Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The most interesting Promos you'll see all day

Go down 
+17
Donkay
corundum
LittleFighterFox
Alice
Kirosnefakman
Traesive
3XXXDDD
Edalborez
Klaus
gettineggywithit
VesperGhoul
WingZero
BlackManticore
Xroshawk
Mr. WoW
Tryston
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 09:23

Too soon. Maybe later.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 10:58

Kirosnefakman wrote:
Yes. YES.

I hope this comes in EB01.

Edit: Could this make Antlion actually useful?

Lol yeah it can make Antlion slightly useful. You can stun a few rearguards first while filling the soul and BAM! Megablast Time!
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 11:26

I want a 2nd draw trigger for Megacolony now.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 12:24

Kirosnefakman wrote:
Yes. YES.

It's coming in a promo pack in Japan is all I know.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 12:28

3XXXDDD wrote:
Kirosnefakman wrote:
Yes. YES.

It's coming in a promo pack in Japan is all I know.

I hope they do what they did with Battler B. I don't see a better place for this card to appear than EB01.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 12:56

Well with these new promos, kind of makes me feel like Granblue and Megacolony support is on the way.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 13:06

Dai-Brave, a card perfect for Cross-Ride Daiyusha and a Granblue card perfect for fighting against Cross-Rides. You can easily see we will be having a Koutei/Gouki rematch soon and possibly some of that stuff will be in BT12.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 13:09

Traesive wrote:
Well with these new promos, kind of makes me feel like Granblue and Megacolony support is on the way.

I should hope so. Set 4 and 6 is too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 13:45

-1 to trap isn't very good. Novas get the opposite equal skill for cheaper.

best case scenario:

Call Armor, push Ant that you called when you rode Stag Turn 3
Next turn, ride Stag
Call stag and ant, +2 stages, ant stands Stag

+0 and really hard to pull off.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 13:50

It transforms everything into costless Battler C's. 8-draw Megacolony + this + a 7k g1 clone of this + Master Fraude could work. A Dancing Cutlass clone would be awesome too.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 14:07

That doesn't make it good.
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 14:32

Demonic Beast, Zaruba
Grade 2/8000 Power/Etranger
AUTO(V/R):When this unit attacks, if you have a «Etranger» vanguard or rear-guard that has Limit Break 4, this unit gets POWER+3000 until end of that battle.

Blue Dragon Knight, Garo
Grade 3/10000 Power/Etranger
AUTO(V) LB4: When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets POWER+5000 until end of that battle.
AUTO(R): When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have a «Etranger» vanguard, this unit gets POWER+2000 until end of the battle.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/18/07/90/88/ss_20110.jpg
Daigo
Grade 5/50000 Power/5 Crit and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Donkay

Donkay

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-17, 14:40

LittleFighterFox wrote:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/18/07/90/88/ss_20110.jpg
Daigo
Grade 5/50000 Power/5 Crit and stuff.

Dat BREAKERZ
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-19, 13:31

http://2critical.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-790.html

Red witch Radish
Genesis/grade 3/10000/No shield
Auto (V/R): [Counter Blast (2)] When this unit attacks and you have a "Genesis" Vanguard, this unit gets +5000 POWER during this battle.

Eradicator Spark horn dragon
Narukami/grade 3/10000/No shield
Auto (V) LB4: When this unit attacks a Vanguard, this unit gets +5000 POWER during this battle
Auto (V): [Counter Blast (1 "Eradicator")] When this unit's attack hits a Vanguard, you may the cost. If you do, Your opponent will select a Rearguard and retire it

Red Witch is pretty awful. Eradicator is pretty damn good without being straight up broken. It's probably the perfect partner for Dragonic Descendant. Play Spark mid-game for on-hit pressure, play Descendant late game for over-kill.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-21, 19:34

English Vol 5

The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 VolPack5
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-21, 19:57

FUCK
FUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK GOD DAMMIT SHIT NIGGER PISS TWAT DEATH PUKE.

NO BENEDICT. That nigger better come in BT8 I swear to Odin.

And...uhh I guess it's cool we get Flare Whip and Rumble Gun now.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-21, 22:02

TD07 Promo Benedict?
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-21, 22:11

I really hope Benedict doesn't become a bitch to get... Hopefully a box-topper for BT08, makes more sense than coming as a promo for any other set afterwards, and it'll be a while before the next round of pack promos e.e
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-22, 04:47

Well at least you now get to have Narukami become a slightly less effective Goku clone! *Party whistle*
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-22, 06:43

>Narukami is forever stuck as a more expensive Kagero
Well I guess even with Deathscythe and Rumble Gun being more expensive, their perfect guard is cheaper.
Back to top Go down
YAMIshin

YAMIshin

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-22, 11:17

uoh, Hermieres!!!
nice~
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-22, 19:42

These promos are definitely of a higher caliber than normal.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-25, 00:26

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Sky_Knight_of_Assault

Gold Paladin G2 9k with
"[AUTO]:When this unit is placed on (RC) from your deck, choose another of your «Gold Paladin», and that unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn."

Seems boring.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-25, 00:57

ew
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty2013-03-25, 04:13

Come on, just give us the Blue Falcon corp leader so I can make stupid Hanna Barbera jokes with it and Sleygal Double-Edge. Probably the only thing it would be any good for anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most interesting Promos you'll see all day   The most interesting Promos you'll see all day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The most interesting Promos you'll see all day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: News-
Jump to: