Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Empty
PostSubject: New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck)   New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Empty2012-12-26, 12:12

New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Vz10
Some of the cards included in the Starter Deck.
Note that the the 1st PR Blaster Blade now comes with his retiring effect.

Notable cards:
Quote :

Blaster Blade Burst (The bottom part of the image)
Grade 3
Twin Drive

CONT](VC):Your units cannot boost this unit.
[AUTO](VC):[Counter Blast (2) - «Royal Paladin»]
When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do,
increase this unit's power by the total original [Power] of your front
row «Royal Paladin» rear-guards until end of that battle.
[AUTO](VC):When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of battle.

The Counterblast indicated by the "«Royal Paladin»" means that you can only flip cards that only belongs to «Royal Paladin» in the damage zone.

New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Vz210

Kuraudia
Grade 0
Boost

Quote :

[AUTO]: Pioneer

[ACT](RC):[Put this unit into your soul] Choose up to one of your «Royal Paladin», and that unit gets [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

I believe this Starter Deck comes along with the Chapter 0 of the manga, which tells us about Kai's childhood. Yeah, Kai plays this deck in the manga, not Aichi. It may imply that Kai was once a RP player before he gave Aichi his Blaster Blade and switched to Kagerou.

My opinions on Burst: Though not really playable in a MLB build, I'm quite happy that Kay and Bedivere can finally be played in a pure RP deck. Probably best paired up with Alfred and Galahad.

EDIT: This deck is called a "Starter Deck" for a reason, so I will assume that this deck is designed specifically for newbies of the game. Unlike the trial decks, which purpose(s) is to try out the deck you have chosen, try it out and edit it to your personal preferences.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck)   New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Empty2012-12-30, 07:14

http://vanguardus.blogspot.sg/2012/12/news-ride-to-victory-release-date-and.html
And here's another source for more info of this Starter Deck.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck)   New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Empty2013-01-20, 03:41

New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Starte10
Card List:
Quote :

Kuraudia/(Claudia)? x1
Yggdrasil Maiden, Elaine x4
Flogal x4
Weapons Dealer, Govannon
Bringer of Good Luck, Epona

Little Sage, Marron x4
Knight Squire, Allen x2
Soul Guiding Elf x2
Wingal x2
Starlight Unicorn x4
Miru Biru x1

Knight of Slience, Gallatin x4
Blaster Blade (TD ver.) x1
Knight of Truth, Gordon x2
Covenant Knight, Randolf x4

Blaster Blade Burst x1
Twin Shine Swordsman, Marhaus x2
Knight of Conviction, Bors x2
Solitary Knight, Gancelot x2

Yeah, the Blaster Blade which KKA promised us is not in this set now, which is kinda suck. And again, I want to emphasize that this is a starter set, not another manga volume. The 'Volume 0' comes with the set as a tutorial guide to beginners and is said to only contain 16 pages.
Back to top Go down
Pcyborg

Pcyborg

PostSubject: Re: New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck)   New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Empty2013-01-20, 23:26

I've checked the article over at Amazon Japan and there is an ISBN number attached. I d reckon that this should be considered as either a Magazine or manga at the respective bookstores and is distributed by Kadokawa directly and not Bushiroad.

For something going for 1300 ++ yen, having 16 pages only is a huge disappointment..........
Back to top Go down
Pcyborg

Pcyborg

PostSubject: Re: New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck)   New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Empty2013-01-23, 10:48

Back to top Go down
Pcyborg

Pcyborg

PostSubject: Re: New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck)   New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Empty2013-01-31, 10:51

Manage to get hold of a copy of the said volume.

Its basically chapter 1 of the manga + an extra chapter at the back on how Kai started out VG.
It also covers some info in regards to the deck which comes with it and a rough guide on VG in general.

Characters in the special chapter is mainly about Kai, Miwa and an unknown boy(at least to me).

Notable cards are Blaster Blade (PR1 art version), the new RP starter and Blaster Blade Burst. More of a novelty item than something actually required.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck)   New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Empty2013-01-31, 20:33

Oh, I haven't got mine yet, and I was too busy recently to update about that PR ver. Blaster Blade. Looks like Kerokero made a mistake that time.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck)   New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Empty2013-02-06, 00:16

Ok I got my copy and I managed to understand Chapter 0 and here's my rough summary:

(SPOILER WARNING!)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Alice on 2013-02-07, 23:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoilered)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck)   New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Empty2013-02-07, 23:15

There's a spoiler TAG you pleb!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck)   New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck) Empty

Back to top Go down

New "Starter Deck" (not Trial Deck)
Page 1 of 1