Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VG 3DS: Ride to Victory

Go down 
+24
Edalborez
Featherine
Jabberwock
GalladeTheAbsol
spica
LittleFighterFox
Epideme
Clement_Tea
Omnigeek
smellmybox
mastermune
Tryston
Kirosnefakman
TehNACHO
Lockon Stratos
AstoXx
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Biorhythm
meeb
Some Gamer Dude
3XXXDDD
Klaus
Alice
ShinkenRed
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-27, 01:33

VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Vg_3ds10

Morikawa no Saikyou Decki
Quote :

Undeux x1
Genjo x4
Ganlu x4
Monica x4
Tahr x4

Bahr x4
Iron Tail Dragon x3

Nehalem x4

Dual Axe Archdragon x3
Yaksha x4
Vortex Dragon x4
Blockade x4
Gigarex x4
Hell Spider x4

So Alice (or TehNACHO), do us a favour. Would you mind calculating the successful rate of riding to Grade 3 at turn 3 with this deck, and compare it with a normal deck? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-27, 01:48

Based Morikawa paving the way for the new meta.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-27, 02:06

Forgive my language here, but...
Oh hell.
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-27, 15:40

ShinkenRed wrote:

So Alice (or TehNACHO), do us a favour. Would you mind calculating the successful rate of riding to Grade 3 at turn 3 with this deck, and compare it with a normal deck? Thanks.

I got it

VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Odds110

So, 46% of the time Morikawa can melt your face. Wonder if the AI would call out 6 grade 3's at once like what Morikawa does?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-27, 18:02

Sure that spreadsheet is calibrated for hypergeometric cumulative probability? There's a damn calculator that does it easier.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-27, 23:02

Lol. I didn't know Morikawa can ride once out of the 2 games with only 4 G2s. Otherwise he would be super easy to beat in the game.
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-28, 01:33

7-4-22?

46.19% of the time on my end too, mulligan 3 and disregarding the full effects of damage of course.

EDIT: I like the animation. Looks like I'm getting a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-30, 17:59

Ahh! Gameplay! It's beautiful TuT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJog6BJWqNE
Back to top Go down
GalladeTheAbsol

GalladeTheAbsol

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-30, 20:47

That gameplay looks a LOT like the Yugioh World Championship games on DS.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-30, 21:36

Not much to change when it comes to card games really.

Unless they wanted to be like that xbox MtG game from years ago that was silly as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-31, 08:33

Looks smooth and fluid at least. But since Vanguard is going immediately to shit, I'm not buying this. Nor am I buying Nintendo's shittastic 3DS. At most, I might get a used 3DS from a friend and file share Ride to Victory.

Last edited by Alice on 2013-01-31, 13:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-31, 10:51

I'm more like, this is outdated on English Release. Why the fuck would I want to buy it?!
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-31, 11:34

I'll hope for a 3ds emulator.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-01-31, 12:04

Well, I'm going to wind up watching an hour of a walkthrough anyway for review purposes. Although, I'm probably not going top play it myself either since I don't own a 3DS and don't really have a steady income.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-04-02, 10:11

9 days left!
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 18:54

As long as players don't disconnect on me and rob me of my wins and rating point, I'm fine with this game.
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 18:59

Dat cover

So the game comes with promos or something?

VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 J8lrZz7
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 19:01

I'm interested in if they plan on updating the card stock over time through patching or something (not just updated game re-release). Though I imagine this might impact sales on physical cards if it follows too closely. Probably too much to hope for.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 19:11

Featherine wrote:
Dat cover

So the game comes with promos or something?

The promos are alt art Dragonic Overlord, Blaster Blade and Blaster Dark.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 19:20

I expect better promo cards...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 19:40

Jabberwock wrote:
I expect better promo cards...
Honestly I'm glad they didn't. Fuck that yugioh shit where some cards can only be gotten by buying the videogame.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 19:44

Edalborez wrote:
I'm interested in if they plan on updating the card stock over time through patching or something (not just updated game re-release). Though I imagine this might impact sales on physical cards if it follows too closely. Probably too much to hope for.

I'm hoping they'll release patches or something too. Especially since it'll get here (English) fairly late won't it?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-04-07, 21:24

They won't update it for free, I can tell you that. They might not have the bank to make a new game each time like Konami, but I bet you have to pay for 3DS marketplace DLC at least.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-04-12, 02:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C7zf_bfCd4&feature=player_embedded

Man Aichi got bad checks there in the video...
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty2013-04-12, 03:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZvySfwHeEo - What the fuck. Japan why your commercials nutty.

Also "breathing" sprites look fucking weird, just saying that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

VG 3DS: Ride to Victory
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next