Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is Season 3 so bad

Go down 
+45
Xroshawk
VesperGhoul
Noy620
junri
NightmareDraw
Mr. WoW
BlackManticore
MechaCrash
Edalborez
The King of Hearts
spica
Donkay
Some Gamer Dude
Featherine
WingZero
LittleFighterFox
Mizuki
Kirosnefakman
gettineggywithit
FoodForThought
haxie-kun
ShinkenRed
newbishop
Chestnut_Rice
smellmybox
Gelatin
Clement_Tea
Epideme
Omnigeek
Kaji Motomiya
SoulKaiser
zawarudo
Biorhythm
Traesive
NavyCherub
Klaus
ScarletWeather
Tryston
Nysonin609
3XXXDDD
Lockon Stratos
HugeMcLargeTall
CyprusWHM
Alice
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-01-30, 06:50

gettineggywithit wrote:
Epideme wrote:
Why are people talking about gay relationships in muh card game shows.
Because PSYqualia is a metaphor for Kai's love life.
So you mean Chris and Leon also love Kai-sama?
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-01-30, 15:36

Nah, Leon gets his dick wet from gusts of wind.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-02, 23:24

Welll, a trigger saved Aichi's ass, more specifically a draw trigger. That, and being a 3 damage...
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-02, 23:38

Here's an end of season prediction: Given the (kind of corrupted) president's love of "order" and "Survival of the Fittest" outlook, I'd imagine that eventually he'll challenge Aichi to a fight instead of pussyfooting (yes, that's the word I mean) like he has been with his clan being the Tachikaze. Though, it won't really change the fact that the guy's a little bit of a fascist.
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-03, 04:06

I know I'm late to the conversation, but good riddance to Season 2. The whole Aqua Force backstory, Void binding RP,SP,KAG just for a reboot, and all that Cray nonsense is lame as fuck. I feel Season 3 is off to a decent start and I'm starting to enjoy the anime again - if only slightly. Also, I totally agree that the protagonist needs to have more than just 1 deck. Wouldn't promoting the usage of multiple decks be a smart thing to do anyways?

Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-03, 05:19

They skipped most of the fight again. That really irks me.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-03, 05:30

The point isn't to show badass fights and cool animations, it's just to show the card all menacing to scare the money out of your wallet.
Back to top Go down
FoodForThought

FoodForThought

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-03, 07:10

Fight was... pretty bad.

Did the game stretch or was it a short and quick game? If Aichi did some early blocks would it have been enough to survive the crush rush despite being at 3? Did opponent throw the game by using cheer girl Marilyn the previous turn before final? How did the early game actually play out?

So many questions, all badly answered. Bushiroad is getting lazy...
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-03, 07:15

The OP is growing on me. And it really shouldn't because JAM PROJECT is the only Vanguard music for me. It's just so stupid that it's catchy as fuck. Ugh. Aiyayayayayayai....

Episode was janky. Whatever, that just means Bad End Dragger will fly under the radar and Goldfredo will get hype leaving us to swoop in and use really dumb Break Riders for cheap (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-03, 08:34

Buh buh but where's JELLY BEANS?
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-03, 16:46

Gelatin wrote:
Aiyayayayayayai....
Way too catchy

What happened to Juggernaut's Soulblast? What happened to that wasted Cheer Girl? What happened to a booster behind Brakki? What happened to Mecha Trainer? What happened to the darn Draw trigger that Aichi popped? What happened to the Captain's twin drive that didn't get a single trigger? What happened to Aichi getting a crit to end the game? What happened to...oh forget it.
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-03, 18:13

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
Buh buh but where's JELLY BEANS?
Well there's always Kyou. Jelly Beans is much more versatile now, so we might see him use it.

Derp-Kyou: "Ah ried JELLE BEEUNS!!!! Ah give mah powa frum BaDend Dragga 2 1durr Boi n Meka Traenur. Meka Traenur wil gibe me a Mareelin! Ah retieur 1durr boi 4 Dudleh Dayun! Ah plae 2 uh Juggrnot Maxeemum n a Spiek Bruthurz Ass ault sqad!"

Everyone else at the same time: "Your a fucking idiot."
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-04, 07:49

*You're
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-10, 00:40

I'd have told Kourin to get fucked after that little ultimatum. Then I'd accept Misaki AND her friend into the club to get 5 people right there. Boo hoo we'd be down one stupid vapid bitch. Who would prevent the club from being official anyway
Back to top Go down
The King of Hearts

The King of Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-10, 00:41

Alice wrote:
I'd have told Kourin to get fucked after that little ultimatum. Then I'd accept Misaki AND her friend into the club to get 5 people right there. Boo hoo we'd be down one stupid vapid bitch. Who would prevent the club from being official anyway

I think freaking Kourin was tired of walking around with the toys between her legs and got mad that aichi was all horny for misaki
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-10, 00:45

Ahhh shit. Best foreshadowing at the end of this episode, yo.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-10, 00:49

I wonder who those new opponents were at the end of the episode. Also Naoki is going to get fucking destroyed by Kai. It won't even be funny.

Also dat 43000 power Gauntlet Buster.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-10, 01:35

Kourin is allowed to try and keep the club legitimate, but for heaven's sake, you'd think that she'd loosen up a little when death is knocking on the club's door. Also, for next week, I'm guessing the match ups will be:

Aichi v. Kai
Misaki v. Izaki (or Miwa)
Naoki v. Miwa (or Izaki)
Komoi v. Morikawa
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-10, 07:16

Kai vs Naoki OR DEATH.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-10, 14:28

Aichi and co. have already won 20%.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-17, 12:36

Oh my god Izaki finally actually does something next week holy crap
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-17, 13:19

Well that's not entirely fair, he did fight a couple of times in Season 1. We know that he uses Tachikaze and also we've "seen" a few times in which he's fought Morikawa. He's just a strict tertiary character that doesn't get that much screen time.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-17, 16:38

They're really streamlining the fights now. Kai was just like "Yeah I stand, no cost or anything bro". Even when playing a new player, he still assumes he knows all the cards in his clan.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-17, 20:57

I wish they would keep out the BS slice of life crap so they don't need to cut stuff. At least only the first turn got cut this time.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty2013-02-18, 04:23

Kourin vs Izaki: Kourin wins
Misaki vs Kamui: Kamui wins
Morikawa vs Shingo: Shingo wins
Aichi vs Miwa: Aichi wins

I just hope Miwa uses some of them new Kagero cards from BT11.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Season 3 so bad
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next