Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights

Go down 
+30
Rider Kick
BlackManticore
zawarudo
Redbeastmage
HerO
Donkay
LittleFighterFox
Some Gamer Dude
VesperGhoul
alexander.stone88
smellmybox
Pcyborg
FoodForThought
ShinkenRed
Omnigeek
DragonāˆžBlade
gettineggywithit
haxie-kun
Kaji Motomiya
Lockon Stratos
Kirosnefakman
Tryston
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
3XXXDDD
Klaus
Traesive
TehNACHO
ScarletWeather
Alice
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-01-30, 09:45

Redbeastmage wrote:
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
No Genesis Perfect guards nor a way to pay for it?

Welp, enjoy that abuseable 10k, be-yatch.

Huh? Did I miss something? Isn't this it?

3XD meant how about running Artemis in a Full Moon Build, where OTT is the main clan, so you only need Chocolat.
Back to top Go down
Redbeastmage

Redbeastmage

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-01-30, 09:53

Ah, I get it now, didnt put the two comments together, thanks.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-01-30, 14:35

I meant it the other way around decking in Grade 0 to Grade 2 Tsukuyomi in a GENESIS deck with Artemis replacing full moon.

Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-01-30, 16:37

Odd, there apparantly isn't enough room to fit everything that got revealed.
I know Blaster Blade Burst and that Murakumo thing won't be in Set 10, but apparently there are a little too many cards in here.

Or maybe Bushiroad are increasing the amount of cards in their packs.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-01-30, 17:04

Alice wrote:
They have no idea how game design works or how to keep one balanced. Their userbase are fucktarded inbreds who wouldn't know balance if it raped their mother and shot them in the ass. The feedback they get from their heehaw shithead customer base doesn't help the dumb shitfaces designing the new cards either.

I laughed because this is so true.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-01-30, 21:38

The game is basically ok without Crossrides, the redundant Lord effect and Break Rides being spammable with no cost. And I almost forgot Bushi's bias on GP.
Back to top Go down
Some Gamer Dude

Some Gamer Dude

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-01-31, 03:08

I have a question;

What is the probability of Break Riding with 4 of Break Rider and 4 Intended Vanguard?

I ask because, well, with Crossrides, both the Cross Ride and Base card are both fine cards in their own right, Illuminal, PBO and The End are arguably better than their base cards, so you don't mind not crossriding, however, with Break Rides, you need a specific card first, if you don't get it, it's a generic G3 11000, not that that is a totally bad thing, it's just if you're basing a whole deck around it, Bad-End Dragger for example, it might not be that consistent.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-01-31, 06:14

68%, I imagine, since the ratio of cards seems to be the same as that of crossrides.

7/10 games seems PRETTY consistent to me.

They're mechanically the same, except Break Rides are more instantaneous but last a lot less longer.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-01-31, 08:29

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
68%, I imagine, since the ratio of cards seems to be the same as that of crossrides.

7/10 games seems PRETTY consistent to me.

They're mechanically the same, except Break Rides are more instantaneous but last a lot less longer.
Correct.
Back to top Go down
Some Gamer Dude

Some Gamer Dude

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-01, 01:39

Fair enough. 7/10 seems to be fairly frightening odds.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-01, 09:12

7/10 didn't make the cut.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-03, 06:11

Seeing as more of the set is now known, doesn't look like Spike Bros are getting new triggers.

Which makes me wonder why they'd bother to make new starters when people will have to go back to earlier sets just for triggers and likely grab a Mecha Trainer. Not saying people have to use Trainer, but it's kind of shoddy planning to bring new support to an old clan and expect people to dig several (and now out of print in Japan) sets.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-05, 12:17

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 BT10-019_zps80ca3488

Dragger confirmed as RR
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-05, 12:20

Welp, just get these (should be cheap if people don't realise how broken it is), the R Dudley Mason, and you're jelly, since you should have the rest of the deck.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-05, 12:23

Only goes to show that Spikes seem to be the better investment. Broken as dicks, and only 3 new cards at most are added to the deck. The rest are made up of cards that came before.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-05, 14:34

Yeah but they aren't moe~
Back to top Go down
BlackManticore

BlackManticore

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-05, 20:21

smellmybox wrote:

They have cheerleaders to compensate. New alt art Marilyn (on top of everything else) makes me really tempted to try Spike Brothers, now.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-05, 23:04

Sluts != moe~
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-06, 00:38

smellmybox wrote:
Which is a high point for them.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-06, 00:40

Manly as fuck football demons > cute girls doing cute things
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-06, 09:44

Dinosaur Dragons beats both.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-06, 12:33

I'm just looking forward to the nova grappler stuff coming out in this.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-06, 15:09

Rider Kick wrote:
I'm just looking forward to the nova grappler stuff coming out in this.

Yep, cause all that Anarchy!
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-06, 15:10

Yeah, the third boost for the the BD series and a new partner for Stern Kluger. Yes please!
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty2013-02-07, 00:32

Welp. Ethics Buster's Ride Break needs to hit the vanguard. Pretty shit compared to others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: News-
Jump to: