Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights

Go down 
+30
Rider Kick
BlackManticore
zawarudo
Redbeastmage
HerO
Donkay
LittleFighterFox
Some Gamer Dude
VesperGhoul
alexander.stone88
smellmybox
Pcyborg
FoodForThought
ShinkenRed
Omnigeek
Dragon∞Blade
gettineggywithit
haxie-kun
Kaji Motomiya
Lockon Stratos
Kirosnefakman
Tryston
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
3XXXDDD
Klaus
Traesive
TehNACHO
ScarletWeather
Alice
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 12:52

Well, Ashlie has been revealed, and yes, it is a break ride (CALLED IT!). When you ride a Royal Paladin over it, the Vanguard gains 10k and a crit until the end of the turn.
I don't know how to respond to this.

You may want to think about another public letter to Bushiroad, Alice. So far, the uberbroken cards seem to be Goldcelot, Bad-End Dragger, and Eradicator, Dragonic Descendant. MAYBE Ashlie, I'm tired right now and can't tell if it's broken or not. Salome seems strong, but not strong enough to break the game. Dignified Gold Dragon and the like are OK I guess. They're not broken, and they don't get the +2000 if they are the Vanguard, but they make Marhaus sad (D:).

Anyone else diggin' the Genesis?
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 13:02

Let's just rename royals to "lol 3crit"
I'm getting a tingly feeling just thinking about z/x coming out here.
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 13:10

gettineggywithit wrote:
Well, Ashlie has been revealed, and yes, it is a break ride (CALLED IT!). When you ride a Royal Paladin over it, the Vanguard gains 10k and a crit until the end of the turn.
I don't know how to respond to this.

You may want to think about another public letter to Bushiroad, Alice. So far, the uberbroken cards seem to be Goldcelot, Bad-End Dragger, and Eradicator, Dragonic Descendant. MAYBE Ashlie, I'm tired right now and can't tell if it's broken or not. Salome seems strong, but not strong enough to break the game. Dignified Gold Dragon and the like are OK I guess. They're not broken, and they don't get the +2000 if they are the Vanguard, but they make Marhaus sad (D:).

Anyone else diggin' the Genesis?

At least I can perfect guard it without it standing on me without guaranteed +5000 to everything or even more/stronger attacks.

Marhaus now knows how Bors felt when Palamedes slapped him.
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 13:27

Halo Liberator, Mark
Curve Blade Liberator, Yoseph
Liberator of Hope, Epona

I think I speak for everyone when I yell FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!
So now EVERY card in the deck can viably be a Liberator, as long as you use 4 draw triggers.
Special CBs are now normal CBs.
The new Alfred is now universally better than the original AND Garmore.
Fuck it. Ban new Alfred, make a non-broken Liberator main, and leave it at that. I can see Liberators not being violently broken, but this is NOT how it happens.

And what happened to 11ks becoming 9ks? Lord is bullcrap and I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 13:52

I don't think a letter will matter. Thing is Alice has admitted Neo Alfred isn't so strong it has an edge over absolutely everything, and it isn't practical to Limit Ride Breaks because they are sack plays with no penalty for failure.

Only thing we CAN do is just try to have a nerfed Crossride Format and simply roll with it.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 13:57

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 20130125230656a92

Two new Eradicator Triggers (hey 3D, your Ji Endo Junior deck can be re-built now) and something else.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 14:09

It's the 12000 Grade 2 Attacker for having an Eradicator Vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 14:11

...don't we already have that and it's called Spark Rain Dragon?

What are the other triggers called?
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 17:45

New genesis clan seems to soul charge in bulk making it pretty inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
Donkay

Donkay

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 18:01

gettineggywithit wrote:
Halo Liberator, Mark
Curve Blade Liberator, Yoseph
Liberator of Hope, Epona

I think I speak for everyone when I yell FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!
So now EVERY card in the deck can viably be a Liberator, as long as you use 4 draw triggers.
Special CBs are now normal CBs.
The new Alfred is now universally better than the original AND Garmore.
Fuck it. Ban new Alfred, make a non-broken Liberator main, and leave it at that. I can see Liberators not being violently broken, but this is NOT how it happens.

And what happened to 11ks becoming 9ks? Lord is bullcrap and I don't like it.

What I mostly like is that Gold Paladin players planning to build Liberators will have to hunt the world for 4 more Perfect Guards under the Liberator name, otherwise it might jeaporadize them in some game they damage check a non-Liberator Mark and have to counterblast.
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 20:34

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
I don't think a letter will matter. Thing is Alice has admitted Neo Alfred isn't so strong it has an edge over absolutely everything, and it isn't practical to Limit Ride Breaks because they are sack plays with no penalty for failure.

Only thing we CAN do is just try to have a nerfed Crossride Format and simply roll with it.

Who said anything about limiting them? I mean that they should be outright banned. Gone. Not allowed in tournament play in any quantity. Ever. At all. Shouldn't have even be printed. Can't be used ever. Period.
I'm repeating that to show how much I want it to happen.
And yeah, I guess Neo Alfred isn't so OP, even if you really aren't limited by what to blast. His power break should have a cost, though. Like CB1 to get the power until the end of the turn.
Edit: ONCE PER TURN, until the end of the turn.
Back to top Go down
Pcyborg

Pcyborg

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 21:21

Seems like only the 8k vanillas are left untouched.
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-25, 22:58

another functional reprint perfect guard.trying not to rage at that alone.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-26, 05:14

Okay, apparently the 'something else' I mentioned earlier is actually a Chain-Attack Sutherland clone, except you need an Eradicator VG to gain 3k.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-26, 06:57

I like Genesis as a concept, though hopefully it doesn't shit all over OTT too much by stealing all its units.

Spikes support is looking good. They haven't fucked that up
New Royals actually look fun and I've never liked RP before.
(I'm purposefully ignoring Liberators)

Anyone wanting to discuss Archetype and Break Ride balancing for our format, please join me here:
https://vmundi.forumotion.com/t385-vmf-detailed-discussion#7605
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-26, 07:06

I think Jewel Knights need a 9k booster or a 10k vanguard booster in order to let Salome hit 21k. If you shove a Toypugal behind it means you need front row Jewel Knights which can be hard to keep and means no Palamedes.
Back to top Go down
Some Gamer Dude

Some Gamer Dude

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-26, 07:48

Tiffany is kinda cool. She's 1 turn Crossride insurance.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-26, 16:14

Quote :
I ******* love Jewel Knights, they can dance around the meta with Salome's critical on top of either Ashley's ride break or 12 Critical which Jewel Knights can easily deck because they spit advantage out of their ass with Salome or Jewelkane which allows for hand conservation.

Quote :
This card is like an answer to EVERYTHING in the expected meta, especially if it gets it's own Personal Jewel Knight Booster as well having it reach 23000 for Cross-Rides.

For those who aren't getting it, you get to Limit Break 4, keep your Opponent at 3 Damage unless they want to risk 3 Critical (Normal + Limit + Checked) and bully their rearguards with yours.

I think I might like Jewel Knights a bit too much but goddamn Salome deserves the love.

Epideme: Salome is a proper Limit Breaker Unit for Royal Paladins and know what all of they get an 11000 Personal Booster! This one also most likely Jewel Knight named as well so Salome can Superior Call it.

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2013-01-26, 18:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donkay

Donkay

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-26, 17:01

3XXXDDD wrote:
Quote :
I ******* love Jewel Knights, they can dance around the meta with Salome's critical on top of either Ashley's ride break or 12 Critical which Jewel Knights can easily deck because they spit advantage out of their ass with Salome or Jewelkane which allows for hand conservation.

Quote :
This card is like an answer to EVERYTHING in the expected meta, especially if it gets it's own Personal Jewel Knight Booster as well having it reach 23000 for Cross-Rides.

For those who aren't getting it, you get to Limit Break 4, keep your Opponent at 3 Damage unless they want to risk 3 Critical (Normal + Limit + Checked) and bully their rearguards with yours.

I think I might like Jewel Knights a bit too much but goddamn Salome deserves the love.

Epideme: Salome is a proper Limit Breaker Unit for Royal Paladins and know what all of they get an 110000 Personal Booster! This one also most likely Jewel Knight named as well so Salome can Superior Call it.

Wow, 110000 power? Isn't that kind of broken?
Back to top Go down
haxie-kun

haxie-kun

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-26, 17:10

Quote :
would like to remind everyone that Death Anchor/Dark Lord of Abyss with Devil Child can hit for the exact same numbers as Liberator of the Round Table before and after limit break, but Anchor gets an extra critical. Yes the format’s changing, but it’s changing from four damage on, the numbers before that point are the same.

have fun guys.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-26, 17:40

Donkay: I'm referring to Charjgal clones, 6000 Base, Soulblast 1 +5000 boost to a particular Limit Break Unit.
Back to top Go down
Donkay

Donkay

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-26, 18:16

3XXXDDD wrote:
Donkay: I'm referring to Charjgal clones, 6000 Base, Soulblast 1 +5000 boost to a particular Limit Break Unit.

I know, I know. Just a bit of a jest.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-26, 18:21

WELP!

Anyway, the lore for Genesis is that they are a new subsidiary of Oracle Think Tank after seeing apocalypta future and so the Genesis are created & employed to stop that from ever happening, so I assume that the Soulblast-Soulcharge cycle is a correlation of opening and closing time vortexes.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-26, 18:26

Waiting on dat Revelation clan.

But man, I'm just hoping that they'll have an entirely different purpose in mind, what with all the soulcharging and drawing. GP and NArukami at least had distinctly different purposes than their predecessors if you look hard enough.
Back to top Go down
HerO

HerO

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty2013-01-26, 21:12

Oh god Jewel Knights are making me want to make them in Japanese asap D: But barely anyone plays Vanguard casually anymore so :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: News-
Jump to: