Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed

Go down 
+30
AbysmalDragon
Xroshawk
Epideme
Shadowbane
YAMIshin
Edalborez
Noy620
junri
HugeMcLargeTall
Pcyborg
Mr. WoW
Some Gamer Dude
Omnigeek
VesperGhoul
LittleFighterFox
Tryston
Gelatin
gettineggywithit
Donkay
Redbeastmage
Kirosnefakman
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Klaus
Lockon Stratos
smellmybox
3XXXDDD
Kaji Motomiya
Traesive
TehNACHO
Alice
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-03-30, 21:33

I was thinking that his name would be Linen Cloth based from his first raw translation (Linocross was it?) and seeing that Terricross is now Terry Cloth.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-03-31, 05:46

Mr. WoW wrote:
I was thinking that his name would be Linen Cloth based from his first raw translation (Linocross was it?) and seeing that Terricross is now Terry Cloth.
It was リノクロス or rinokurosu. Should be rinenkurosu otherwise. Then again Bushiroad is FUCKAWFUL at English so it might be. They sound too similar to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-03-31, 06:53

Don't care, these new Tachikaze units look awesome.

Although I do wish the Grade 2s had an Iguano Corg clone for MASSIVE lulz.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-03-31, 07:20

Iguano Corg is some busted shit.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-09, 03:12

I think Genesis is getting to be pretty bullshit with these things.

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Witch_of_Birds,_Chamomile
http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Witch_of_Frogs,_Melissa

A G2 9k and G1 7k both with the same effect:

AUTO [Counterblast ➀] When this unit is put into the drop zone from your soul, if you have a <<Genesis>> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, call this unit to Rear-guard Circle.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-09, 04:08

Oh gosh why. Artemis + these gives so much easy pluses.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-09, 04:17

Welp. Those Genesis are pretty fucking mean.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-09, 10:37

ALL THE MAD PLUSES! Along with multiple attacks of course :3
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-09, 10:38

Don't mind me, I'll just cb 2 for a 16k column without using shit in my hand. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
Noy620

Noy620

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 23:10

Back to top Go down
AbysmalDragon

AbysmalDragon

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 23:28

AUTO: LB4 (V): [SB3] When this unit's drive check reveals a grade 1 or above Genesis unit, you may pay the cost, if you do, discard the drive checked card to the drop zone, and gain an additional drive check.
ACT: (V) [SB3] This unit gets 5000 until end of turn.
CONT: (V/R) Lord

Sorry for sloppiness, this phone has issues with forumotion.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 23:37

AbysmalDragon wrote:
AUTO: LB4 (V): [SB3] When this unit's drive check reveals a grade 1 or above Genesis unit, you may pay the cost, if you do, discard the drive checked card to the drop zone, and gain an additional drive check.
ACT (V) [SB3] Thia unit gets 5000 until end of turn.

Wow, nice, ability to tri-drive for over 70% shot at getting a trigger. Although that cost is a little high to be able to use this often. The fact that this is 11k though makes this good.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 23:55

VesperGhoul wrote:
AbysmalDragon wrote:
ACT (V) [SB3] Thia unit gets 5000 until end of turn.

Wow, nice, ability to tri-drive for over 70% shot at getting a trigger. Although that cost is a little high to be able to use this often. The fact that this is 11k though makes this good.

So that mean as long as I have enough souls to spare, I can keep soul blasting till I get 2 critical trigger to finish off the opponent!
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-10, 23:58

That might be easier than you think. I think Genesis picks up advantage through Soul Blasts, which means that there will be no shortage of Soul to draw from to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 02:14

First, a control group:

Your opponent has an 11K Vanguard, and is at 5 damage. Your field consists of 2 stage attacks all across, and you attack with your Vanguard first. The opponent drops 15K on your Vanguard for a 2 to pass. There is a 22/49 chance that you pull no triggers, and will only force out 35K shield in the form of 4 cards in total. The 22/49 chance for 1 trigger will force out 40K shield in total, in the form of 5 cards. Finally, 5/49 times you will pull 2 triggers, forcing out 45K shield in total in the form of 6 cards.

(22/49)*35+(22/49)*40+(5/49)*45=1875/49, an average of 38.3K shield forced out.
(22/49)*4+(22/49)*5+(5/49)*6=229/49, an average of 4.7 cards forced out.

And some ambiguous amount of shield picked up, of which I forgot how to find out half way through doing the numbers, and I don't want to restart.

Secondly, we have Fortuna who, with enough soul, can turn it into 1 giant 2 trigger set up. So we automatically go with forcing out 45K shield in total in the form of 6 cards.

This compares with the control group by:
45-1875/49=330/49, or forcing out 6.7K more shield
6-229/49=65/49, or 1.3 more cards than usual.

Now I don't want to jump into the rabbithole that is Fortuna's skill, but seeing as not getting a trigger is almost 2/3, I'm willing to believe that will usually mean 2 uses of her skill, give or take, to consistently 2 to pass. Let's just say for SB6, it's a +6.7K shield, +1.3 cards. Along with a + in shield value in some form.

To compare, we have Iwanagahime with her own SB6 skill. She'll gain a net +2, which is basically superior to that of Fortuna's. From there, it will be entirely dependant on the opponent's Rear-Guards to determine gains in shield value for forcing out more shield, but timing to kill 2 intercepts or killing 1 superb Rear-Guard beater will probably outpace Fortuna.

Sorry chatbox, but I don't see what all the hullabaloo is about.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 02:21

Still I probably uses Fortuna skill only if my 1st check is a trigger.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 03:27

AbysmalDragon wrote:
ACT: (V) [SB3] This unit gets 5000 until end of turn.

Sorry for sloppiness, this phone has issues with forumotion.
Okay I have a shitload of problems with this card. First of all, so we're all clear, she has a 72% total chance to check a trigger, given that she checked a non-trigger. That's identical to CEO's Divination. Which she gets every turn. For free.

And SB3 is kinda hard to get when it's a fucking vanguard that you have to sit on unless you're some minusing idiot player who loves to just keep re-riding. I suppose as like a break ride-over, it's a little better.

BUT IT'S LIMIT BREAK. THIS LIMIT BREAK SHIT IS JUST GETTING OUT OF HAND. THIS IS A TERRIBLE MECHANIC TO SATURATE WITH BECAUSE ALL IT IS, IS A STUPID HANDCUFF FOR SKILLS. It just makes every goddamn game late game at best, and at worst, it makes all these cards basically useless since there's no way to gain a strong influence during the game when the meat of the game basically goes unchallenged. My problem with this is, not only do CEO/Robert get this every turn for free, not only do they even fuel soulcharging from it, but they also can use it TURN 3 ONWARD. Not the fucking end of the game only.

Fuck you and your 11k bullshit, this is bunk.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 06:27

I'd rather take Iwanagahime. Sorry, man.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 08:20

Artemis
LB4 SB2*: +1 Card, +5000 (without doubt)

Fortuna
LB4 SB3: +Trigger (with doubt)

*Artemis is SB2 practically because she fuels herself.

Artemis still the best.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 08:34

So that's why I didn't get the "OMG WOW" factor when I saw her skill. Thanks for the math guys.
Back to top Go down
AbysmalDragon

AbysmalDragon

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 12:35

Oh, guys, the TV CM Fortuna came from has a very bad quality...now the Japanese are arguing over whether it's SC3 for the Limit Break or not instead of SB3, since the coloring of the cost for the first effect (The limit break) and the second effect (SB3 +5000) has a different coloring.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 12:40

hmmm if it was SC3 instead it would be better, that being said I could see people decking out with this if you have to SC3 between each check.
Back to top Go down
AegisCrow

AegisCrow

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 13:24

Alice wrote:
BUT IT'S LIMIT BREAK. THIS LIMIT BREAK SHIT IS JUST GETTING OUT OF HAND.
as a player who particularly enjoys when games get to the final turns and are decided by tight, decisive plays.

more on topic, though, I feel like SB3 might be hard to handle. if the Japanese confusion turns out that it's SC3, then it's a no-brainer that her trigger check thing is going to be a powerful limit break skill. really, my feelings on it are suspended until things get cleared up.
Back to top Go down
SpitFire

SpitFire

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 17:20

but you can use it more then once :) With ceo you will never check more then 2 triggers. with fortune at least there's the possibility of checking more then one. im sure someone will tell me that its not worth the chance but who cares freaking duke won Worlds and he has a 1/3 to get the chain. its not always about taking the most sensible choice but going all on vanguard and hoping.
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty2013-04-11, 17:42

SpitFire wrote:
With ceo you will never check more then 2 triggers.

I'm sorry but that says absolutely nothing.

SpitFire wrote:
I'm with fortune at least there's the possibility of checking more then one. im sure someone will tell me that its not worth the chance but who cares freaking duke won Worlds and he has a 1/3 to get the chain. its not always about taking the most sensible choice but going all on vanguard and hoping.

Little gimmick about Ride Chains. While yes, the probability of getting the full chain is 1/3, it still doesn't deny the fact that as a whole, the deck's riding consistency is increased which is highly favorable in tournament settings. I highly suggest you look at the full picture before you shrug off probability like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next