Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)

Go down 
+3
Kirosnefakman
Klaus
thym4n
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thym4n

thym4n

Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty
PostSubject: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty2013-05-06, 12:54

Hey guys

first of all, sorry if there is another forum on this subject. If there is please tell me and excuse this :D

i had this crazy idea of a card when i was taking a shower. Also, sorry i don't have flash to make the card. Please tell me how broken this ard is. and if it's just too OP

Name Dora, the Mind Destoryer
Unit Normal Unit
Grade/Skill Grade 3/Twin Drive!
Power 11000
Critical 1
Nation Dark Zone
Clan Dark Irregular
Race Abyss Dragon

[ACT](VC) Limit Break 5 (This ability is active if you have five or more damage) Soul Lock 7 (This ability is active if you have 7 or more units in your soul) [Counter Blast (4), Soul Blast (5)] You can select up to 3 of your opponent’s rear guard units, retire them, and then this unit gains 5000 for each unit retired by this ability. If you do, during the end phase, you must select one other unit in your soul and ride it as your vanguard
[ACT] (VC) This unit can attack each unit in your opponent’s front row once each
[ACT] (VC) (Counter Blast 1, Soul Blast 1) When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you’ve paid the cost, your opponent cannot put any Grade 0 units in the GC, but this unit cannot perform a drive check
[ACT] (VC/RC) if you have 7 or more units in your soul, this unit gains 2000 power
[ACT] (VC/RC) Once per turn, you may Soul charge 1 and you may unflip one damage in your damage zone

Thanks for the feedback :D
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty2013-05-06, 13:22

So some kind of variant on Exculpate or whatever his name is?

Big thing to hate about it is the sheer number of abilities and the already packed boxes of text.
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty2013-05-06, 13:59

i would agree, there is lots of text

exculpate the blaster has more conditions to meet, i thought of this card so it could be a bit "more" lenient? but of course the limit break and "soul lock" does reserve this for a game-ender. I was thinking it should have a persona blast, but that would be overkill XD
I also left the clan specification enpty so any clan can really "use" it, and as well the no specification for the superior ride from the soul, as it will allow you to loop assuming you can last that long XD
other than that, how does the card sound/look?
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty2013-05-06, 15:26

All the skills but the first one should not exist. And you should modify the riding a soul unit part. In DI you soulcharge so much that I wouldn't be surprised if you rerided another good g3 or even another copy of this card. A grade 1-2 only maybe.
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty2013-05-06, 15:32

i guess the compilation of all of the effects does seem over powered XD

so i would say the first and last ability?

also, i guess superior riding the grade 2- unit would be more fair. I wanted to make thsi unit versitile in any clan, just thought of DI for being able to soul charge for the ability to be easier

actually, what about the second last effect? just modify it so that it's during your turn...
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty2013-05-06, 16:49

No, just keep one effect.

The 'attack all front row units' is sufficient enough to win the game right there.
Silent Tom like card > move to another card.
ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE A X.RIDE HERE?
Mr.Invincible does not approve

Instead I'll try something like:

ame Dora, the Mind Destoryer
Power 10000

ACT [Vanguard Circle] LB5 Soul Lock 7 (This ability is active if you have 7 or more units in your soul) : [ Counterblast 4 & Soulblast 5] Select 3 of your opponent’s rear-guards, retire them, and this unit gains Power +15000 until end of turn. During the end phase, choose one grade 2 or fewer unit in your soul and ride it.

Let's see. CB4 kills off 2, SB5 kills off another, and the 2 pre-conditions give 15000. Fair? Maybe.
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty2013-05-06, 17:36

well, i guess it's ok. but don't you need the soulcharge ability to set the field up a bit? i mean, this is already an impossible move already XD

I had so much free time, i came up with a cross ride for it XD (don't hate it -_-)

Name Dora Evolution, Destruction Elite
Unit Normal Unit
Power 11000
Critical 1
Nation Dark Zone
Clan Dark Irregular
Race Abyss Dragon

ACT Vanguard Circle :(LB5): this ability is in play if you have 5 or more damage [/i](retire 5 of your RG units and send all cards from your hand to the drop zone) If you have paid the cost, you may unflip all cards in your damage zone
ACT Vanguard Circle (:(CB):5 :(SB):1) If you have paid the cost, retire all your opponent's RG units and send all cards from their hand to the drop zone. If this ability was activated this turn, you may select one of your opponent's vanguards, and it looses Power 1000 for each unit sent to the drop zone by this ability
AUTO (Vanguard Circle) If you have a unit named "Dora, the Mind Destroyer" in your soul, this unit gains Power +2000

I think this might be more OP...
I made this with Sky Scourage Norleras in mind (for those yugioh players...) ^-^
You know, might as well just make another clan for this series...I am a huge faggot please rape my face
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty2013-05-06, 17:47

Pro-Tip - A Card should only have 3 skills max.

Also don't make busted Yugioh-esque conditional shit that is either broken or terrible.
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty2013-05-06, 18:47

3XXXDDD wrote:
Also don't make busted Yugioh-esque conditional shit that is either broken or terrible.

SO then which does the Hamburger-Time fall under?

the cross ride just "crossed" my mind at some random time
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty2013-05-07, 03:50

thym4n wrote:
well, i guess it's ok. but don't you need the soulcharge ability to set the field up a bit? i mean, this is already an impossible move already XD

I had so much free time, i came up with a cross ride for it XD (don't hate it -_-)

Unit Normal Unit
Power 11000
Critical 1
Nation Dark Zone
Clan Dark Irregular
Race Abyss Dragon

ACT Vanguard Circle :(LB5): this ability is in play if you have 5 or more damage [/i](retire 5 of your RG units and send all cards from your hand to the drop zone) If you have paid the cost, you may unflip all cards in your damage zone
ACT Vanguard Circle (:(CB):5 :(SB):1) If you have paid the cost, retire all your opponent's RG units and send all cards from their hand to the drop zone. If this ability was activated this turn, you may select one of your opponent's vanguards, and it looses Power 1000 for each unit sent to the drop zone by this ability
AUTO (Vanguard Circle) If you have a unit named "Dora, the Mind Destroyer" in your soul, this unit gains Power +2000

I made this with Sky Scourage Norleras in mind (for those yugioh players...) ^-^
You know, might as well just make another clan for this series...I am a huge faggot please rape my face

So let me get this straight:
the first skill unflips you're damage at the cost of retiring 5 units which is normally a tough call to make except you added a second cost which is to discard all your cards,and I'm guessing that your second skill was created as a way of benefiting from the first,
So in a situation like:
you and your opponent have 5 damage(common situation in vanguard)
the total cards on your hand and your field excluding the vanguard is more than 5(also very very common situation)
then using your first skill follow directly by your second allows you to attack their vanguard with your opponent having both no guards and a unit(even if he's a cross ride) that has 9,000 or less power.
Your opponent can do nothing...but let that hit and only a heal trigger can save him,given that he can only damage check once and you can drive check twice,plus the fact that a "dora" based deck would have ALOT of critical triggers,even if by a small strike of luck that he does get a heal,it's far more likely that you also got a critical trigger.
I leave it to you to decide but my stance is clear.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty2013-05-07, 04:35

thym4n wrote:

Unit Normal Unit
Power 11000
Critical 1
Nation Dark Zone
Clan Dark Irregular
Race Abyss Dragon

:[ACT]: :(V): :(LB5): this ability is in play if you have 5 or more damage [/i](retire 5 of your RG units and send all cards from your hand to the drop zone) If you have paid the cost, you may unflip all cards in your damage zone
:[ACT]: :(V): (:(CB):5 :(SB):1) If you have paid the cost, retire all your opponent's RG units and send all cards from their hand to the drop zone. If this ability was activated this turn, you may select one of your opponent's vanguards, and it looses :{PWR}: 1000 for each unit sent to the drop zone by this ability
:[AUTO]: (:(V):) If you have a unit named "Dora, the Mind Destroyer" in your soul, this unit gains :{PWR}: +2000

The effect is too OP. Once you use the effect while the opponent has 5 damage, he/she won't have any counter to this card, making it the finishing move. No, JUST NO!!! Horrible effect.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty2013-05-07, 05:13

thym4n wrote:
3XXXDDD wrote:

SO then which does the Hamburger-Time fall under?

the cross ride just "crossed" my mind at some random time

You basically win if you play this thing, even if you don't kill them outright when you drop this (very unlikely to happen), you still have the 13000 to tank against your Opponent's field of nothing.

In fact, I hate this card so fucking much, I'm locking this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)   Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wierd Card Idea (Sorry if there is another forum on this)
Page 1 of 1