Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]

Go down 
+10
blaze11572
mastermune
Lockon Stratos
Klaus
3XXXDDD
Alvarofsj
Trinam
CyprusWHM
firagadam
SaltMN
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SaltMN

SaltMN

Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty
PostSubject: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:07

We need to start a movement.

As I'm sure everyone is aware at this point, Bushiroad has recently announced a list of cards that will be restricted to two per deck for the Japanese meta starting January 2013. Any deck may not include more than two cards from the entire list, which includes highly anticipated cards such as Majesty Lord Blaster, Wingal Brave, and Dragonic Overlord The End. It also includes current English favorites such as King of Knights, Alfred, Goddess of the Full Moon, Tsukuyomi, and Silent Tom.

This action has occurred as a result of decks including these cards being a dominant force in the Japanese meta, and Bushiroad aims to balance the game by restricting these cards. However, this restriction will render these decks completely unplayable in a consistent manner.

While this action has currently only been taken for the Japanese version of the game, we should expect this same action to affect the English version when BT09 is released. This is the same situation that occurred when Bushiroad stated that Barcgal would not be restricted for the English version, and then decided to restrict it upon the release of BT03, just as they did in Japan. This kind of restriction sets the standard for future restrictions, and diminishes the health of the game.

Bushiroad continues to release crossrides and other mechanics that allow the player to gain advantage. The dominance of Gold Paladin in the English meta is a good example of this, as well as the crossride printed for Blond Ezel in BT09. This is the proper method of sufficiently balancing the game, and it will allow for the game to continue to grow. The solution is to continue to print new cards that implement strategies that can overcome decks like Majesty Lord Blaster and Dragonic Overlord The End, rather than to limit these decks to the point that they are no longer playable.

As players, it's up to us to make our voices heard. Bushiroad seems to try to do what's right for the players. Let's let them know that this is not the path that we want to see our game follow.

Please sign our petition. Share it with your friends, your playgroup, your local shops and your tournament organizers. Include it in your signature. Let's work together to keep Cardfight!! Vanguard healthy and fun.

The petition is located here:
https://www.change.org/petitions/bushiroad-cardfight-vanguard-reverse-the-two-per-deck-restriction-implementing-in-japan-jan-2013#share

When signing the petition, you'll receive a single confirmation email that will allow you to share the petition with others. Let's spread the word.
Back to top Go down
firagadam
firagadam

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:10

>>Posting this

>>In the blog that supported the ban on Cross-ride since months ago

You must be really crazy man.
Back to top Go down
CyprusWHM

CyprusWHM

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:10

Welp. I hope you're fire resistant...CAUSE FLAMES ARE COMING.
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:13

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't make good business sense for Bushiroad to not render those decks unplayable in their current forms.

I understand that you like your cards, but there is no reason to fill out the petition. A banlist kept Yu-Gi-Oh! going long after it rightly should have considering some of the broken things that get made, and this is a much much less painful thing than that.

That said, I would also like to thank you for your bravery in posting such a thing on a site that will probably be hostile towards you, and I wish you luck in your endeavor.
Back to top Go down
Alvarofsj

Alvarofsj

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:20

man...i want so much that Alice woke up now...prepare yourselfs, the hell-lady is coming.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:21

You idiots are getting trolled. Look at his name and you'll see why. He also only joined today which suggests troll even further.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:22

Salty
Back to top Go down
CyprusWHM

CyprusWHM

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:24

3XXXDDD wrote:
You idiots are getting trolled. Look at his name and you'll see why. He also only joined today which suggests troll even further.

inb4itsAlice
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:27

3XXXDDD wrote:

Trolled? Naah, this is a copypasta. If you look at the petition there are only 34 signatures of 500, which means this is likely a desperation technique to get additional signatures, which would be understandable.

Now if he starts responding with inflammatory statements, then it's trolling, but this seems to be a respectful appeal to us on an issue that we, for various reasons, disagree with.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:29

CyprusWHM wrote:
3XXXDDD wrote:

inb4itsAlice
That... Would be FREAKING HILARIOUS. I'd laugh my butt off, have a heart attack and defilibrate myself back to life, it would be that funny.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:45

Trinam wrote:
3XXXDDD wrote:

Trolled? Naah, this is a copypasta. If you look at the petition there are only 34 signatures of 500, which means this is likely a desperation technique to get additional signatures, which would be understandable.

Now if he starts responding with inflammatory statements, then it's trolling, but this seems to be a respectful appeal to us on an issue that we, for various reasons, disagree with.

Trolling doesn't require flaming. Trolling is trickery, trolling can be clever and sophisticated when it wishes to be.

I'm sorry but "Salt Mountain" is too good of a troll name to not be a good troll name.

Cyprus - I could seriously see that being the case if it weren't for the fact that Alice has probably passed out on her bed with her half-hinging DS, open and battery dying, laying on top of her bosom.

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2012-12-11, 22:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:48

Wouldn't that be SaltMT and not SaltMN? And Salt, Minnesota doesn't make any sense...

Additionally, the reason I predict he'd respond with inflammatory statements (Not flaming, there is a difference albeit a subtle one) is because his original post, if he is trolling, has accomplished precisely dick at this point and he'd have to start trying to pick a fight to accomplish, well. Anything.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:51

Trinam wrote:
Wouldn't that be SaltMT and not SaltMN? And Salt, Minnesota doesn't make any sense...

Additionally, the reason I predict he'd respond with inflammatory statements (Not flaming, there is a difference albeit a subtle one) is because his original post, if he is trolling, has accomplished precisely dick at this point and he'd have to start trying to pick a fight to accomplish, well. Anything.

Oh, maybe it's Salt Mine? Also point being it doesn't require any form of insulting or anything to be classed as Trolling.

And honestly, it did, it incited a quick reaction by posting something contrary to what the majority of V-Mundi are against.
Back to top Go down
CyprusWHM

CyprusWHM

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:52

3XXXDDD wrote:
Trinam wrote:
3XXXDDD wrote:

Trolling doesn't require flaming. Trolling is trickery, trolling can be clever and sophisticated when it wishes to be.

I'm sorry but "Salt Mountain" is too good of a troll name to not be a good troll name.

Cyprus - I could seriously see that being the case if it weren't for the fact that Alice has probably passed out on her bed with her half-hinging DS, open and battery dying, laying on top of her bosom.

That's an oddly specific scenario...have you hacked her webcam?
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 22:54

3XXXDDD wrote:
Oh, maybe it's Salt Mine? Also point being it doesn't require any form of insulting or anything to be classed as Trolling.

And honestly, it did, it incited a quick reaction by posting something contrary to what the majority of V-Mundi are against.

True, but isn't the point of classical trolling to incite a reaction that you can laugh at? I don't think we have that here...

Unless this is some kind of new-age retro troll hipster.

QUICK! CHECK HIM FOR A CHIC BERET!
Back to top Go down
SaltMN

SaltMN

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 23:18

I understand that the vast majority of Alice's readers are indeed against the very cause that I'm fighting for. But the reality is that crossrides will still continue to exist. The crossride mechanic is something that can be balanced by other means, such as printing crossrides for each clan, printing more cards with powerful abilities, and printing cards that can combat them.

My aim is to spread awareness that Bushiroad's method of attempting to balance the game is not an effective method if they expect the game to continue to grow. I would rather see each card be played the way it was intended, setting a new standard and allowing the game to move forward, rather than stagnate.

I'm not trolling. I'm just trying to reach out to as many players as I possibly can. While I have a different opinion than the majority of you, I still enjoy and frequent the Vmundi blog, and recognize this community as an important part of English CFV.
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 23:21

...Yep. Totally a troll. :|

But no seriously, this banlist will stagnate the Cardfight! Vanguard game about exactly as much as Konami's banlist had on Yu-Gi-Oh!'s health, and the two are not so dissimilar. I heard similar complaints about YGO's list when it first came out.

Seeing as how the aforementioned game is currently the biggest card game in the world, you will have to pardon me if I politely decline, even if I do understand your position. Thank you for your time.

But I have to know, is it Salt Mountain or Salt, Minnesota?
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 23:42

Dagnabbit Salt, how can we hate you if you keep being amiable?
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 23:49

Trinam wrote:
...Yep. Totally a troll. :|

But no seriously, this banlist will stagnate the Cardfight! Vanguard game about exactly as much as Konami's banlist had on Yu-Gi-Oh!'s health, and the two are not so dissimilar. I heard similar complaints about YGO's list when it first came out.

Seeing as how the aforementioned game is currently the biggest card game in the world, you will have to pardon me if I politely decline, even if I do understand your position. Thank you for your time.

But I have to know, is it Salt Mountain or Salt, Minnesota?

I was convinced...
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-11, 23:53

Quote :
Seeing as how the aforementioned game is currently the biggest card game in the world

I thought it was Magic?
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-12, 00:00

Magic is biggest in America.

Edit: Now with 20% more press releases.
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-12, 00:11

all I have to say to that is GODDAMN.
Back to top Go down
blaze11572

blaze11572

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-12, 00:29

LOLOLOLOLOL
BOYCOTT VANGUARD OMG, BEST IDEA 2012
You guys don't even fucking realize that they banned Dragonic Overlord The End and Majesty Lord Blaster because they've been released in Japan for nearly 2 fucking years now and they are the only things that win. The fact that this entire forum is going fucking ballistic over a banlist is fucking retarded. Alice is just on her period, tell her to calm the fuck down, change her tampon and take a break from the internet for a day. Crossrides aren't killing Vanguard, you guys and your cancerous tumors are. So what if Bushiroad becomes like Konami? What if they don't? Maybe they just enacted the banlist to actually fix the game? Maybe because they care about their player base and the fun of card games? And how does the playerbase respond? OMG FUK U BUSHIROAD HOW DARE U DO THIS, WE'RE NEVER PLAYING VANGUARD AGAIN. Please, like they give a shit about what a handful of people on a forum say. I hope all the cancer here, Alice included, do quit Vanguard so I don't have to worry about meeting one of you faggots at regionals. K thnx and bai.
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-12, 00:33

blaze11572 wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOL
BOYCOTT VANGUARD OMG, BEST IDEA 2012
You guys don't even fucking realize that they banned Dragonic Overlord The End and Majesty Lord Blaster because they've been released in Japan for nearly 2 fucking years now and they are the only things that win. The fact that this entire forum is going fucking ballistic over a banlist is fucking retarded. Alice is just on her period, tell her to calm the fuck down, change her tampon and take a break from the internet for a day. Crossrides aren't killing Vanguard, you guys and your cancerous tumors are. So what if Bushiroad becomes like Konami? What if they don't? Maybe they just enacted the banlist to actually fix the game? Maybe because they care about their player base and the fun of card games? And how does the playerbase respond? OMG FUK U BUSHIROAD HOW DARE U DO THIS, WE'RE NEVER PLAYING VANGUARD AGAIN. Please, like they give a shit about what a handful of people on a forum say. I hope all the cancer here, Alice included, do quit Vanguard so I don't have to worry about meeting one of you faggots at regionals. K thnx and bai.

Now this? This is trolling.
Back to top Go down
blaze11572

blaze11572

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty2012-12-12, 00:37

It is. You guys are all mad over a card game. Cry more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]   Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List  [FAILED TROLL] Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition to Reverse CFV 2013 Restricted List [FAILED TROLL]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next