Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need advice!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Need advice!! Empty
PostSubject: Need advice!!   Need advice!! Empty2013-04-14, 05:01

Is scarlet witch coco build able to hold its own against the meta?
Back to top Go down
Kagami Ts

Kagami Ts

Need advice!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice!!   Need advice!! Empty2013-04-14, 08:24

Coco Build is strong enough to hold it own against meta. She has a decent draw power and can make a good column.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

Need advice!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice!!   Need advice!! Empty2013-04-14, 08:51

She's not a Hamburger-Time, so I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

Need advice!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice!!   Need advice!! Empty2013-04-14, 20:29

Yes, Coco can survive in a "gentleman's meta;" where Hamburger-Time don't exist. Coco actually isn't that bad. She makes 21K columns well with Gemini and whatnot. She's decent.

But against the actual meta... hahahaha no. The cards you draw with her effect are going to be burnt up like paper by guarding Dragonic Overlord, The End and MLB turn after turn as the damage eventually will rack up. At least she doesn't require much set-up, but she's just not that great in this format.

She may get a new lease on life if the game switches from 13/12K dominance to 10/11K, but I doubt that's going to happen unless Bushiroad hits Dragonic Overlord, The End and MLB like they did in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Need advice!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice!!   Need advice!! Empty2013-04-14, 21:43

MonolithAngel wrote:
Yes, Coco can survive in a "gentleman's meta;" where Hamburger-Time don't exist. Coco actually isn't that bad. She makes 21K columns well with Gemini and whatnot. She's decent.

But against the actual meta... hahahaha no. The cards you draw with her effect are going to be burnt up like paper by guarding Dragonic Overlord, The End and MLB turn after turn as the damage eventually will rack up. At least she doesn't require much set-up, but she's just not that great in this format.

She may get a new lease on life if the game switches from 13/12K dominance to 10/11K, but I doubt that's going to happen unless Bushiroad hits Dragonic Overlord, The End and MLB like they did in Japan.

OH well I am a huge faggot please rape my face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need advice!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice!!   Need advice!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need advice!!
Page 1 of 1