Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL

Go down 
+25
Kaji Motomiya
PretzTrigger
Pcyborg
TehNACHO
Traesive
WingZero
Tryston
HerO
Omnigeek
CyprusWHM
Werekill
Lockon Stratos
mastermune
Trinam
Nysonin609
ScarletWeather
Klaus
Kirosnefakman
newbishop
Epideme
zawarudo
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
3XXXDDD
Mizuki
Alice
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Trinam

Trinam

CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2012-12-13, 18:49

Oh. Well, you were right about one thing: Math is fairytale bullshit. Sometimes 2+2 clearly equals 5. That was the entire point of 1984.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2012-12-13, 20:24

Trinam wrote:
Oh. Well, you were right about one thing: Math is fairytale bullshit. Sometimes 2+2 clearly equals 5. That was the entire point of 1984.

And somehow I'm led to respond to this with "THERE ARE! FOUR! LIGHTS!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2012-12-13, 21:10

... The OTT hits seem far less than justifiable. I think Tom alone would have been sufficient - he's a powerhouse with a hoser of an effect, but to make it so you run 1 godhawk, 1 full moon, 0 Tom? I mean... fuck, seriously. Deck's not worth running at that point. At All. Glad I picked up Pale Moon and spent far more time than is sensible on it.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2012-12-13, 21:12

ScarletWeather wrote:
Trinam wrote:

And somehow I'm led to respond to this with "THERE ARE! FOUR! LIGHTS!"

"How. Many. Lights. Picard. How many lights do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Pcyborg

Pcyborg

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2012-12-14, 00:42

Wolfen wrote:
... The OTT hits seem far less than justifiable. I think Tom alone would have been sufficient - he's a powerhouse with a hoser of an effect, but to make it so you run 1 godhawk, 1 full moon, 0 Tom? I mean... fuck, seriously. Deck's not worth running at that point. At All. Glad I picked up Pale Moon and spent far more time than is sensible on it.

There is Tatsugihime to worry about as well. A good portion of the G3 pool is still at 10K base and coupled with Gemini thats a 20K column. Stack 2 triggers and thats a 30K column. There were some debates in my local community on which was better overall. Tom or Tatsugihime?

Overall, I think the pressure Moon decks possess late game is immense. If Bushiroad decides to cripple them this much, it just shows how uncontrolled the situation was. It wasnt an easy deck to use, but it was definitely one of the more harder to beat builds.
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2012-12-14, 02:36

Pcyborg wrote:
Wolfen wrote:

There is Tatsugihime to worry about as well. A good portion of the G3 pool is still at 10K base and coupled with Gemini thats a 20K column. Stack 2 triggers and thats a 30K column. There were some debates in my local community on which was better overall. Tom or Tatsugihime?

Overall, I think the pressure Moon decks possess late game is immense. If Bushiroad decides to cripple them this much, it just shows how uncontrolled the situation was. It wasnt an easy deck to use, but it was definitely one of the more harder to beat builds.

Saying that, though, I routinely hold 3 full 20 or 21k columns as Pale Moon. Hitting 20k isn't as huge of a deal as it was when Palamedes came out. It's still the ultimate aim for aggressive decks, but OTT isn't that style of deck. It's slow. It's grinding. Trying stacking a single critical trigger, full effect, on a 16k column Tom. It becomes the only RG in the game that DEMANDS a perfect guard answer unless you feel like losing 3 cards, and the deck waits for these moments to cripple. It's not a high power, constant pressure deck, it just doesn't have enough support on that end to pull that off.

Though I do agree something needed done - the one deck able to stand ground in a format filled with crossrides and not JUST stand but do well? Yeah, if you're going to strip X-rides, Tsuku would need it as well to keep it from becoming THE deck... This is just too much.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2012-12-14, 03:28

Wolfen wrote:
Looks like you didn't read my workaround response to that where I detail how CEO makes the deck equally worth running. The deck lost almost nothing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2012-12-14, 16:24

Alice wrote:
Wolfen wrote:
Looks like you didn't read my workaround response to that where I detail how CEO makes the deck equally worth running. The deck lost almost nothing.
I will admit I didn't read it - CEO was always a solid alternative, always, but this pretty much sets the deck back to where it was pre-BT03 with 1-2 less Tom's per deck (depending on if you ran 3 or 4) - It was a good deck then and is a good deck now, I overreacted a bit, but it wasn't good enough to handle the Royals of it's time and it's not good enough to handle the Golds now.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2012-12-14, 16:34

You still have the chain available along with a single Tech copy of Full Moon. (None of this was available pre-BT03)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2012-12-14, 16:49

Wolfen wrote:
Alice wrote:
Wolfen wrote:
I will admit I didn't read it - CEO was always a solid alternative, always, but this pretty much sets the deck back to where it was pre-BT03 with 1-2 less Tom's per deck (depending on if you ran 3 or 4) - It was a good deck then and is a good deck now, I overreacted a bit, but it wasn't good enough to handle the Royals of it's time and it's not good enough to handle the Golds now.
You're completely forgetting that it's the chain, not Full Moon, that loops the deck. People even sit on the Grade 2 sometimes to loop more. 1 Tom isn't a big deal when you have the chain.
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2012-12-14, 16:56

Alice wrote:
Wolfen wrote:
Alice wrote:
Wolfen wrote:
You're completely forgetting that it's the chain, not Full Moon, that loops the deck. People even sit on the Grade 2 sometimes to loop more. 1 Tom isn't a big deal when you have the chain.
It still feels like this was too far. Godhawk off the list would make Tsukuyomi still viable, as it stands though running full moon as a 1 of... just feels wasted.
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2013-01-08, 23:31

In my opinion, they should've outright banned the entire Tsukoyomi chain and Tom, but only for an undetermined (but short) time.

The cards themselves aren't broken at all, but their prices might go down if they're banned for a bit...

Otherwise I'm happy with the restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty2013-01-09, 00:05

LOL.

Well it still only applies to Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL   CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

CROSSRIDE RESTRICTIONS: OFFICIAL
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6