Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game

Go down 
+5
Alice
3XXXDDD
junri
Lockon Stratos
PaleMoon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty
PostSubject: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-28, 20:56

i've known all the rules but still havent play a single game, but i know how it works.... there is no trial deck for the clan i like so this build is adapted from the trial decks available, pale moon cards are kinda expensive... so it sorta budget, like a starter deck

Grade 0:
innocent magician
4 rainbow magician
2 spiral master
3 dynamite juggler
3 poison juggler
4 popcorn boy

Grade 1:
4 purple trapezist
4 midnight bunny
4 bicorn
2 bulls eye mia
(don't like skull juggler period, i already have robert)
Grade 2:
4 elephant juggler
3 dancing princess of the night sky
4 barking cerberus
G3:
4 darkness magician robert
4 midnight invader
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-28, 21:28

Try Skull Juggler. Trust me, it works better than you think. On-Call is almost always better than On-hit. At least, I think that's right, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-28, 21:31

You are right. It works well with Robert as you can use his divination to see if its something you want to soul charge then soul charge it all in the main phase.
Back to top Go down
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-28, 21:43

what to remove then? im reserving the 4 bicorn for the pg's and 2 mia for quantum mechanics
Back to top Go down
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-28, 21:43

i can't remove 4 of ea trapezist and bunny, its the main engine
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-28, 21:59

Well, personally, I'd say replace Midnight Invader with Alice, and ditch the bunnies.
Back to top Go down
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-28, 22:04

alice can reset columns, trapezist and bunny can
Back to top Go down
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-28, 22:05

where is the edit button... sigh

correction:

alice can't reset columns, a combo of trapezist and bunny can reset the entire column
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-28, 22:13

Ditch Bulls eye Mia
Back to top Go down
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-28, 22:18

kk
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-28, 23:35

Re: Alice vs Bunny

Quote :
Except Quantum likely puts more pressure on then Bunny due to Stage 3 Alice with Jumping Glenn being scarier than Stage 2 Bunny with any 9000.

Quote :
The beauty of this is Alice doesn't have to hit the Vanguard. Aim for a Rear with supporting Glenn and you will more often than not be getting +2 minimum. (You kill a rearguard and then kill another card at least or they block for 15000).

It still doesn't change the fact Alice can be Stage 3 while Bunny can never be stage 3.

As a side note, this isn't a particularly optimal move (though may work well as a finisher) is if you grab Purple with Alice to the front and push the supporting Jumping Glenn back in and out for Stage 2. As I said not always optimal but it still exists as an option and could help finish your Opponent.

Alice > Bunny with since BT07.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-29, 00:57

PaleMoon wrote:

correction:

alice can't reset columns, a combo of trapezist and bunny can reset the entire column
Doesn't exist in the newbie forum for transparency reasons.
Back to top Go down
PaleMoon

PaleMoon

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-03-29, 03:42

Alice wrote:
PaleMoon wrote:

correction:

Doesn't exist in the newbie forum for transparency reasons.
i watched a video of soul shennigans feature pale moon... thats where i got my foundation in deck building
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-04-04, 09:59

Mr/Mrs Pale Moon, are Crimson and Turquiose Beast Tamers expensive in your region? If not, might I suggest to replace bicorn with Turquiose? It's a 9k booster if CBT is inside the soul. Besides, you already have Dancing Princess in your deck, so you might as well use her effect to put CBT into the soul. Turquiose works well with Midnight invader for the 21k column against 11k vanguard.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-04-04, 12:40

Running Invaders over Alice is generally a good idea. Tamers are basically the reason Pale Moon can be considered Viable... 4 of each are basically required...
Back to top Go down
BlackManticore

BlackManticore

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-04-04, 15:47

Mmkay. Let's dissect this while keeping it rather cheap.

For starters, well, your starter. Generic G3 searchers are generally bad. Alice has a good explanation as to why. I can think of maybe a few uses for Innocent Magician, but not in this build. He gets outshone by Smiling Presenter in BT09 (not yet in English) if you simply must have a Pale Moon grabber of some sort. For now, replace with Gap, who is also a common.

I find it odd that you say you don't like Skull Juggler, but seem to like Mia (and Elephant Juggler) a fair amount. Consider switching both Mias and one Bunny out for 3 Skulls. Start with just switching out the Mias if you feel uncomfortable running 3 Skulls. Skull Juggler is more reliable than both Mia and Elephant Juggler in the long run. Jumping Glenn is also quite good if you aren't that big on soulcharging, and combos with your Trapezist and Bunny amazingly well.

Another thing that you might want to try: Jumping Jill. She just came out in English EB01, and is a common. If you're familiar with Glenn, Jill is like a Grade 2 Glenn with a 9K body. When she's emerged from the soul, that 9K becomes 12K. Switch three Elephant Jugglers out for Jill, and then later switch all 4 Elephant slots out for CBT. (Do not attempt to use TBT without Crimson; if you can get a Turquoise or four, just hold onto them until you get at least 2 (preferably 4) Crimson Beast Tamers. Then put them both in.) Jill is a "for now" swap, but a swap nonetheless.

And now for a more profound question: exactly where do you plan to go with this clan? There are several perfectly good builds for Pale Moon that, aside from the "emerge" mechanic, work differently. Alice has a good description of what, 6 different Pale Moon decks? I understand that you're making a fairly basic starter here, but also know that you went in knowing exactly which clan you wanted beforehand. The question is what you want to do with your emerges in the long run.

Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty2013-04-04, 20:04

i think he wants a rboert deck... tamers would be the best for him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game   Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game Empty

Back to top Go down

Pale moon starter deck, getting into the game
Page 1 of 1