Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Vanguard/Vmundi story.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

A Vanguard/Vmundi story.  Empty
PostSubject: A Vanguard/Vmundi story.    A Vanguard/Vmundi story.  Empty2012-09-06, 21:46

Hey guys, I just wanted to post this Vanguard/Vmundi related story that I though was pretty cool on here.

So I'm on byond and I’m feeling kinda idle so I start watching a random game.

It's between some guy with a Team Name “Atto Finale” and another. The guy with the team I suing Aqua Force, and since that was my Clan of Choice at the time, I decided to watch and see if I could pick up any new ways of playing it. Imagine my surprise when I see that they are both fighting poorly. VERILY POORLY “Calling three 10k shields with two of them in one column while you’re at five damage” poorly. I ask the The guy with the team won by being slightly less horrible, and as is my wont I tell them what they did wrong and ask if they were new. As it turns out neither of them had been playing for more than three months. So i take it upon myself and link to Vmundi. So one of them kinda goes okay and what not but hear's . here's where it gets interesting.

The other guy leaves, but the dude with the team says "I already have a great teacher, so I don’t go on the sites." Now I tell him that his teacher must not be that good, given how he played.He goes on to hype him up saying “[Atto Finale] Shino is one of the top ranked players in the Netherlands” and continues to hype him up. I explain to him that that doesn’t necessarily make him a good player, given how poorly made decks can top tourneys just by odds flooding but he went on and on about him
So then it goes full Kung Fu movie mode. It's like “My Master is better than your master, let me show that my kung fu style is stronger HAAAA!” And since we were both using the same clans at the time, I take him up on his challenge.

Me Vs him. His style Vs mine. Atto Finale Vs Vmundi. Alice, my master, Vs Shino, his master. The fight was EPIC. He gets his Erikk off while I don’t, but I still beat the snot out of him without ever having more than 4 units on the field.

He tried to weasel out of it by saying "he misplayed" and I was like "That's the point, if you had trained as I have, you would not have." He hemmed and hawed, and said that I should challenge his master and then I’d see a real fight but then he started begging me for a rematch. So I link him to this site again and then I say:
"When you power has grown, and you feel you are worthy, then we may face again."

Then I just left the map. I T WAS AWESOME! Like something out of the anime or a kung fu film.

Just wanted to share that with you guys, I thought it was pretty cool how it played out like that. I suppose if anyone else had any cool stories like that they could post them here, but I just wanted to vent about what I though was a pretty nice occurrence.

Last edited by SoulKaiser on 2012-09-07, 06:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: A Vanguard/Vmundi story.    A Vanguard/Vmundi story.  Empty2012-09-06, 23:57

Seriously, this is just sad.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: A Vanguard/Vmundi story.    A Vanguard/Vmundi story.  Empty2012-09-07, 00:07

I thought it was kind of fun in a hammy sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Alvarofsj

Alvarofsj

PostSubject: Re: A Vanguard/Vmundi story.    A Vanguard/Vmundi story.  Empty2012-09-10, 10:36

When i do something like that with a poor player, my "nonsense poor stupid mode" turn on and i play worst as ever, so, i keep trying to not do that. I get nervous and do shit like a 3 years old kid, makes me look stupid in the end ;/
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: A Vanguard/Vmundi story.    A Vanguard/Vmundi story.  Empty2012-09-10, 11:48

What does this have to do with anything? o.O

Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: A Vanguard/Vmundi story.    A Vanguard/Vmundi story.  Empty2012-09-10, 17:14

It has nothing to do with anything. It's not even true. It's just sitting here being "LOLSORANDUM"
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: A Vanguard/Vmundi story.    A Vanguard/Vmundi story.  Empty2012-09-10, 22:25

Well General was the only board I though this would fit into. Being a generic CFV/BYOND story that related to this site. It did happen though.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: A Vanguard/Vmundi story.    A Vanguard/Vmundi story.  Empty2012-09-11, 06:41

SoulKaiser wrote:
Well General was the only board I though this would fit into. Being a generic CFV/BYOND story that related to this site. It did happen though.

Except this is more like a suggestion board for the blog, not a general chat board.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: A Vanguard/Vmundi story.    A Vanguard/Vmundi story.  Empty2012-09-11, 13:34

Well then I really had no idea were to put this. It was about vanguard and vmundi so I assumed it could go somewhere but none of the boards really matched. I went with best fit. TCG?
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: A Vanguard/Vmundi story.    A Vanguard/Vmundi story.  Empty2012-09-11, 14:06

SoulKaiser wrote:
Well then I really had no idea were to put this. It was about vanguard and vmundi so I assumed it could go somewhere but none of the boards really matched. I went with best fit. TCG?

It didn't fit because it doesn't fit? If it doesn't fit, it isn't supposed to go anywhere obviously enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vanguard/Vmundi story.    A Vanguard/Vmundi story.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Vanguard/Vmundi story.
Page 1 of 1