Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

V-Mundi representative clan

Go down 
+33
AegisCrow
phoenix_yamato
UZI_tha_KLOWN
Chain11207
junri
Kirosnefakman
Sir Woof Woofingon of wag
black cat
noobsaibot9387
chromereaper
TehNACHO
Mr. WoW
Tryston
Xroshawk
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
gettineggywithit
Gelatin
Rider Kick
FoodForThought
Edalborez
ShinkenRed
firagadam
Lockon Stratos
Chestnut_Rice
Omnigeek
corundum
Donkay
alexander.stone88
3XXXDDD
Klaus
smellmybox
WingZero
Alice
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What clan do you play the most or want to play the most?
Royal Paladin
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl108%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 8% [ 5 ]
Angel Feather
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl1010%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 10% [ 6 ]
Gold Paladin
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl105%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 5% [ 3 ]
Oracle Think Tank
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl107%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 7% [ 4 ]
Shadow Paladin
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl107%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 7% [ 4 ]
Genesis
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl100%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 0% [ 0 ]
Kagero
 7% [ 4 ]
Tachikaze
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl105%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 5% [ 3 ]
Narukami
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl102%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 2% [ 1 ]
Murakumo / Nubatama
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl103%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 3% [ 2 ]
Granblue
 5% [ 3 ]
Bermuda Triangle
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl100%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 0% [ 0 ]
Aqua Force
 0% [ 0 ]
Dark Irregulars
 0% [ 0 ]
Pale Moon
 7% [ 4 ]
Spike Brothers
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl102%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 2% [ 1 ]
Nova Grappler
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl1019%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 19% [ 11 ]
Dimension Police
 5% [ 3 ]
Great Nature
V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pl103%V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Pr10
 3% [ 2 ]
Megacolony
 3% [ 2 ]
Neo Nectar
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 59

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-04, 23:35

smellmybox wrote:
Alice wrote:
Alice is amazing in Sarah.

And yeah, fuck backstory and plot driven players.

Is she? Never tried it. Sarah just seemed so much better with tamers/midnight invader so I put Alice in a Luquier deck instead. You know that whole ignore Luquier's CB and use other cards to abuse her +3k kinda deck. The soul charging was just so discouraging to me that I couldn't bring myself to spend even more money trying anything else.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Nooooo. Sarah + Alice. Check my build list D:
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-04, 23:47

Alice wrote:

Oh no, I know. I was originally going to build Sarah Alice but the wait time for set 7 gave me tons of time to theorycraft. 21k with Turquoise and Midnight then effectively restanding him for another 12k attack just seemed better at the time. EXTREMELY boring but it still sounded like it was more effective. And that's why I did that and I regret it forever.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-05, 00:58

How's this for a sign screaming "Take this clan, you stupid motherfrakker?" I technically wound up getting 2-3 separate opinions regarding my clan before making a decision.

1st was myself: I just basically tried to determine which clans I might like to play given the information I already had (I think I researched as many as I could on the Wikispace). Decided on Oracles and Royals (I think at the time I liked the idea of working as a solitary unit to win).
2nd was from a friend: Again Oracles.
3rd was actually what led me to the site, just typed in a few keywords and got here and just browsed what you had.

Granted, the results may be slightly skewed but seriously, what says Oracles more than prudent planning for something that really could probably have been answered in a few moments rather than trying to get 30 opinions.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-05, 13:48

I sure hope you voted what clan you actually play most.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-05, 15:44

Nova Grapplers since they were the clan i started with and with which i have won the most with at my locals.
Also, who doesn't love Robotic-Alien Wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-05, 16:56

smellmybox wrote:
Alice wrote:

Oh no, I know. I was originally going to build Sarah Alice but the wait time for set 7 gave me tons of time to theorycraft. 21k with Turquoise and Midnight then effectively restanding him for another 12k attack just seemed better at the time. EXTREMELY boring but it still sounded like it was more effective. And that's why I did that and I regret it forever.

The beauty of Sarah is that shes incredibly versatile, I personally run 3 Sarah, 2 Manticore, 1 Alice and 4 Midnight Invader in my Sarah Tamers. The reason for the 2 Manticore is a) I only have 1 Alice, I'd rather 2. b) Only have the 3 Sarah's. Its still working well though, Manticore still has a nice effect when you ride it, being able to Soul Charge 1 card from your hand after drawing, therefore you can choose something to go into the soul(And potentially swap it out with Alice/Sarah later)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-05, 19:36

But that isn't a choice you're making. You're just using as much as you can.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-05, 20:33

Alice wrote:
I sure hope you voted what clan you actually play most.

It's the ONLY clan I play right now. Hell, it's the only semi-functional deck I have right now.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-05, 21:16

Granblue anyone? ok.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-08, 20:35

Nova Grappler is really popular here
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 03:17

Mr. WoW wrote:
Nova Grappler is really popular here
Yeah, I actually wasn't surprised. My hypothesis was that Novas were most used out of all. I wasn't aware there were so many Angel users though. That was a surprise. I figured only Cyprus and 3D used them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 09:00

I'm more surprised in how little Golds and Narus are in here.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 09:23

Alice wrote:
I figured only Cyprus and 3D used them.

Hey now. Although I'm more or less waiting for Metatron I've still been using them since they first came out. Requiel is the greatest, most well designed pguard ever and should be elected president of vmundi.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 12:22

Mr. WoW wrote:

The lot of us realized how sacky GP is long ago, also price is pretty restrictive. Naru really has nothing going for it till a few sets down the line so no reason to play it other than art or something.
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 14:02

I would've voted for Narus if my hipster status didn't leave me playing Tachis all the time.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 16:36

Mr. WoW wrote:
Yeah this place isn't like Vanguard at large. People here realize the cost to benefit ratio on those decks is way out of whack. With Golds you really have two choices: either play a deck that does one or two things but is mostly vanilla, or play sack city. We all recognize that chance reliance is bad play and the rest are boring. Narukami is essentially Kagero without Conroe and more expensive.

smellmybox wrote:
Alice wrote:

Hey now. Although I'm more or less waiting for Metatron I've still been using them since they first came out. Requiel is the greatest, most well designed pguard ever and should be elected president of vmundi.
I seriously hate that PG. I find the art bland and even bad to a degree. I wasn't happy when the blog readers voted her over far better candidates.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 22:03

Alice wrote:
I seriously hate that PG. I find the art bland and even bad to a degree. I wasn't happy when the blog readers voted her over far better candidates.

I remember. I made that post about it and you called me a double nigger. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-09, 22:11

[quote="Alice"]
Mr. WoW wrote:
Yeah this place isn't like Vanguard at large. People here realize the cost to benefit ratio on those decks is way out of whack. With Golds you really have two choices: either play a deck that does one or two things but is mostly vanilla, or play sack city. We all recognize that chance reliance is bad play and the rest are boring. Narukami is essentially Kagero without Conroe and more expensive.

Just what I wanted to hear. I'm gonna love this community.
Back to top Go down
chromereaper

chromereaper

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-10, 00:43

Murakumo because Mandela lord is the representative of africa as well.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-10, 01:41

Mr. WoW wrote:
Just what I wanted to hear. I'm gonna love this community.
We're gonna love you

chromereaper wrote:
Murakumo because Mandela lord is the representative of africa as well.
Please tell me you read the OP and know that you're supposed to vote what you USE or PLAN to use the most and not what your favorite is.
Back to top Go down
chromereaper

chromereaper

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-10, 02:35

Lol sorry Alice let me explain my real choice which is gold Paladins. Golds haa been my deck since the starting of my vanguarding life i've never built another deck and i've only focused on this one to make it better, right now im focusing on ezel because i found out he's the more consistent than pellinore and sdd and because of crossrides coming out in june for north america.
Back to top Go down
noobsaibot9387

noobsaibot9387

PostSubject: why 0.o   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-23, 11:37

why is murakumo getting no respect 0.o
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-23, 12:26

Well, you're one of them. I'd call that a start.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-23, 13:44

Alice wrote:

To clarify, people here do understand that Gold Paladin have good cards choices and were easily one of the best choices for the World Championship last year. This is for a number of reasons such as the awesome "Great Silver Wolf, Garmore" who is easily one of the best cards in the game and the fact that the non-sack city decks play vanilla, which is straightforward, simple and just hard to mess up with which is always a good way to deal with competition.

However what other people don't realize is that there are other decks that can give greater reward to the Player for a greater risk (the risk being greater because the decks in particular aren't as straight forward as something like Gold Paladin). For example lets compare the star unit of Gold Paladin, the aforementioned "Great Silver Wolf, Garmore" and Angel Feather, "Chief Nurse, Shamsiel".

Great Silver Wolf, Garmore doesn't inherently create advantage outside of the use of "Sliver Fang, Witch" and "Listener of Truth, Dindrane". Assuming, it did create the advantage with either of those aforementioned for an over-all +1. However Garmore has a base 10000 power so despite creating that advantage, he won't be keeping it for long because he is open to abuse by columns hitting for 20000 columns which were common from the moment Garmore himself was released.

This is actually a bit reminiscent of the common but understandable mistake of players new to this game that are coming from a competitive background in another card game who believe that Draw Triggers are the best Triggers. Assuming players do check their draw triggers, draw an additional card (also worth 5000 shield) and then subsequently use them next turn to guard an attack together, they have effectively done less than any other Trigger. Assuming it was a Stand Trigger, the player would still gain the 5000 trigger boost, the player would still have been able to guard that attack but would also additionally, unlike the draw trigger, also allowed the player to stand a Unit and attack again forcing anywhere from 5000 to 10000 additional guard on average. The result is that one card did more than two in this situation due to it's having an over-all better quality.

I have digressed from my comparison. Unlike Garmore, "Chief Nurse, Shamsiel" doesn't create any advantage at all. Her limit break is always one card in, one card out resulting in a quantifiable net gain of 0 additional cards. Her second ability doesn't create advantage either, what it does do however is let her conserve what the Angel Feather player already has. 20000 and 21000 columns are relatively easy to come by in Cardfight!! Vanguard since Booster Set 6 and so on however 22000 which is the number you need to hit to force at least 15000 Guard off a single buffed Chief Nurse Shamsiel requires very specific conditions to hit consistently. Between early guarding to help tanking mid-game (that is to say, take the Vanguard hit, which is usually the first, to gain the buff to dilute the power of the other rearguard Columns) and the existence of "Battle Cupid, Nociel", Shamsiel forces player to adapt to this situation throughout the game to the point where due to her mere existence and possible capabilities, locks the Opponent into creating mediocre Columns of 17-19-21.

In summary, Garmore gets to create advantage quickly but doesn't get to keep it whereas Chief Nurse Shamsiel doesn't get to create advantage but does get to conserve it slowly over the pace of the game until it becomes an overwhelmingly, virtually impenetrable defense.

Alice wrote:

See above to see why they are so popular.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty2013-02-23, 14:58

Also I'd like to highlight a key phrase 3D used which was "one of the best choices for the WCQ last year". In case anyone reads that too quickly. Other clans that were an equally good choice were Spike Brothers, Kagero, Granblue, Oracles, Novas, Royals. The rest had at least some noticeable difference from these clans before Set 7. Of those 7 highly viable clans, only four (Gold Paladin, Royal Paladin, Kagero, Narukami) made up ~66% of decks entered. But the others would have been just as viable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V-Mundi representative clan   V-Mundi representative clan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

V-Mundi representative clan
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next