Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megacolony Wishlist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

Megacolony Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Megacolony Wishlist   Megacolony Wishlist Empty2013-04-08, 09:57

well, judging from the numbers of colony players, i expected this thread to flunk... but i just wanna share my wishlist on my most favorite clan

This thread is a wishlist or create a card corner for megacolony, i hope other clan lovers makes one for their clan also...

my wishlist for megacolony

1. Break Ride

Unit:

Name: Shamrock Weaver, Metamorphoses
Grade: 3
Power: :{PWR}: 11000
clan: Megacolony
Race: Insect ( Humanoid spider, lady butterfly-like/machining stag-like art)
Flavor:
" Stay still... Black Shot Entwine"

Effects:
:(LB4): When A «Megacolony» Unit Rides this unit, choose up to two of your «Megacolony» rear-guards, those units get :{PWR}: +5000 until end of turn, and choose one of your vanguards, that unit gets [Power]+10000 and " :[CONT]: This Unit Gains :{PWR}:+1000 for each of your opponents rear guards on :{REST}: " until end of turn.
:[AUTO]: (:(V):) If all of your opponents rear guards are :{REST}: ; This unit Gets :{PWR}: +2000
:[CONT]: ( :(V): / :(R): ) Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

2. Drive Check Grade 3

Unit:

Name: The Mafia Boss, Gummy Moth
Power: :{PWR}: 10000
Clan: Megacolony
Race: Insect (humanoid moth)
Flavor:
"Welcome... where what you want, go and get"

Effects:
:(V): When this unit drive checks a Grade 3 «Megacolony» unit, you may choose one of your opponent's rear-guards, and the chosen unit cannot :{STAND}: during your opponent's next stand phase.
:(V): When This Card if boosted by a «Megacolony» unit, this unit gets :{PWR}: +3000

3. Rear Guard supports

Units:

a.

Name: Glamorous Bee, Apodea
Power: :{PWR}:10000
Race: Insect
Flavors:
" Oh look! How fabulous!!"
Effect:
:[CONT]: ( :(V): / :(R): ) During your turn, if you have a «Megacolony» :(V):, if all of your opponent's vanguards and rear-guards are [Rest], this unit gets [Power]+3000

b.

Name: Arrogant Wasp, Crabron
Grade: 2
Power: :{PWR}: 9000
Race: Insect
Flavor:
" hm?... heh...stop wasting my time"

Effect:
:[AUTO]: ( :(R): / :(V): ) When this unit's attack hits a Vanguard, if you have a «Megacolony» vanguard, choose a card from your damage zone, and turn it face up.

hope you like it my co-colony lovers

Back to top Go down

Megacolony Wishlist
Page 1 of 1