Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

V-Mundi representative clan

Go down 
+33
AegisCrow
phoenix_yamato
UZI_tha_KLOWN
Chain11207
junri
Kirosnefakman
Sir Woof Woofingon of wag
black cat
noobsaibot9387
chromereaper
TehNACHO
Mr. WoW
Tryston
Xroshawk
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
gettineggywithit
Gelatin
Rider Kick
FoodForThought
Edalborez
ShinkenRed
firagadam
Lockon Stratos
Chestnut_Rice
Omnigeek
corundum
Donkay
alexander.stone88
3XXXDDD
Klaus
smellmybox
WingZero
Alice
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What clan do you play the most or want to play the most?
Royal Paladin
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl108%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 8% [ 5 ]
Angel Feather
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl1010%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 10% [ 6 ]
Gold Paladin
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl105%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 5% [ 3 ]
Oracle Think Tank
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl107%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 7% [ 4 ]
Shadow Paladin
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl107%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 7% [ 4 ]
Genesis
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl100%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 0% [ 0 ]
Kagero
 7% [ 4 ]
Tachikaze
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl105%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 5% [ 3 ]
Narukami
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl102%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 2% [ 1 ]
Murakumo / Nubatama
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl103%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 3% [ 2 ]
Granblue
 5% [ 3 ]
Bermuda Triangle
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl100%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 0% [ 0 ]
Aqua Force
 0% [ 0 ]
Dark Irregulars
 0% [ 0 ]
Pale Moon
 7% [ 4 ]
Spike Brothers
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl102%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 2% [ 1 ]
Nova Grappler
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl1019%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 19% [ 11 ]
Dimension Police
 5% [ 3 ]
Great Nature
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pl103%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Pr10
 3% [ 2 ]
Megacolony
 3% [ 2 ]
Neo Nectar
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 59

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-02, 07:49

...Really? Must we stoop to that level? Please, save the cursing for trolls, flamers and other various internet trash, rather than honest and constructive critique.

Anyway, I'm one of the Granblue votes, as I have probably logged more fights with Bizzaroblue than anything else. It lets me play fast and loose in the early game, but I can fix it all when I need to, which I like.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-02, 09:01

alexander.stone88 wrote:
people voted what they wanted to vote. Claiming a poll was doomed just cause people don't agree with yoy, or happen to like somthing you don't, does not mean it was doomed.Frankly, that makes you sound like a politician. I think the image for the site is really whatever people want it to be.its a free forum, and people shouldtake away from it what they want, and look at it how they want. At least tthat's my point of view
I sure hope that is not aimed at me, because my point was that people don't read and follow directions. As was evidenced by the clan placement tool thread.

Lockon Stratos wrote:
Um, hate to say this, but the lemon posed a valid point. Face it, Alice now has celebrity or expert status, meaning if she endorses, or even SEEMS to be endorsing something, it will become more popular than it would be if the supposed endorsement had been aimed at something else or if no perceived endorsement had been made at all. At the very least, the data has now been tainted, and thus must be taken with a grain of salt.

Personally, I'd of locked the thread until the survey was complete, then unlock(That IS something you can do, right?) it for discussion of results. Of course, as the lemon said, it's a moot point NOW, but something to consider for future reference.
smellmybox wrote:
I know there's plenty of Nova fans here. I've been here more than long enough to see that. I'm saying the poll is biased by your influence. You made one choice shiny sparkly chocolate magic by letting people know that if they pick this option, they are agreeing with you. People come to this forum specifically because of you, so thinking that absolutely no one will follow something just because you said it is silly. Even if they were on the ropes or just don't really care either way, why not pick Novas? Alice said this place is Stern-like so it must be true.
I'm out for a day and I come back to pure lunacy. Listen to yourselves. You sound like conspiracy nutjobs. I didn't have to tell anyone what I voted (and by the way, I didn't: it was an example) because I cast the first vote which the second voter could clearly see. And everyone in the IRC saw it simultaneously. No matter when the first vote was cast, everyone could assume I had cast it since I posted the thread. Not a SINGLE Nova vote would change based on omitting the example or leaving it in. And Lockon, you're double stupid if you think "the data is tained" because omg people think they have to vote Novas! Give me a fucking break you nutjob.

Now stop piddling around like a dumb mother fucker and do what 3XXXDDD said. Stop acting like you're on Pojo or some other forum where people are dumb as bricks and the mod team is so oppressive.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-02, 09:46

Disproportionate retribution much? Honestly, what did we do to deserve this type of treatment? I mean, did I suggest Gold Paladin's were inherently broken, or did the lemon say that The End is bad cause it has to hit? THOSE would be things worthy of this level of scorn and rebuke, but this? This would be met with moderated rebuke, at WORST, and a simple alleviation of fears.

I wasn't going for "conspiracy" or any such nonsense, just supporting someone that I believed was pointing out a relevant point. "Pure lunacy"? Alice, if you think THIS is lunacy or even anything resembling lunacy, I do believe you are in need of a rechecking of your dictionary. You also seem to be ignoring that what I stated was an OPINION, and I never claimed it to be fact. Simply put, what was pointed out was what was perceived as something that would generate a bias.

Also, weren't you only able to see the results AFTER you had voted, ergo, AFTER you made your decision? Which comes back to my procedural suggestion, locking down the thread until the survey is complete, then opening it to discuss results. As for me being "double stupid" for believing that people can and will make choices for absurd or foolhardy reasons, have you talked to people at elections?
Back to top Go down
firagadam
firagadam

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-02, 11:55

Guys....what the fuck man? why are you even making a deal out of a simple poll, you are all doing an unnecessary discussion that can only lead to people getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-02, 12:26

Well, I was surprised to see this amount of posts when I came back here again. I'm the one who voted Genesis. It's not my favourite clan, and it's not the only clan I have played, or whatever. I chose Genesis because in my opinion, V-Mundi is a group who is trying to change how Vanguard works as a game, a good example would be how some of us were emailing Bushiroad to nerf Crossrides when they arrive at E-Meta in the past, like how Genesis is set up by the new CEO of OTT after Amaterasu left to break the prophecy of the future filled with despair if you guys don't know about the card lores of Genesis. At least this is how I happen to think about this community ever since I came here.
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-02, 13:38

Alice wrote:
alexander.stone88 wrote:
people voted what they wanted to vote. Claiming a poll was doomed just cause people don't agree with yoy, or happen to like somthing you don't, does not mean it was doomed.Frankly, that makes you sound like a politician. I think the image for the site is really whatever people want it to be.its a free forum, and people shouldtake away from it what they want, and look at it how they want. At least tthat's my point of view
I sure hope that is not aimed at me, because my point was that people don't read and follow directions. As was evidenced by the clan placement tool thread.
no, this was aimed elsewhere.sorry if the bullet went a little stray.

@lockon:no.what your claiming is that alice singlehandedly swayed votes.frankly, I'd be mad about that as well. yes, alice does have forum celebraty status. does that make her word god? no.(risking another stray bullet here, sorry) she's in charge of the forum, not peoples opinions.a fact that, from my angle, she is trying to explain.

I think everyone should just calm down, including myself,and en jk oy a cup of tea, or whatever calms you.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-02, 14:10

You will be BANNED FOR A WEEK if you bring up any more Site Politics after this Post. Lets do our best to assume that members here are their own individual sentient beings.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-02, 15:36

I'm the kind of person who wants to plan one or two moves ahead (if not several) and know there might be something waiting there. Oracle Think Tank can provide that. The fact that I like them aesthetically and thematically as well as mechanically is just a sweet bonus.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-02, 17:26

Edalborez wrote:
I'm the kind of person who wants to plan one or two moves ahead (if not several) and know there might be something waiting there. Oracle Think Tank can provide that. The fact that I like them aesthetically and thematically as well as mechanically is just a sweet bonus.
ShinkenRed wrote:
Well, I was surprised to see this amount of posts when I came back here again. I'm the one who voted Genesis. It's not my favourite clan, and it's not the only clan I have played, or whatever. I chose Genesis because in my opinion, V-Mundi is a group who is trying to change how Vanguard works as a game, a good example would be how some of us were emailing Bushiroad to nerf Crossrides when they arrive at E-Meta in the past, like how Genesis is set up by the new CEO of OTT after Amaterasu left to break the prophecy of the future filled with despair if you guys don't know about the card lores of Genesis. At least this is how I happen to think about this community ever since I came here.
This is not the kind of voting I asked for. I didn't ask you for your favorites. I deliberately said don't vote for your favorites. It's not about what you think is the most interesting or the most cool. It's about what clan you ACTUALLY play the most. As in how many games you play with that clan, and how many you plan to keep playing. Genesis is included in case anyone here plans to play that clan far more than others.

That is the only thing this vote is tallying.

LET ME GIVE ANOTHER EXAMPLE:
If I love the everloving shit out of Dark Irregulars Reijy but it's so inconsistent that I always use Kagero Goku for tournaments and normal games, then Dark Irregulars is not what I vote in this poll. Kagero is what I vote in this poll, regardless of my personal feelings toward them. In this way, the poll should never be able to be "tainted" by any kind of influence. It's an objective measurement.

Edit: Votecancelling is now allowed in case you were incapable of reading and following simple instructions and just had the "Oh shit" moment.

Last edited by Alice on 2013-02-02, 17:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-02, 21:09

I do play OTT the most.
Back to top Go down
FoodForThought

FoodForThought

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-03, 07:18

I do play Narukami the most. Nothing beats denying just that little bit of shield your opponent needs to survive the turn.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-03, 10:41

I voted for Grappler, because they are my first clan and my favorite clan. I do play D-police as well, but I'm more suited for grappler in terms of game play.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-03, 10:54

Rider Kick wrote:
I voted for Grappler, because they are my first clan and my favorite clan. I do play D-police as well, but I'm more suited for grappler in terms of game play.
That's not what this is about. Please re-read the instructions.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-03, 10:55

Oh I did, I play them the most hence why i voted for them as well.
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-03, 15:13

While Great Natures are my bro-clan, I voted Novas. Since I've started playing with them, I've gotten far more wins with it than I had with GNs but that could also be due in part to me actually understanding the mechanics of the game better now.

I just wish I could make it to these local tournaments to have some meaningful wins under my belt.
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-03, 20:40

>Enter poll
>Been mostly playing Gold Paladins since forever
>Vote Gold Paladin
>First person to vote Gold Paladin

mfw:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 12:18

LOL that's just epic, that picture.

Nova Grappler is the shit. Although once we get Tachikaze in Set 8 I may be persuaded to change my vote...
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 18:53

I can't believe Angel Feather is in second place :P Nothing Against AF of course.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 21:22

WingZero wrote:
I can't believe Angel Feather is in second place
I can't either. Maybe Requiel has a strong shot at office after all.

Lockon Stratos wrote:
the lemon
Oh hell no. I'm changing it now.
His new episodes have been god awful anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 22:20

Don't forget Requiel beat out every PG until challenged by Marilyn. Only March Rabbit ever beat those two. People definitely vote with their...instincts.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 22:30

Thats the reason I started playing Pale Moon XD. One of the local shops wanted to clear out there stock, so I bought everything at a huge discount, pulled a Crimson Beast Tamer and my "instincts" thought it was a cool card. So I went from there, turns out I actually love Pale Moon decks.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 22:34

I prefer Turquoise's assets.

But fun to check back on the poll to see where it's going.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 23:15

Pfft, you people and your assets. I wanted pale moon because of Alice. Giant mechanical monstrosity that swaps when it hits > backstory and plot
Then I realized my soul charging ability was on par with my ability to flip a coin in pokemon and honestly Alice isn't all that great when your soul is crammed full of heal and crit triggers. I really need to stop being lazy and get rid of that deck.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 23:22

Alice is amazing in Sarah.

And yeah, fuck backstory and plot driven players.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 23:29

Alice wrote:
Alice is amazing in Sarah.

And yeah, fuck backstory and plot driven players.

Is she? Never tried it. Sarah just seemed so much better with tamers/midnight invader so I put Alice in a Luquier deck instead. You know that whole ignore Luquier's CB and use other cards to abuse her +3k kinda deck. The soul charging was just so discouraging to me that I couldn't bring myself to spend even more money trying anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

V-Mundi representative clan
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next