Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VG 3DS: Ride to Victory

Go down 
+24
Edalborez
Featherine
Jabberwock
GalladeTheAbsol
spica
LittleFighterFox
Epideme
Clement_Tea
Omnigeek
smellmybox
mastermune
Tryston
Kirosnefakman
TehNACHO
Lockon Stratos
AstoXx
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Biorhythm
meeb
Some Gamer Dude
3XXXDDD
Klaus
Alice
ShinkenRed
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-12, 10:03

I just want a us release eventually, it'll finally give me a reason to get a 3ds.
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-12, 12:30

Rider Kick wrote:
I just want a us release eventually, it'll finally give me a reason to get a 3ds.

I don't regret having my 3ds. Personally one of the best entertainment investments I ever made actually because the game selection is amazing :V
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-12, 12:44

I keep hearing that, but for me personally I have yet to see a game that warrants my buying the system. I mean this(should we get it), Pokemon X/Y, and Ace Attorney 5 are the only games on my radar at the time.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-12, 13:08

The only things i have on 3DS that looked entertaining are SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Zelda, and Kid Icarus.

Might be adding one more to that list hopefully ;3
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-12, 13:49

>No one mentioning MH3U
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-12, 14:11

I actually haven't had a chance to look at that, how is it?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-12, 20:07

Klaus wrote:
>No one mentioning MH3U
Why would anyone want to play something that either should've been on the PSP or the Vita? Moving to 3DS was a dick move. One fucking analog stick and graphics like last gen? Eat fucking shit. That belongs on a PSP. If you can't do it right and give a camera stick and graphics for PSV at least don't shanghai your customers.
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-13, 00:14

Alice wrote:
Klaus wrote:
>No one mentioning MH3U
Why would anyone want to play something that either should've been on the PSP or the Vita? Moving to 3DS was a dick move. One fucking analog stick and graphics like last gen? Eat fucking shit. That belongs on a PSP. If you can't do it right and give a camera stick and graphics for PSV at least don't shanghai your customers.

It's an "enhanced" version of the Monster Hunter Tri from the Wii. Monster Hunter Portable 3rd has totally different town hub and environments etc. Not really hijacking. Plus the camera MH3U isn't that bad, because you can move the camera through your touch screen. I mean it is a better experience than playing Monster Hunter on the PSP, I can guarantee you that. Though it is inferior to anything with a second stick you can move your camera with (i.e the PS2 version and the Wii/Wii U versions). Though you just get a circle pad pro for the 3ds :V
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-13, 19:20

>That engineering abomination
Everything about that handheld is a personal insult to my intelligence.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-14, 17:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZD4dJTw1mk

Crappy gameplay video.

You get instant access to all 9 Booster Sets and 7 Trial decks. No unlocking necessary.

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2013-04-14, 17:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-14, 17:45

And up to EB05 as I understand it.

Wonder how/if Promos are managed ingame.
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-15, 16:11

3XXXDDD wrote:
You get instant access to all 9 Booster Sets and 7 Trial decks. No unlocking necessary.

I'm not an 'achievement unlocked' guy, so unlocking everything from the get go is nice. All I need is Set 1/4/5 and I'm good to go.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-15, 18:21

Already sounds better then most YGO: WC games, if only because it's easier to build the deck you want.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-15, 21:49

Unlocking boosters is all I do in YGO games...
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-15, 22:07

Alice wrote:
Unlocking boosters is all I do in YGO games...

I know the feeling. I'm like....why do I want to build outdated decks against presumably shitty AI without any challenge and or handicap.

Might be good for some cute wifi fun though at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-15, 22:21

I see it as more a way to play when there's no one else about to do so with. It's how I treat the YGO games.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-16, 12:36

So how does one go about unlocking everything as mentioned prior? Or is just one of those farm the easy fighter for points method?
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-16, 13:56

Rider Kick wrote:
So how does one go about unlocking everything as mentioned prior? Or is just one of those farm the easy fighter for points method?

You don't unlock anything. You might still need VP to buy packs though.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-16, 15:18

Oh, my apologies, I misunderstood that statement. I thought he meant that he had found away to unlock everything from the get go. Not that everything was already available from the get go. Wow, that makes that game even better. You can just start farming the bots for vp for the deck of your choice.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-21, 14:45

For those of you who want to know what everyone's talking about, Touya's doing a translated LP (kinda):

Edit: Oh. Hyperlink Cock-block. But anyway, you should know where...
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-21, 21:44

Region locking is dumb.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-21, 21:45

Yimieji tweeted in Weibo that someone reported to them that there's is a bug in the game: When your Vanguard is ZANBAKU, and your opponent attempts to ride a G3 on top of another G3, the game crashes and reloads itself. The bug remains unsolved in Ver 1.1. Whether this issue can be carried over to Online play is still unknown.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-21, 21:47

It's punishing you for trying to stop Hamburger-Time.

Play 13K or go play farmville.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-21, 22:04

'Open Game'
'Go to Card Shop'
'Challenge a Cross-Ride Player'
'ZANBAKU stops Burger-Time'
'Opponent flips table and knocks you off'
'Go back to 'Open Game''
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty2013-04-21, 22:06

The crash and reload is attributed to partial memory loss that you got from the concussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

VG 3DS: Ride to Victory
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next