Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights

Go down 
+30
Rider Kick
BlackManticore
zawarudo
Redbeastmage
HerO
Donkay
LittleFighterFox
Some Gamer Dude
VesperGhoul
alexander.stone88
smellmybox
Pcyborg
FoodForThought
ShinkenRed
Omnigeek
Dragon∞Blade
gettineggywithit
haxie-kun
Kaji Motomiya
Lockon Stratos
Kirosnefakman
Tryston
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
3XXXDDD
Klaus
Traesive
TehNACHO
ScarletWeather
Alice
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-21, 01:30

Another translation error? I watched that part a few times and I confirmed Kourin said "especial". It's not like I was purposely making any mistakes in my English. What I am trying to mean is this 'Especial Counterblast' may be the new term for the effect.
EDIT: I went to google translate, 'especial' means special in Spanish or Portuguese. But I still not 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-21, 02:31

They're using bad English. Especial is indeed Latin in origin, not English.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-21, 07:08

That's how Ride Breaks should have been done. They should have given the benefits to clans of their own specific archtype.

GP have Liberators. Naru have Eradicator. Spikes have Dudley. Novas have Beast Deity.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-21, 10:23

That Jewel Knights are freaking awesome. Balanced MLB, yaaay,

I hope Iseult goes down in price now.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-21, 10:24

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Misaki_unamused__by_djvm4god-d51de0x

Cheap Iseult? What is that? Never heard of it before.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-21, 17:02

Where are you granblue? I just started to understand how to play you!!!
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-21, 17:13

Kirosnefakman wrote:
That Jewel Knights are freaking awesome. Balanced MLB, yaaay,

I hope Iseult goes down in price now.

Wait, did they actually change the English Majesty Lord Blaster? Don't toy with me man.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-21, 17:15

Omnigeek wrote:
Wait, did they actually change the English Majesty Lord Blaster? Don't toy with me man.

Pretty sure he's talking about Salome's effect.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-21, 17:22

He's saying one of the Jew knights are similar to MLB but balanced.
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-21, 22:06

Seems like every Jewel Knight has been named. Let's count them, shall we? For now, let's assume that we'll want to use 4 of each that isn't a starting vanguard (or a stand trigger, which excludes 1 of them).

Grade 0 (5)
4x Rachelle (crit trigger)
1x Tiffany (starting vanguard)

Grade 1 (12)
4x Iselut reprint (reprinted as a Jewel Knight)
4x Prizme
4x Sherry

Grade 2 (8)
4x Sybill
4x Tracie

Grade 3 (8)
4x Salome
4x Ashlie

There are 33 Jewel Knights in this deck, one of which is a starting vanguard. That means that 32 of the Jewel Knight cards remain. That's about 64 percent.

Thoughts?

Last edited by gettineggywithit on 2013-01-22, 19:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexander.stone88

alexander.stone88

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-22, 00:04

Reguarding the new PG,I'm kinda iffy on functional reprints in this game, being honest. other then to activate jewel knight effects, there is no upside to the new version.just makes it so if you want to run this varient, your more locked in what pg you have to use rhen other deck varients.yet all other decks can use eithee, no problem. don't get me wrong, I love perfect guards, and different named ones mean more for cube. But I think this will only make flash shields slightly more affordable, as there is now an alternative, yet this one will be the expensive one, as it can go into more decks then flash. This is just my personal opinion, and my thoughts may be compleatly unfounded.

Last edited by alexander.stone88 on 2013-01-22, 01:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-22, 00:51

The only thing I can imagine is that this deck will combine MLB, with the new MLB in order to maximize the chances of getting a passive 2 CRIT VG. All this would require would be teching in the blades, MLB, and wingal, and with the ability to tutor up things like boosters I feel that it gives MLB decks a pretty good boost. While I'm pretty sure this was meant to be a replacement to MLB, unless the restrictions in japan hits NA I think this just makes MLB stronger.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-22, 01:34

Soon: What's a Palamedes?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-22, 06:15

At 64% this already is leaning toward unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
Pcyborg

Pcyborg

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-22, 06:18

VesperGhoul wrote:
The only thing I can imagine is that this deck will combine MLB, with the new MLB in order to maximize the chances of getting a passive 2 CRIT VG. All this would require would be teching in the blades, MLB, and wingal, and with the ability to tutor up things like boosters I feel that it gives MLB decks a pretty good boost. While I'm pretty sure this was meant to be a replacement to MLB, unless the restrictions in japan hits NA I think this just makes MLB stronger.
MLB needs loads of Blaster Blades/Darks/Starcalls.

Salome needs; seeming either RP or Jewel Knight only units on both the field and damage zone for her skills to take place.

I dont see how it can integrate smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-22, 16:41

Yeah that idea didn't make sense to me either.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-22, 17:49

Pcyborg wrote:

MLB needs loads of Blaster Blades/Darks/Starcalls.

Salome needs; seeming either RP or Jewel Knight only units on both the field and damage zone for her skills to take place.

I dont see how it can integrate smoothly.

I meant that in a RP Jewel knight skeleton, it might not be hard to tech in 4 Blades/4Darks/2-3MLB. This would allow that version of RP to have 5-6 ridable G3's with room for palamedes. Since MLB is a Tier 1 deck, I can see a lot of people thinking of trying a hybrid variant to give it more consistent 2 CRIT VG's, not sure how smoothly, but it's definitely something to think about.
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-22, 19:40

Alice wrote:

My thoughts exactly. If they make any more Jewel Knights, the meta is even more screwed than it already is.
And I'm saying this before we know Ashlie's effect. Anyone else think that she'll be an OP Break Ride like Goldcelot and Dragger?
Back to top Go down
Pcyborg

Pcyborg

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-22, 22:25

VesperGhoul wrote:

I meant that in a RP Jewel knight skeleton, it might not be hard to tech in 4 Blades/4Darks/2-3MLB. This would allow that version of RP to have 5-6 ridable G3's with room for palamedes. Since MLB is a Tier 1 deck, I can see a lot of people thinking of trying a hybrid variant to give it more consistent 2 CRIT VG's, not sure how smoothly, but it's definitely something to think about.

First, you cant put in more than 2 MLB (without Wingal Brave) due to the new restrictions.

Second, if you really wanna use it as a skeleton, I'd run 3 Blaster Blade, 2 Blaster Dark, 2 Starcall and Wingal Brave as the starter. Maxing out Blasters would just take up all the Jewel knight slots which defeats the purpose of using them in the first place. They still do require a presence. Maxing out Blaster Darks is a huge liability. You cant use them as negate material and probably cant use him for Salome's CB. He'd also hinder Ashlie since she's likely to have a "lord" skill due to her 11K base power and not to mention Salome's Jewel Knight requirement on the field. Blaster Dark is practically a dead card in hand/damage/field no matter how I see it. He was only useful in a dedicated MLB deck as fodder and distraction. Unless the whole point of teching in MLB is to NOT misgrade with the combo of Wingal Brave. If thats the case, Blaster Blade spirit would be a better option due to his 10K base.

IMO, I really dont see how MLB could fit in. Not with Blaster Dark being a boulder.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-23, 00:11

Sherry looks alright for a common 7k booster. 3 Jewel Knights in the RG means that if she is going to attack alone, your other column and VG booster must be Jewel Knights too which is a bit restrictive but depending on how many we get I could definitely see it happening.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-23, 00:35

gettineggywithit wrote:
Alice wrote:

My thoughts exactly. If they make any more Jewel Knights, the meta is even more screwed than it already is.
And I'm saying this before we know Ashlie's effect. Anyone else think that she'll be an OP Break Ride like Goldcelot and Dragger?
This is my problem with this kind of shit. Using scarcity as balance NEVER works in a business model that is deliberately designed on scalability.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-24, 05:22

http://p.twpl.jp/show/orig/4cNPz

Misaki's ace is from a new clan called Genesis. Better than more OTT support I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Pcyborg

Pcyborg

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-24, 05:33

Any source on the new clan? I dont see it anywhere
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-24, 05:44

Up the top the kana for the clan read ”ジェネシス”

Which would probably be translated to Genesis. Probably be kinda hard to find if you don't read Jap
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty2013-01-24, 05:50

OH WOW

Speculation time ahoy

Or it'll just turn out to be an OTT substitute (non-thinky version)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next