Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)

Go down 
+3
Alice
madboutcardgames
blaze11572
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blaze11572

blaze11572

Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty
PostSubject: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 00:41

Mad over a card game. Get a new tampon pls. Invalid.
Back to top Go down
blaze11572

blaze11572

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:06

Hi, my name is Doug and I'm an alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
madboutcardgames

madboutcardgames

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:07

Hello, I'm a real American. I don't play this shitty ass card game. I'd love to see any of you IRL. I'd shoot you with A REAL AMERICAN GUN. You fucking little Korean bitches.
Back to top Go down
blaze11572

blaze11572

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:08

DOES IT HAVE CROSSRIDES!? IF IT DOES YOU ARE CANCER AND SHOULD FEEL BAD! KILL YOURSELF!
#AliceLogic #GodComplex #Irunthisforum #GangnamStyle
Back to top Go down
madboutcardgames

madboutcardgames

PostSubject: retard 3   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:09

Alice in CUNTERLAND
Back to top Go down
madboutcardgames

madboutcardgames

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:11

LOL SPOUSAL ABUSE OVER PIECES OF FUCKING CARDBOARD. You are all hopeless virgins.
Back to top Go down
blaze11572

blaze11572

PostSubject: retard 4   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:12

Hello, my name is Alice. I'm mad. RAGERAGERAGE, GET BANNED FROM MY FORUM! I AM GOD! RAWRAWR! PERIOD BLOOD! DRAGONIC PERIOD ALICE: THE BLOOD RAWWWWRRR
#ALICELOGIC
Back to top Go down
blaze11572

blaze11572

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:12

I HIT MY WIFE EVERY NIGHT OVER CARD GAMES! MURICA
Back to top Go down
madboutcardgames

madboutcardgames

PostSubject: retard 2   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:14

SACKING?! Sounds like when I teabag you at night, ALICE! AMURICAH FUCK YA!!
Back to top Go down
madboutcardgames

madboutcardgames

PostSubject: retard   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:16

My playstyle is very simple. I go to the store and laugh at the nerds who buy this shit. Then I steal their cards and throw them in the toilet. Gather round the cardgame, turds.
Back to top Go down
madboutcardgames

madboutcardgames

PostSubject: Hey baby,   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:30

Did you fart, because you BLOW ME AWAY.
Back to top Go down
madboutcardgames

madboutcardgames

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:32

Hitler would kill all you faggots off.
Back to top Go down
madboutcardgames

madboutcardgames

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:37

Fucking virgins. You probably can't even use your balls.
Back to top Go down
madboutcardgames

madboutcardgames

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:39

TehNACHO wrote:
I'm a guy?

SEE! GENDER CONFUSION, THAT'S WHAT THIS SHITTY GAME DOES TO NORMAL STRAIGHT MEN.
Back to top Go down
madboutcardgames

madboutcardgames

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:42

TehNACHO wrote:
Everyone presumes I'm a guy.

Yay internet~

Go suck Alice's PMSING tits!
Back to top Go down
madboutcardgames

madboutcardgames

PostSubject: retard 6   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 01:43

TehNACHO wrote:
But I thought you wanted people to be straight?

Not women. They can be gay for my entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 05:06

--------------------------------------------------------

Merged posts from a failed troll raid :3c

Must've been frustrating for them, unable to spam the whole board and limited to so few topics in the newbie kiddie pool. Topic will remain unlocked for people to marvel in awe at their bad example. Should this become a problem, it will be trashed.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 15:30

Seriously, I can't understand what face :3c is supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 15:37

:3 is generally some sort of smug kitten face.

Therefore, :3c is a smug kitten face with a hand on its chin.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 17:38

It's nyoro~n
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 18:20

Oh I see now.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-12, 19:35

*Looks at comments like a kid at the Smithsonian* That guy sure does like wasting his time huh? :/
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2012-12-13, 03:22

Yes. In particular, Jake Black of Clarks Summit Pennsylvania in the band Hallucination.
Back to top Go down
Argroh Valdios

Argroh Valdios

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty2013-04-26, 19:23

I almost hate to ask who hired them, but hey, Trolls are not known for their logic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)   Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wall of Shame (And a failed troll raid)
Page 1 of 1