Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The most interesting Promos you'll see all day

Go down 
+17
Donkay
corundum
LittleFighterFox
Alice
Kirosnefakman
Traesive
3XXXDDD
Edalborez
Klaus
gettineggywithit
VesperGhoul
WingZero
BlackManticore
Xroshawk
Mr. WoW
Tryston
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty
PostSubject: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 05:26

Made this just so that people can show any promotional cards that really catch their eye. And rave about how awesome it would be and how you'd use it. Or rant about how goddamn unecessary it is

Starting things off...

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Dimensional_Robo,_Daibrave

The most interesting Promos you'll see all day 300px-PR-0119_%28Sample%29

Oh yeah way to give Great Daiyusha even more retarded shit, ass-hats.

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Goshawk_Liberator,_Cadeau

The most interesting Promos you'll see all day 300px-PR-0116_%28Sample%29

Who wants a permanent Viviane for Liberators? 8D
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 06:25

Daibrave is interesting.
Cadeau shouldn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 06:28

The first generic LB +5k that has an on-hit skill.. The skill's horrible..
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 07:51

Apt was on-hit Power Breaking before it was cool, actually.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 07:56

Oh yeah, I forgot about Apt.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 09:03

Everyone does cause Bison, Leopald and Polaris are things
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 10:20

Back to top Go down
BlackManticore

BlackManticore

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 15:07

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Kumamon

The most interesting Promos you'll see all day 300px-PR_0094

I...what is this, I don't even...?
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 19:40

^^^ I wrote a VanFic where that was my "avatar" Didnt last long.

As for Daibrave and Cadeau, I love those artworks. 10/10 would run even if bad.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 21:21

BlackManticore wrote:
http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Kumamon

I...what is this, I don't even...?

...great now my eyeballs are bleeding. It's toypugal all over again. >.>
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 21:58

Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 22:02

>Fick Dragon

Made me laugh. Also be confused since that's such an odd ability to stick on a GB card.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 22:09

It's clearly Malefic Dragon. Amazingly bad translation. Bravo wikia. Still, yay new Granblue unit.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 22:15

> Granblue gets Anti-CrossRide Card.

Shit. Naoki gets a seemingly static 12000 Unit in the Vanguard Manga and now this. Prepare for Bullshit in BT11. (>Implying DDD isn't already BS)

Also Dai-Robo and Anti-Crossride Granblue promo released together? I smell Gouki vs Koutei Round 2.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-13, 22:45

Anti meta Granblue, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-14, 09:15

WingZero wrote:
^^^ I wrote a VanFic where that was my "avatar" Didnt last long.

As for Daibrave and Cadeau, I love those artworks. 10/10 would run even if bad.

All of my what.

Now I want to read it.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-14, 10:03

Fuck yea Redundant Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-14, 10:27

So it can either hit crossrides decently or rape people who put damage checked triggers on vanguard. Neat but it certainly gives up GB's ability to do you know...useful shit. I'd rather cut out the second skill and give its (V) to (V/R). Anyone who has a 12k+ vanguard deserves it anyway.
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-14, 13:45

I don't think Malefic is a good vanguard.

- 10k base. Abuse.
- Sure, against crossrides it helps. 28k against crossrides AT MAX, 3 stages at all other times. Oh hey look! Ezel, Goldfred and other limit breaks can already do so. (And not to mention Break Rides). It is meant as an anti-crossride, but it just isn't good enough to counter is.
- Trigger on vanguard. Not going to help. Say a standard 2/2/2 and the opponent gets a trigger when you attack with a rearguard column. The Vanguard's +10000 is subjected to two doses of 5k defense (second on your last RG attack), negating any bonuses. No raping here.
- Or the opponent gets a trigger AFTER you attacked with the vanguard.

On rearguard, I can replace with Nightstorm.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-14, 14:29

Why would you play Nightstorm over this? =/
Back to top Go down
corundum

corundum

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-14, 14:45

Fox, almost all Grade 3 Granblues are 10k base. The only 11k base Granblue is Deadly Swordmaster, whose skill is only relevant in Superior Riding him. Malefic's skill is essentially NIghtstorm's with a binus. I think that in a Cocytus build, at least, Malefic offers far more versatility (good use as boss or supporter). Nightstorm would only have an advantage in the vanguard circle if the opponent's boss is a 10k, and if I remember correctly it's unwise to assume that.

EDIT: I guess what I mean to say is that yeah, the 10k is a shame, but, like 3D, I'm left wondering how that gives Nightstorm a leg up on Malefic.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-16, 00:39

http://blog.livedoor.jp/freedomduo/archives/25534548.html

Based on this website, it seems we're also gonna get an Eradicator promo, a Genesis promo, and surprisingly a Megacolony (Machining) promo!! :D

Only names are shown though.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-17, 00:22

The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Machining_Armor_Beetle

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Machining_Armor_Beetle

[AUTO]: [Choose another of your <Megacolony> rear-guards, and put it into your soul] When this unit is placed on (VC) or (RC), if you have a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your opponent's rear-guards, it cannot stand during your opponent's next stand phase.

I love this card. A really good addition to the Machinings and can put back the rested Ant from Stag Beetle's skill to stun one unit!
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-17, 02:30

Whee, another card to abuse with Alice's Machining Alarm Cricket~
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty2013-03-17, 09:21

Yes. YES.

I hope this comes in EB01.

Edit: Could this make Antlion actually useful?

Last edited by Kirosnefakman on 2013-03-17, 09:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day Empty

Back to top Go down

The most interesting Promos you'll see all day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: News-
Jump to: