Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel Feather Deck List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

Angel Feather Deck List Empty
PostSubject: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-29, 22:35

Alright, I waited until I thought I had a deck worth posting because I've read other deck list posts and seen how you guys tear into them. So here it is, my first complete (I use that word lightly) deck. Do what you guys do.

Grade 0 17

1 Hope Child, Turiel
4 Bouquet Toss Messenger
4 Sunny Smile Angel
4 Critical Hit Angel (soul power)
4 Happy Bell, Nociel (soul power/swap mech.)

Grade 1 15

4 Pure Keeper, Requiel
4 Burst Shot, Bethnael
3 Battle Cupid, Nociel (swap mech.)
4 Thousand Ray Pegasus

Grade 2 11

4 Million Ray Pegasus
4 Gatling Shot, Barbiel (use instead of Armaros because 1. need CBs for Megablast 2. Something else to stand since I run happy bell)
3 Love Machine Gun, Nociel (swap mech.)

Grade 3 8

4 Mobile Hospital, Feather Palace (I want to use every game)
4 The Phoenix, Calamity Flame

If you're going to suggest something I would like your reasoning too. I'm new so I won't understand some of the reasons you suggest certain things unless you explain. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-29, 23:26

I don't think it's possible for hospital to hit to activate its megablast skill, because by the time you get to 5 damage and gains 8 souls, it's already late game, and the opponent would simply guard your hospital anyway, and you won't ever activate its skill ever.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 00:42

>Wanting to use Mobile Hospital
>Wanting to use Mobile Hospital every game

I want things too. But my dreams of Kaiji Season 3 are much more likely to occur than you getting Mobile Hospital off ever in any game. Ever. It can't even activate in the rear which means your 20k max VG row is going to be guarded 120%.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 00:51

It's really not fair to say that Hostpital's megablast will "never" go off. Just last night I played and it did go off. I know it's not likely to happen as often as I would like, but you could really say that same thing about a lot of on hit skills. One PG will block it, and I understand that, but don't you run the same risk even if you're using a better grade 3 like Dragonic Overlord, The End? You could be setting that up, but your opponent knows that if it hits it's likely to stand again so they save a PG for it. That's my thought process anyways.

And while sometimes it's megablast isn't set up until late game. The deck still has the potential to fill up 8 in the soul quicker than relying only on it's own soul charge. Any suggestions to help me set up the megablast better?
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 01:02

Now, why would your opponent let hospital effect goes off anyway? It makes no sense at all. If I have a 11k vanguard, since hospital boosted by Bethal only makes the 20k column. I don't even need PG. Just 15k for 2 to pass, or 20k for no pass.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 01:30

Jabberwock wrote:
Now, why would your opponent let hospital effect goes off anyway? It makes no sense at all. If I have a 11k vanguard, since hospital boosted by Bethal only makes the 20k column. I don't even need PG. Just 15k for 2 to pass, or 20k for no pass.

haha why do you assume my opponent just let me use it? He guarded and I pulled a trigger. And of course every game I go into it assuming I won't get to use its megablast because aside from Shamsiel and Kiriel maybe (not a fan of Kiriel), Angel Feather really doesn't hit hard. But, if you're using 2-4 cards a turn just to guard my Hospital what is being done about my rear guards that are also attacking every turn? I understand I'm probably only going to get that kind of pressure if I fill up the soul early which leads me back to my first question.... Any suggestions to help set that up better?
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 01:35

Scruffy420 wrote:
But, if you're using 2-4 cards a turn just to guard my Hospital what is being done about my rear guards that are also attacking every turn?

My sides. No, you're right. People have to guard the vanguard so obviously your rear guards will deal damage to them. Excellent strategy.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 01:37

Haha being sarcastic about it doesn't help me learn at all, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 01:41

Scruffy420 wrote:
Jabberwock wrote:

haha why do you assume my opponent just let me use it? He guarded and I pulled a trigger. And of course every game I go into it assuming I won't get to use its megablast because aside from Shamsiel and Kiriel maybe (not a fan of Kiriel), Angel Feather really doesn't hit hard. But, if you're using 2-4 cards a turn just to guard my Hospital what is being done about my rear guards that are also attacking every turn? I understand I'm probably only going to get that kind of pressure if I fill up the soul early which leads me back to my first question.... Any suggestions to help set that up better?

Then it's the opponent fault for guarding 1 to pass. Besides, if you are already at 5 damage, chances are the opponent would be at 4-5 damage too. So it's either guard for 2 to pass or no pass.

Oh, one more thing, if you sacrifices your 10k shield just to put that stand trigger/critical trigger into soul, you are depleting your hand and telling your opponent that you are going to set up for hospital megablast to go off in which the player will start to guard once you hit 5 damage and 8 soul.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 02:19

Jabberwock wrote:
Scruffy420 wrote:
Jabberwock wrote:

Then it's the opponent fault for guarding 1 to pass. Besides, if you are already at 5 damage, chances are the opponent would be at 4-5 damage too. So it's either guard for 2 to pass or no pass.

Oh, one more thing, if you sacrifices your 10k shield just to put that stand trigger/critical trigger into soul, you are depleting your hand and telling your opponent that you are going to set up for hospital megablast to go off in which the player will start to guard once you hit 5 damage and 8 soul.

Understood. So how about using thousand ray behind it, then turn 6-7 I could use hope child, and have at least 2 other soul cards in hand which either would boost thousand ray further or give 3k to hospital. I know it's not much, and I feel like the response I'm going to get is "I'll guard it still" or "A PG will still block it", but any player setting up their grade 3s attack has the potential of getting PGed. So if you could refrain from using that and tell me something more useful I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 02:28

Seriously, I don't know what kind of decks peoples are playing in your area. But megablast vanguard on hit VG skill almost never come off, not to mention, since it is a 10k vanguard. A 20k column is enough to punish you to guard for 2 cards in late game constantly. Frankly speaking, instead of using the strategy of trying to make the hospital skill to go off, why not use one of Alice's build where you make use of hospital soul charge to build up for Kiriel+Lightning charger 21k RG column. Also, if you decide to use that Alice's build, the counterblast will simply be used for Core Memory's skill.

Also, if Alice is here, she would definitely strongly advice against using those 10k trigger skill, because you would rather use those to guard than to use them to power up pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 03:27

Jabberwock wrote:
Seriously, I don't know what kind of decks peoples are playing in your area. But megablast vanguard on hit VG skill almost never come off, not to mention, since it is a 10k vanguard. A 20k column is enough to punish you to guard for 2 cards in late game constantly. Frankly speaking, instead of using the strategy of trying to make the hospital skill to go off, why not use one of Alice's build where you make use of hospital soul charge to build up for Kiriel+Lightning charger 21k RG column. Also, if you decide to use that Alice's build, the counterblast will simply be used for Core Memory's skill.

Also, if Alice is here, she would definitely strongly advice against using those 10k trigger skill, because you would rather use those to guard than to use them to power up pegasus.

I guess I can't get past the fact that you're using the word never.

Here is what I know

- In Alice's Emergency Room build she says to try to go for its megablast. Implying it IS possible.
- I have read at least twice about one fight Alice had where she needed to do 15 damage to an opponent to win, stating that some of the healing came from a megablast. This tells me that not only does it go off, it's possible to make it go off against skilled players, unless you're trying to tell me any skilled player would never let it through.
- In Alice's megablast section she makes it clear that the Hospital isn't one of the best megablasts out there, but she also makes it clear that it is also not among the worst.
- Kiriel is also a 10k vanguard so I don't know what point you were trying to make about having to guard 2 cards for 20k columns. The same has to be done for Kiriel, no?
- while lightning charger makes a 21k column with Kiriel using a soul blast, thousand ray makes a 21k column with Hospital with a swap. No it wouldn't be able to do it for as many turns in a row as lightning charger, but with some forethought I'm sure you could make it happen for a few rounds at least.
- I dislike Kiriel honestly. Also in Alice's Emergency Room build like I mentioned before when she says to try to go for the megablast. How long are you supposed to wait to ride Kiriel if you do happen to megablast? Riding her immediately would be foolish. I didn't like that idea.

So please clear any of this up if I understood something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 03:48

No, Kiriel is meant to use as the RG with Lightning charger as support to soul blast and make the 21k RG column constantly, while the only way you can boost Pegasu power is to use Nociel swapping skill, which happen rarely.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 04:18

Jabberwock wrote:
No, Kiriel is meant to use as the RG with Lightning charger as support to soul blast and make the 21k RG column constantly, while the only way you can boost Pegasu power is to use Nociel swapping skill, which happen rarely.

ohhhhhhh, ok now we are getting some where. See, I read this in the notes for Hospital...

" Ride over with Kiriel in the Late game for extra stages if you don't feel comfortable megablasting that game. TRY to megablast if you can, and make your opponent weep but don't go out of your way to do it."

THAT.. is where I got confused. I appreciate you clearing that up. Just to add one thing though, excluding nociel, there are 9 cards in the deck that could add power to that column. I get that - from your hand that much at once is not what you want to do normally, but it was the only thing I could think of to increase not only the power but increase the soul to 8 sooner than normal. Is it truly too horrible to work? If it is... then I guess I have no choice but to try Kiriel, because I like the Hospital. I want to play defensively and make the game last longer than my opponent was planning so I can pull out the win, but still have enough offense to pack enough of a punch.

Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 19:14

Epideme wrote:

I want things too. But my dreams of Kaiji Season 3 are much more likely to occur than you getting Mobile Hospital off ever in any game. Ever. It can't even activate in the rear which means your 20k max VG row is going to be guarded 120%.
If you only got to see the game where I Hospital'd Skithiryx twice in the same game...
Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 20:28

Alice wrote:
Epideme wrote:

If you only got to see the game where I Hospital'd Skithiryx twice in the same game...

How did you manage to do that twice?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-04-30, 23:53

Opponent had no guard and I kept eating damage because I realized this fact.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-05-01, 00:48

That's pretty cool. How quickly were you able to get the second one off? I'm assuming you didn't take 16 turns to do it.

Thanks by the way.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-05-01, 00:58

Don't remember. It was pretty quick. You should ask Skit about it. I've only gotten off Hospital a few times in my career; usually against people who either don't know what it does or don't have guard. Only went off on me once because I asked the guy his soul the previous turn and he counted wrong.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty2013-05-01, 01:37

Oh ouch.

Alright I get that no one likes the Hospital very much. I'll shut up about it.

Your time was appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Feather Deck List   Angel Feather Deck List Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel Feather Deck List
Page 1 of 1