Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...

Go down 
+10
Alice
VesperGhoul
Kasmania
hawkeye
Kirosnefakman
AegisCrow
Jabberwock
Epideme
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
NightmareDraw
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-09, 22:39

NightmareDraw wrote:
i think the problem with the game is ithe skill cap is low
I really don't think someone should say that in this game unless they can empirically demonstrate it, both from a CFV level and from a YGO and MTG level. Since you compared them.

And it completely ignores decks like Nuba-kumo, which even I struggle with at times despite the fact that I'm a TCG veteran and have gotten pretty adept at playing almost everything.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-10, 00:22

Alice wrote:
NightmareDraw wrote:
i think the problem with the game is ithe skill cap is low
I really don't think someone should say that in this game unless they can empirically demonstrate it, both from a CFV level and from a YGO and MTG level. Since you compared them.

And it completely ignores decks like Nuba-kumo, which even I struggle with at times despite the fact that I'm a TCG veteran and have gotten pretty adept at playing almost everything.

well then, lets just ignore what i say... on topic then... besides nuba-kumo, what are some of the harder clans to use/master
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-10, 00:42

NightmareDraw wrote:

well then, lets just ignore what i say... on topic then... besides nuba-kumo, what are some of the harder clans to use/master

Granblue comes to mind, but it's pretty undersupported atm. Another clan that has a bit more bite and support coming up is angel feather, since you have your hand, damage zone, and field to manage and utilize.
Back to top Go down
AegisCrow

AegisCrow

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-10, 01:04

NightmareDraw wrote:
hehe... you haven't read my post well... im on a stricts pauper budget as of now... judging by alice's definition of pauper budget by her quiz... its 50$ below, you might say im a budget or cheap player... mainly because i get bored easily and the possibility of that happening with my cfv career is huge

oh jeeze, why even try to get into it, then? $50 isn't enough to start ANY hobby in earnest.
that's not to say that you shouldn't play Vanguard at all, of course, but perhaps you should consider just sticking to proxies until your funds open up.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-10, 01:15

AegisCrow wrote:
NightmareDraw wrote:
hehe... you haven't read my post well... im on a stricts pauper budget as of now... judging by alice's definition of pauper budget by her quiz... its 50$ below, you might say im a budget or cheap player... mainly because i get bored easily and the possibility of that happening with my cfv career is huge

oh jeeze, why even try to get into it, then? $50 isn't enough to start ANY hobby in earnest.
that's not to say that you shouldn't play Vanguard at all, of course, but perhaps you should consider just sticking to proxies until your funds open up.

you havent read my entire post... i was looking for a starting deck or a budget deck to start with... im too tired to explain anymore, and i also read the vanguard on budget so this conversation about budget ends here
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-10, 02:48

NightmareDraw wrote:
Wait, wait, hold on. Why are we glossing over Nubakumo exactly? You wanted a budget competitive deck that won't make you bored and won't be mindless wonton slaughter. Vær så god.

NightmareDraw wrote:
you havent read my entire post... i was looking for a starting deck or a budget deck to start with... im too tired to explain anymore, and i also read the vanguard on budget so this conversation about budget ends here
You don't seem to even understand what "budget" actually means. You're trying to have way too many cakes and eat them. Budget does not mean "performs like liquid dogshit and will constantly get you killed in actual fights". It means an ingenuous solution to both the problem of competition and the problem of cost. It can't sacrifice one or the other to accomplish just one of those goals. So no, some shitty PG-less starter deck or whatever is not "budget". That's just incomplete. But because budget decks focus so much on being complete competitive low-cost solutions, they are too narrow to include many other preferences such as wanting a specific play style or disliking certain art. Those are seriously hefty filters you put on the criteria, so you can't have it all unless you just happen to really like all of the stuff budget decks are about.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-10, 07:08

ok then... remove the budget criteria...
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-10, 08:01

Dude you don't even know what you want. You just know you want to be spoonfed.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-10, 08:33

i tried to end this discussion but guys just continued to post...i just went with the flow
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-10, 16:01

Okay this is ridiculous. If you don't want to talk about it anymore and you don't want any advice, then stop replying. Just go take the test or figure it out on your own.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 03:25

ok sorry... for ending notes btw, i was wrong when i said the game has low skill cap... what i want to say is that it's quite shallow compared to other tcg's of the same popularity...

_END
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 09:57

Shallow? What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 19:53

Jesus fucking christ. More assertions without substantiation.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 20:01

Just coming back into this.

What the fuck did I just read.

Shallow?
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 21:10

Spend 3 flipping seconds in the math corner in my blog and oh boy can I show this game isn't shallow.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 21:16

Still waters run deep.

Sums up Vanguard perfectly.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 23:46

hahahaha this is so fun... ok, enough trolling... look at all your reactions hahaha
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 23:51

Joke's on you, nobody likes math anyway. :p
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-13, 00:06

HEY!!!!.............i like pie
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-13, 01:05

NightmareDraw wrote:
hahahaha this is so fun... ok, enough trolling... look at all your reactions hahaha

>Joke's on them I was only pretending to be retarded
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-13, 08:53

NightmareDraw wrote:

I'm a nice enough guy really, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because it really did look like you were interested in getting better. So I'm asking you politely to stop being so desperate to save face and just take the impact of falling flat onto it.

So your options are to shut up, ask more respectable questions or continue acting like a dick and suffer the consequences thereof.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-13, 20:04

3XXXDDD wrote:
NightmareDraw wrote:

I'm a nice enough guy really, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because it really did look like you were interested in getting better. So I'm asking you politely to stop being so desperate to save face and just take the impact of falling flat onto it.

So your options are to shut up, ask more respectable questions or continue acting like a dick and suffer the consequences thereof.

i did want to get better, but my question was answered already... i just trolled after that because i already tried to end the topic and people just keep posting
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty2013-04-13, 20:47

If you want the topic to end, stop posting yourself (I mean, don't even fucking reply to me here). The spot will only get bigger if you keep scratching it.

Don't post authoritative crap like END though because it only makes you look like an idiot mini-mod.

So again, if you want this to end, stop replying to it period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...   need help with a clan that fits the following criteria... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

need help with a clan that fits the following criteria...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2