Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty
PostSubject: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-07-30, 07:37

I call Shamsiel, Shamy because I can never remember how to spell her name perfectly (I also called Lequier, Liquor for the same reason).

I'm interested to hear people's thoughts from here on this build;

4 Chief Nurse, Shamsiel
3 The Phoenix Calamity Flame

4 Core Memory Armaros
4 Million Ray Pegasus
2 Gatling Barbiel

4 Pure Keeper Requiel
4 Battle Cupid Nociel
4 Burst Shot Bethnael
4 Thousand Ray Pegasus

1 Hope Child Turiel
4 Rocket Dash Unicorn
4 Critical Hit Angel
4 Bouquet's Toss Manager
4 Sunny Smile Angel

A few notes, it could actually be worth upping to 8 Grade 3's but It requires some testing, I'd be likely to take out a Lancet Shooter.

I don't like having 3 Mecharos (and I usually hate this card's clones but it actually comes in quite useful in here as a more direct way of re-using heals [Swap Sunny for another 10K in Damage via Shamy, then throw Sunny Back into deck, free heal re-usage without wasting any resources]. The problem with 3 is I'd be likely to draw one when I'm on fifth damage, even with all the healing this deck can achieve. I could run Love Machine Gun but with Shamy that seems rather redundant.

I'm loving Armaros in my current build and feel it can only get better again due to Shamy placing cards face-up in the damage zone. Armaros + Sunny Smile Angel with some free Damage also seems to be an excellent move that almost always pays off or at least evens out.

Lancet Shooter is my most questionable Grade 1 but again this is another area we can feed all of Shamy's Damage-Swapping, at worst it's 7K which can hit 16K+ with all my Grade 2+, on a good day it's basically an extra Bethnael (again referring to Shamy's LB) and in some of the best cases If I'm ever to face 11K Vanguards or god-forbid Cross-rides, it's ability can be used to push up just enough to hit for the right numbers against them. This used to be a Battle Cupid Nociel but between the fact that it was a 6K (weak ride) that despite the extra +2K, Power is what wins, doesn't matter how long you can endure if your not placing the same amount of pressure onto your Opponent at the same time.

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2012-08-03, 12:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-07-30, 07:51

Well if you mean the Book of Enoch Angel, it's Shamsiel. If you mean the typical misspelled Bushiroad card, it's Shamshel. Technically also correct is Shamshiel, which is usually how I spell it. It's based on the older Babylonian sun god, Shamash. If you'll notice, her background art is a bright ray of sunlight. Personally, I'd say シャムシャエル (Shamushaeru) would be more properly Romanized as Shamshiel or Shamshael. But alas, Cardfight Wikia is not the most reliable of transliteration.

Turiel certainly makes this deck a lot better and encourages riding pegasi. For my Grade 3 lineup, I plan on 4/4 of Calamity/Shamshiel, at least at first. But I may not even have to run as many as 7 if my hypothesis turns out right (that I can just damage check a Grade 3 in time to swap out with the Grade 0 and ride it). Our decks are similar except that I run G1 Nociel instead of Lancet (preferring to use counterblast for plussing with Armaros) and to fit her, I use the 10k vanilla at 3. Otherwise almost identical.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-07-30, 07:57

Well Shamy is acceptable as a pet name for all of them!

That damage checking is a good point, one of the reasons I love the Nociels/LMG in my old build, never ever missed a ride (Thermo Angel was there to help with it).

10K Vanilla? You mean instead of Mecha?

I haven't tested Lancet and it probably won't make as big as an impact now but it is something to keep in mind for cross-rides later down the line. As I said it can conflict with Armaros but regardless I feel it does have some level of validity to it.

Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-07-30, 08:11

Yeah I'm not a fan of Macross.

Only the effect of Lancet conflicts with Armaros but it does make a good column.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-07-30, 08:21

Yeah, they aren't the heaviest counter-blast clan (at least not this build) and with Shamy and the mega-ton of Heals they can use it makes it all the much easier.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-07-30, 08:27

Thankfully you can use Armaros to generate plusses so that you actually CAN recycle your heals without going into a loss.

But for the most part, I don't recycle my heals unless it's Late game because I can use 10k shield to guard 1 damage, but I'm not guaranteed that the heal I shuffle in will be trigger checked, or even come up in the rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-07-30, 08:47

Alice wrote:
Thankfully you can use Armaros to generate plusses so that you actually CAN recycle your heals without going into a loss.

But for the most part, I don't recycle my heals unless it's Late game because I can use 10k shield to guard 1 damage, but I'm not guaranteed that the heal I shuffle in will be trigger checked, or even come up in the rest of the game.

Indeed, placing it behind Armaros seems to work best because either you force out your Opponent's 10K (if 10K target) or you get a hit and even it out.

I'd agree it's not something you do until late game but it can pretty deadly around then.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-07-30, 09:03

I actually didn't mean use them together but I guess that can work too. There's a reason I run the 10k vanilla.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-03, 12:48

- 3 Lancet Shooter
- 3 Doctoroid Mecharos

+ 4 Battle Cupid Nociel
+ 2 Gatling Barbiel
------------------------
Working out awesomely.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-03, 13:41

Vær så god
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-05, 09:20

Hmm;

- 2 Gatling Barbiel
+2 Sacred Holy Barrier, Penemue?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-05, 10:51

no.jpg
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-11, 02:58

My Angel build swaps the number of Beths for Bursts and runs an extra Calamity (the extra room being made by using the redecking heal as a starter.) The Trigg line up using 6 crits 3 draws and 3 stands for the g0 Nociels but as this point I wonder if its needed...
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-11, 05:30

Using a Trigger as a Starter is a bit eh..

Also Beths & Bursts are the same card.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-11, 12:45

Sorry i mean I run 2 G1 vanillas and 4 G2s

Starting with a redecking trigger is cool because

1. It lowers the odds of you drawing it.

2. It gives you an extra space in your deck

3. It lets you redeck it if you ever draw it while still hitting a 6k boost.

It IS a minus, but I think it's pretty worthwhle one.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-11, 12:49

Turiel on the other hand lets you make sure that you can quickly adapt to the situation in order to avoid any Mis-rides. It's also a minus but generally a much more versatile one.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-11, 14:39

I find GradeScrew is rare enough that I never build a deck to explicitly deal with them. Different Philosophies I guess.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-11, 17:20

Usually, people that do this are the ones who play on Byond primarily. Like the ones saying Barcgal is too good because he lets you never miss Grade 2 (something that shouldn't be happening on average anyway).

But 3D has a point, Turiel, is far superior.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-11, 18:37

I'll test it out, I'm still wary on the stands though....
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-11, 19:31

It does have other uses as well and also acts as an extra +2K if I ever have to face the mirror or god-forbid cross-rides.

The fact it helps prevents grade-screw is why I'm able to run 16 G1's smoothly.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-11, 20:39

I used it and like the early Dam swap.

Any advice on the Deck Dammers? I dont run them but I played someone who did and they got off a crushing win with em.

FUCK STAND TRIGGERS!
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-11, 22:24

Wtf are Deck Demmers?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-12, 01:55

I think he means the damage check cards like Pegasus. I have no idea
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-12, 03:12

Alice wrote:
I think he means the damage check cards like Pegasus. I have no idea

In that cases, SK: Standard, duh, why else do you think I made room for them?
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty2012-08-12, 11:58

I meant that cards that damage from the deck, Like Doctoroid and Micross.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07   Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel Feather - Shamy/BT07
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next