Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed

Go down 
+30
AbysmalDragon
Xroshawk
Epideme
Shadowbane
YAMIshin
Edalborez
Noy620
junri
HugeMcLargeTall
Pcyborg
Mr. WoW
Some Gamer Dude
Omnigeek
VesperGhoul
LittleFighterFox
Tryston
Gelatin
gettineggywithit
Donkay
Redbeastmage
Kirosnefakman
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Klaus
Lockon Stratos
smellmybox
3XXXDDD
Kaji Motomiya
Traesive
TehNACHO
Alice
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
SpitFire

SpitFire

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-11, 18:18

I didn't mean it to come off that way, it just feels like risk Taking is forbidden here
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-11, 18:23

Again, it's not risk taking at all. You have a 1/3 chance to turn profit when you use a 3rd generation Ride Chain, however riding consistency as a whole is bolstered. While yes, those Ride Chains do a bad job at fully succeeding, they do a pretty good job at not failing.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-11, 19:47

AbysmalDragon wrote:
Oh, guys, the TV CM Fortuna came from has a very bad quality...now the Japanese are arguing over whether it's SC3 for the Limit Break or not instead of SB3, since the coloring of the cost for the first effect (The limit break) and the second effect (SB3 +5000) has a different coloring.
Honestly this is what I actually thought. Because it looked orange to me and the arrow appeared to be pointing toward the "card" icon. I just assumed you had seen a clearer image when you posted your translation.

SpitFire wrote:
I didn't mean it to come off that way, it just feels like risk Taking is forbidden here
Oh don't even start that nonsense. There's no risk there. You're not in danger of actually losing some kind of investment. It's called a bonus and the bonus has a stupidly low chance of ever happening.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-13, 11:39

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/With_of_Prohibited_Book,_Cinnamon

Genesis 5k starter

AUTO: [Put this unit into your soul] When an attack hits a vanguard during the battle this unit boosted a grade 3 or greater <<Genesis>>, you may pay the cost. If you do, Soulcharge 2.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-18, 19:23

Lore taken from good ol' Wrinkle's page and edited by moi :v

Quote :
'Seal Dragon' is a generic term for a dragon who has been sealed and imprisoned by direct orders of the Dragon Emperor for a variety of reasons. Every dragon's seal is different from one another, and the seal will either confine their power or alter it. Because only the most severe of criminals are sealed, they are confined within the 'Magma Prison', a set of large prisons underground provided for the Seal Dragons. The Magma Prison has heavier security than any other prison due to the threat of the Seal Dragons should they escape. Recently, in order to counter the invasion of "Link Joker", a number of Seal Dragons were temporarily allowed out of the prison and had their seals weakened in order to fight under the name of the Dragon Empire.

tl;dr, The Seal Dragons are criminals of the Dragon Empire and were both sealed and imprisoned. They were temporarily released to fight against the Link Joker invasion.

I guess Link Joker is an alien clan, then? That or a virus :T
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-18, 20:03

So far it seems to be a virus based on some of the released art just being recolored units that exist elsewhere. Luquier being a prominent example.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-21, 21:46

It doesn't matter because dark versions of cards are sexy.

Just look at Dark Armed Dragon, Dark Magician of Chaos, and Dark Magician Girl.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-21, 23:02

I find it tacky as fuck when writers resort to just dark versions of things. It's why Kamen Rider Kabuto lost points for me.

I wanted it to be LJ reverse engineering creatures from Cray and adding their own improvements for their cards and theme, not just outright stealing people's shit.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-22, 09:58

Klaus wrote:
I find it tacky as fuck when writers resort to just dark versions of things. It's why Kamen Rider Kabuto lost points for me.
This. It's cliché and embarrassing to see.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-22, 10:05

Blaster Dark?
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-22, 17:51

I thought the DARK knight was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-22, 18:30

Did I say I forgive Blaster Dark? The difference there is the tale of Blaster Dark is him not being able to/wanting to take up responsibility for whatever magical sword so he flees the kingdom. I don't like it but it's better than "lol you're evil now"
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-22, 18:54

That sounds pretty pussy to me man.

Go dark or go home.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-24, 07:14

Dauntless Drive Dragon's been re-worded. Apparently you can't re-stand it if it already re-stood once before. So no synergy with Dragonic Overlord, The End (or not much) anymore...

[AUTO] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):When a «Kagerō» rides this unit, choose one of your vanguards, that unit gets [Power]+10000 and "[AUTO](VC):[Choose three cards from your hand, and discard them] At the beginning of the close step of the battle that this unit attacked, if this unit did not [Stand] during this turn, you may pay the cost. If you do, [Stand] this unit." until end of turn.
[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks, if the number of rear-guards you have is more than your opponent's, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle.
[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-24, 08:27

The End > Dauntless stand > The End persona is still valid though, as it was in the anime. Just can't do the reverse order.

Though I'd add that the wording (or the translation) makes a pretty dumb logical hiccup: "If this unit did not [Stand] during this turn". By that wording, it would be invalidated just by the Stand Phase.

Edit: DERP. I forgot that technically "this unit" is the new VG that rides over Dauntless, which starts standing from the Ride Phase. So it really doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-24, 08:52

Edalborez wrote:
The End > Dauntless stand > The End persona is still valid though, as it was in the anime. Just can't do the reverse order.

Though I'd add that the wording (or the translation) makes a pretty dumb logical hiccup: "If this unit did not [Stand] during this turn". By that wording, it would be invalidated just by the Stand Phase.

Edit: DERP. I forgot that technically "this unit" is the new VG that rides over Dauntless, which starts standing from the Ride Phase. So it really doesn't matter.

Umm...so does it work or not? Just a simple Yes or No.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-24, 09:01

Yes. All the rewording does is prevent (First attack > persona > Dauntless re-stand.)
You instead have to do it in the order (First > Dauntless > persona)
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-24, 09:06

[quote="Edalborez"]Yes. All the rewording does is prevent (First attack > persona > Dauntless re-stand.)
You instead have to do it in the order (First > Dauntless > persona)[/quote

Oh crap, then The End will become even more broken with Dauntless!!!
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty2013-04-24, 09:31

Assuming it's still at 4 by the time we get Set 11.

SHITE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed   BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

BT-11 Seal Dragons Unleashed
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8