Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is Season 3 so bad

Go down 
+45
Xroshawk
VesperGhoul
Noy620
junri
NightmareDraw
Mr. WoW
BlackManticore
MechaCrash
Edalborez
The King of Hearts
spica
Donkay
Some Gamer Dude
Featherine
WingZero
LittleFighterFox
Mizuki
Kirosnefakman
gettineggywithit
FoodForThought
haxie-kun
ShinkenRed
newbishop
Chestnut_Rice
smellmybox
Gelatin
Clement_Tea
Epideme
Omnigeek
Kaji Motomiya
SoulKaiser
zawarudo
Biorhythm
Traesive
NavyCherub
Klaus
ScarletWeather
Tryston
Nysonin609
3XXXDDD
Lockon Stratos
HugeMcLargeTall
CyprusWHM
Alice
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
zawarudo

zawarudo

Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-06, 03:01

More like, read Chihayafuru because the anime is over.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-06, 03:13

I really liked how fucking awesome CFV. It was the first card game show ( as opposed to a show with card games in it) that I saw. The shit like taking teh beach episode to basically to an animated vmundi article, or how the whole first arc was basically a dramatization of any given joes card game life was really poignat. When we say we want a "mature" show i cant think of anything more mature than that Jurassic Army loss. Hell, even the D-aichi series was just an excuse for relationship drama. My point is that Bushi has gotten otu of their "indie" phase now that they're big and so they're playing at Konami and wizards now.

I'm off to DN. See ya later Space Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-06, 09:31

Funny story: the beach episode started my entire endeavor to discover the hidden mechanics and math behind the game. Without that episode, there likely would be no VMundi
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-06, 18:37

OMG I heard that the Royals, Shadows, and Kagero clans got unsealed! If this is true, i'm gonna be all over shadow pals!! :D
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-07, 04:42

Good time too, they're apparently getting a Trial Deck.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-08, 13:35

So apparently

> Confident Aichi creates card club at School
> People want to shut it down (I assume the two Bishis with the Photos)
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-08, 13:39

Who what when where how
Shadow Pally trial deck?
@3D Reading that description reminds me of Clannad :v
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 03:41

>Kagero will get unsealed
>Kai will still not fucking use Kageros

Watch. Fucking watch. I'm gonna flip a dick if this shit happens.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 07:04

>Kai will still not have any character development

That, or they unseal Kagero, he goes back to using it, and magically gets all his development back. As if sealing the clan sealed his development.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 17:30

Well, the "development" probably wasn't sealed by the Kagero's fate. However, it is possible (but fairly unlikely) that when Kai's memories were changed, he had also forgotten about everything that happened with Psyqualia between Aichi and Ren. If that's true, then that could be how it happened. After all, Ren didn't seem to remember himself or Aichi having the power either.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 23:36

I thought Aichi vaguely remembered having the power.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-16, 05:52

Nope. Just his memory of using previous clans.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-22, 16:57

I might actually be looking forward to this, you know in the same way people looked forward to end of the YGO March List? Nothing afterwards could ever be THAT terrible ever again.

Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-12-22, 17:25

Maaaaan 3D don't say thaaaaaaat...

Now it's going to be horribad and then this thread will actually be appropriately named...
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2013-01-12, 06:54

Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Tumblr_mgib35AhE31qapv3no1_1280

Aichi
THUG LIFE

(Apparently that's a real screenshot?)
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2013-01-12, 07:31

Soon Aichi will start getting tattoos on his face, bleaching his hair and growing it much too long. I knew those Gold Paladins were a bad influence on him.
Back to top Go down
Clement_Tea

Clement_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2013-01-12, 08:10

Just one step closer to becoming his Gold Paladin avatar as Blond Ezel.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2013-01-12, 13:36

Okay, that screenshot's actually pretty sweet.

Last edited by Lich_Lord_Fortissimo on 2013-01-12, 13:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2013-01-12, 13:47

I know I'm late to the party but, rip JAM PROJECT OPs ;-;7
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2013-01-12, 17:25

What the bloody 'ell? I don't even... buh buh HOW?
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2013-01-12, 17:58

I'm ok with the loss of JAM because the show didn't deserve them. I like to think that the steady degradation of quality in each op was JAM's way of begging for release so they could go work on good shows. That or a large stream of liquor are the only excuses I can think of as to why Limit Break actually exists.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2013-01-12, 19:06

Limit Break is so awful
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2013-01-12, 21:41

I personally liked the Season 1 OPs. But Limit Break...just....no. Just no...

I'm excited for Psychic Lover. Super Sentai, baby!
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2013-01-12, 22:01

Believe my Existence was just too good that most other OPs would sound like shit anyway. I just can't hear the new OP playing during important moments like the others were. Kai riding Alfred Early sticks out so much because the music was perfect.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty2013-01-12, 22:02

Season 1's OP is how my friend managed to convince me to watch in the first place.
The rest, however.... the second opening was decent, but how exactly did JAM go from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdhggQPTFtc
to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x6n8TizUOY ?
How does something like this even happen? It's like Bushiroad forgot to pay JAM for their brilliance so JAM just grabbed a random song from their reject bin and shouted LIMIT BREAK a few times to make it feel Vanguardy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Season 3 so bad
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next