Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons

Go down 
+33
HugeMcLargeTall
CyprusWHM
NavyCherub
Werekill
Traesive
firagadam
ScarletWeather
TehNACHO
Lockon Stratos
Nysonin609
FoodForThought
AstoXx
Skithiryx
mastermune
zawarudo
Another Leather Lung
Mizuki
OGTriggerz
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
Juggernaut Maximum
SpitFire
Pcyborg
meeb
Wolfen
Biorhythm
Kaji Motomiya
Toast_Rider
Alice
Klaus
ShinkenRed
SoulKaiser
3XXXDDD
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Traesive

Traesive

BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-24, 22:53

Whee Narukami is actually becoming less and less like Kagero. Hits harder and kills interceptors.
And Murakumo. Definitely going to invest into that with the new supports.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-24, 22:55

Trihole Dragokid
BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 20121124192719358
Grade 0/Aqua Force/5000 Power/10000 Shield
Auto: Harbinger
Auto (R): During the 3rd Attack onwards, if you have an < Vanguard, during each battle from the 3rd onward, this Unit gains 3000 power when it attacks..

Stormrider, Nicholas
BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 20121124193556898
Grade 1/Aqua Force/7000 Power/5000 Shield
Standard Stormraider Effect

Battle Siren, Theresa
BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 20121124194046844
Grade 2/Aqua Force/8000 Power/5000 Shield
Auto (R): During the 3rd Attack Onwards, if you have an < Vanguard, during each battle from the 3rd onward, select 1 of your Vanguards, during this turn, it gains 3000 Power.

Hell, that starting Vanguard is lookin' niiiice.

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2012-11-24, 22:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-24, 22:57

HOW THE FUCK DOES AQUA FORCE GET A BETTER "HIGH BOOST" STARTING VANGUARD THAN FUCKING NARUKAMI?

And again, It's stupid as dicks to use Stormriders under 10k.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-24, 22:58

Alice wrote:
HOW THE FUCK DOES AQUA FORCE GET A BETTER "HIGH BOOST" STARTING VANGUARD THAN FUCKING NARUKAMI?

And again, It's stupid as dicks to use Stormriders under 10k.

Ooops. nevermind. It's on Attack only. So no 8000 Boosting.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-24, 22:58

What is the Harbringer effect?
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-24, 23:06

Traesive wrote:
What is the Harbringer effect?

Any Retreating Starting Vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-24, 23:08

I have no fucking clue why people keep switching up between the words "Harbinger" and "Pioneer" if they do the same thing.

Also I still call it Retreat.
Back to top Go down
Pcyborg

Pcyborg

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-24, 23:53

Traesive wrote:
Whee Narukami is actually becoming less and less like Kagero. Hits harder and kills interceptors.
And Murakumo. Definitely going to invest into that with the new supports.
Isnt that what Naru has been doing? lol

28K Centre line LB attacking the front row is no joke...
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-24, 23:55

Alice wrote:
I have no fucking clue why people keep switching up between the words "Harbinger" and "Pioneer" if they do the same thing.

Also I still call it Retreat.

Translation debates, I'm just copy-pasting that's use Harbringer.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-25, 00:06

I call it Sliding, Because Sliders.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-26, 15:41

Tamamo might be one of the best power-breakers in the game because while it doesn't break even on ride or really +1 it's ability can conserve your cards up to 5 times a game by recruiting an attacker straight from the deck which could possibly do the player a lot of good and might act as a retroactive advantage machine.

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2012-11-26, 16:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-26, 16:49

I agree with you 3D. One of the things I plan to talk about in Murakumo is how conserving the hand by getting temporary cards actually acts the same as having those cards for a few turns. It buys you a lot of time to set up what you need for late game.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-26, 20:18

3D, Alice, I believe you're selling Tamamo a little short. I do believe the only power breaker that surpasses it would be Garmore, and that is somewhat debatable due to the fact Tamamo is an ACT skill rather than an AUTO skill, which makes me want to call them equally good at what they do, just doing it slightly differently. Thinking the main difference is that Tamamo is a boss on his own, while Garmore's at his best as a backup(Not knocking him, I'm just saying that that is where he shines MOST.) so yeah, different, but equally good in my opinion. Unless there's something I'm missing, is there? Also, plus side to Tamamo, in comparison, with Tamamo, not keeping them may actually be somewhat of a good thing. Why? Because it keeps you from locking yourself down to a single field and mess up the flexibility of your field. Of course with Garmore, you're either calling an interceptable G2 or a booster, so I guess that's a moot point, so now I'm rambling, and too lazy to delete right now.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-26, 21:10

Garmore is hardly a back-up unit. Arguably he's a more crucial component of what I'd consider the strongest Gold Paladin deck right now (at least, in terms of actual consistency) than Blonde Ezel.

Also I'm pretty sure both Alice and 3D just amended position on Tamamo after realizing it had an activate skill and went "Jesus holy fuck this shit is awesome" or something along those lines, so I'm not sure how they're selling it short.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-26, 21:37

Lockon, has all that TV-watching addled your brain. Let me provide you some choice quotes:
Alice wrote:
OH MY MOTHER LICKING FUCKGOD I JUST REALIZED THE MURAKUMO WOLF IS ACT.

HOLY SHIT. I'm so used to Power Breakers being On-ride, that I was let down it wasn't a +1. Dear jesus fucking shits I had no idea. CB:1 to clone any Grade 2 or higher any number of times till the end of the turn? Holy living dicks.

3XXXDDD wrote:
Tamamo might be one of the best power-breakers in the game because while it doesn't break even on ride or really +1 it's ability can conserve your cards up to 5 times a game by recruiting an attacker straight from the deck which could possibly do the player a lot of good and might act as a retroactive advantage machine.

So either you're on drugs or you're on American News Stations. We both flipped shit over how good it is.

But you definitely need to calm down on the Tamamo thing. We all still need to test this fucker.

And yes, Scarlet Weather is right. Garmore is the best Gold Paladin unit and one of the best units in the game. He's no backup at all.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-26, 22:19

Wasn't saying he's a "backup" as in he's not one of the best units in the game, but as in he is not a "headliner." You know, as I think I heard someone from here say, or I'm just quoting randomly, "there's not really such a thing as a Garmore deck, as he's in EVERY GP deck." Aaaand, I fell stupid, because I just now realized you're point on Tamamo vs. Garmore, so I'm going to shut up now.

And I was somewhat lampshading your enthusiasm, and pointing out that I do believe she is THE second best powerbreaker, at least in my opinion. Okay, Cookie might compete, but I'm more with Tamamo, as I like how she rolls more.

As for anything stupid I said... I blame Trytophine!!!
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-26, 22:33

The guy who won German WCQ and European Championship uses a deck based all around Garmore with Ezel as "back up". There is also Garmore Bunnies where Garmore is the main trigger for all of your decks on-call from deck skills.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-26, 22:42

Okay, I get it, I shot my mouth off without thinking. I still blame the stupid turkey. Oh wait, I had ham for Thanksgiving.... You saw nothing. FORGET ME PAAAAWWWNCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-26, 22:58

Cookie doesn't even come close to approaching Garmore or Cocytus. A draw and a cycle for CB:2!? WELL FUCK MY SISTER AND BURN ME AT THE STAKE, SO GOOD. Cookie is mediocre to the core and she's worse than than god-awful brainless Scarlet Witch. The Witch will actually give you a solid +1 over your ride. Not just a wash. And both of them are 3 stages in late game. It's stupid to assume a Scarlet witch player won't have Gemini behind her by that time. Both in a vacuum and given OTT's current support, Cookie is Thunder Break and Kiriel tier.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-26, 23:22

Okay, I get it, I'm still a novice when it comes to judging cards. I'm stupid, at least on that matter. I'm going to just stop talking and listen and learn, ok?
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-27, 00:16

Well, Milk and Cream exists to break 25-26K.

On to the matter of Murakumo again. So, who's the starter we're all going to look towards now.

Hehe...Milk and Cookies.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-27, 00:39

Eh, new ninja starter? Pray tell. Hope it's better than the ferret, or is there something I'm missing there two? You use him so that you can reuse your shadow clones, right? Anyway, talk, or else there WILL be cheese sauce, Chip.
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-27, 00:54

I use Ferret for an early beater. Well, beaters with Void in this one build I tried out.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-27, 07:23

Oh man, it's not LEADER, It's LORD.

Why do I find that so funny?

Also

BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 68405_559710480709627_1207999977_n

Quote :
Auto: [V] LB4 [CB1, Persona Blast] At the beginning of the guard step in which this unit gets attacked, you may pay the cost. If you do, select up to one attacking unit, and that unit gains -20000 Power during this battle.
Cont: [V/R] Leader (If there is a unit on the field that does not share the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

Welp, 4 of these and 4 Mandala Lord?
Back to top Go down
CyprusWHM

CyprusWHM

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty2012-11-27, 10:05

So, that is essentially 7 PGS's. Good to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next