Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights

Go down 
+30
Rider Kick
BlackManticore
zawarudo
Redbeastmage
HerO
Donkay
LittleFighterFox
Some Gamer Dude
VesperGhoul
alexander.stone88
smellmybox
Pcyborg
FoodForThought
ShinkenRed
Omnigeek
DragonāˆžBlade
gettineggywithit
haxie-kun
Kaji Motomiya
Lockon Stratos
Kirosnefakman
Tryston
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
3XXXDDD
Klaus
Traesive
TehNACHO
ScarletWeather
Alice
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Traesive

Traesive

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-25, 05:39

I thought it had to hit for it's effect to go off.
And well, time for something else the lost little DOTE lambs can to flock to.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-25, 05:51

I meant a vanguard. It's JUST like The End now.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-25, 06:04

Most stuff from me is likely true but take anything without a picture with a grain of salt. Also we should just start making general KKA Threads.

Earth Gunner
Grade 3/Dark Irregulars/10000 Power/No Shield
AUTO [V/R]: When this unit is boosted by a <<Dark Irregulars>>, this unit gets Power +2000 until end of that battle.

Dragon Dancer Stomry
Grade 1/Narukami/7000 Power/5000 Shield
(Auto) (V/R): When an opponent's Rearguard is retired, this Unit gains 3000 Power until the end of this turn.

Holy Edge Knight
Grade 3/Gold Paladin/10000 Power/No Shield
AUTO [V/R]: When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have a <<Gold Paladin>> vanguard, this unit gets Power +2000 until end of that battle.

Soft Tank Sloth
Grade 1/Great Nature - High Beast/6000 Power/5000 Shield
Auto: [SB2] When this Unit Retires due to an Effect, you can pay the cost. If you do, flip 2 face-down cards in your Damage Zone face-up.

Also, word is that the -3 Eradicator to stand guy has to NOT HIT to activate his ability.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-25, 06:45

>That Narukami 7000
What am I reading
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-25, 06:54

Alice wrote:
>That Narukami 7000
What am I reading

10000 Rearguard Boosters are now a thing. I believe GP got something similar!

Fucking called it too!
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-25, 07:34

All these borken cards and power creep. I'm getting scared.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-25, 07:38

Crossrides started a runaway Power train

IT BEGINS
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-25, 11:33

Crossrides. What are crossrides. It is all Break Ride. ALL THE TIME.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-25, 19:09

Alice wrote:
>That Narukami 7000
What am I reading

Welp. BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 20121225215421b66

Not 7000. Basically, Narukamis version of ~
BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 300px-TD02-010EN_-_Demonic_Dragon_Madonna%2C_Joka
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-25, 19:50

Well that sounds much more balanced.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-25, 20:28

Yeah that's much more sane. With 7000 it becomes no risk for high reward.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-27, 01:43

Tempted to play Spikes after BT-10.
Maybe cause of the alternate pg art.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-27, 08:21

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 2012122521541981f

Stealth Fae, Gashadokuro
Grade 3/Murakumo - ???/10000 Power/No Shield
Activate [V]: [Choose one of your <Murakumo> rear-guard, and rest it] Choose one of your <<Murakumo>> rear-guard, and put it at the bottom of the deck. Choose a unit with the same name as that unit, it gets power +5000 until end of turn.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-27, 09:17

Well that's kinda lame. If it was RG as well then my cloned units would be able to make something of themselves, but as it is, I have better Vanguards I could be using.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-27, 11:40

Chaos Dragon Emperor - Envoy of the End
Dragonic Overlord The End
Bad End Dragger

>.<
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2012-12-27, 12:18

3XXXDDD wrote:
Chaos Dragon Emperor - Envoy of the End
Dragonic Overlord The End
Bad End Dragger

>.<
I see what you did there! :3
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2013-01-03, 18:01

I'm having massive visions of riding Gauntlet Buster Dragon over Vowing, then using its skill twice, then checking 2 Critical Triggers. Sounds ludicrous but that actually could OTK the opponent!
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2013-01-03, 20:31

3XXXDDD wrote:
BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 2012122521541981f

Stealth Fae, Gashadokuro
Grade 3/Murakumo - ???/10000 Power/No Shield
Activate [V]: [Choose one of your <Murakumo> rear-guard, and rest it] Choose one of your <<Murakumo>> rear-guard, and put it at the bottom of the deck. Choose a unit with the same name as that unit, it gets power +5000 until end of turn.

This can work as cb1 +5k

Crow or Rat clones himself. Gashadokuro rests the clone, and puts it at the bottom of the deck. The real one gets +5k. This can work as cb2 +10k too, even as cb3 +15k if you have an empty field and plenty of cb.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2013-01-03, 20:46

Eh, it's definitely a budget choice, or for fun builds, but personally, I wouldn't run it. CB 1 AND a minus just for 5k to one unit? Yeah, I'll stick with Tamamo and her conditional but free +5k, or Magatsu Storm's +3k and temp +2, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2013-01-03, 21:13

If you can choose the same unit to minus as you choose to rest, it's still crappy for CB:1. Murakumo have way better uses for CB than that. We're talking about a heavily costed Brakki-maker here. Now I CAN see this being useful for rushing. But that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2013-01-07, 10:39

What's better, blocking Descendant or letting it pass and hoping for a not Critical Trigger?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2013-01-07, 18:22

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
What's better, blocking Descendant or letting it pass and hoping for a not Critical Trigger?
That you're forced to make that decision in the first place.

Okay but seriously, from a strategic point of view: he's basically a unilaterally better Duke. Because if you no-guard, there's a high probability of critsack to end the game (12 crit). If you guard, you will have to block another, stronger version of it along with its rear-guards and high chance for a trigger. So you just have to go in prepared with extra guard like you would surviving Duke. Except in the reverse attack order which means Descendent has other outs like putting a trigger on a rear-guard.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2013-01-07, 18:36

Alice wrote:

Okay but seriously, from a strategic point of view: he's basically a unilaterally better Duke. Because if you no-guard, there's a high probability of critsack to end the game (12 crit). If you guard, you will have to block another, stronger version of it along with its rear-guards and high chance for a trigger. So you just have to go in prepared with extra guard like you would surviving Duke. Except in the reverse attack order which means Descendent has other outs like putting a trigger on a rear-guard.
O_o fuuuck...
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2013-01-07, 21:26

Alice wrote:

Why I love Descendant so much and why I'm so hard for Narukami at the moment.
Back to top Go down
haxie-kun

haxie-kun

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty2013-01-08, 01:16

i wonder... maybe we'll get a new way to guard..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next