Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings

Go down 
+21
Noy620
mastermune
zawarudo
Donkay
meeb
BlackManticore
VesperGhoul
Traesive
Kirosnefakman
3XXXDDD
newbishop
AegisCrow
NightmareDraw
Mr. WoW
Alice
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Jabberwock
Epideme
junri
Klaus
Edalborez
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Edalborez

Edalborez

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty
PostSubject: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 01:14

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Booster_Set_12:_Binding_Force_of_the_Black_Rings

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Vg-bt110

Support for clans:
Link Joker
Gold Paladin
Narukami
Shadow Paladin
Dark Irregulars
Pale Moon

Includes Hamburger-Time and Breakrides

A new card mechanic called "Lock".

Image there shows what looks like Garmore and Dungaree. So presumably those are Hamburger-Time. Or reprints perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 01:20

>Hamburger-Time already

Goddamn
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 01:41

Pale Moon and Dark Irregulars, yay.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 01:59

Why do we need more fucking Narukami.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 02:17

Beat me, Epideme. I am more concerned on why megacolony has no support yet.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 02:32

FUCK'S SAKE NO GRANBLUE

On the other hand this is one of the most badass titles for a pack yet
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 02:34

>Spectral Link Joker Dragon
>MORE Gold Paladin
>Fucking Garmore reprint/break/cross
>More fucking hamburgers

Ugh just kill this game now. Put it out of its fucking misery. PUT IT OUT OF ITS MOTHERFUCKING MISERY GOD DAMMIT.

I am sick of watching this game spiral ever-downward in an uncontrollable torrent of swirling brown toilet water.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 02:52

Seeing this has pretty much killed it for me. Thinking of just holding onto my Spikes and finding buyers for the rest.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 03:01

Damn no Megas.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 03:03

i smell YGO in the making
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 03:13

So.. A new hamburger.. I'm betting on Beelzebub.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 03:38

Mr. WoW wrote:
So.. A new hamburger.. I'm betting on Beelzebub.

I want to order the maggots burger and a large flies to go with it.
Back to top Go down
AegisCrow

AegisCrow

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 04:56

meh, I'm just glad to see more support for Shadow Paladins.

although, Megacolony could sure use some attention.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 05:01

Ikr. Just hope their support aren't in an EB again (not saying support in an EB is bad or anything). If it does then that whole EB better be filled with them only. Although I doubt it..
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 06:38

And with this, Granblue becomes the clan which has had the most sets waiting for support (6) if you discount Mega's EB support....
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 06:52

poor bugs
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 07:29

Apparently, you can make DI and Pale Moon decks just out of the support printed here. The set also focuses on Dark Units and for some reason it is supposed to make Anime/Game Only players very hot and bothered??

There 2 cards that are exclusively SP (most likely reprints, I imagine Revenger and whatever from Link Joker's trial).

http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/2/c/r/2critical/s_621104.jpeg
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 09:05

Why
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 11:42

The power creep is too strong.
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 11:51

3XXXDDD wrote:
Apparently, you can make DI and Pale Moon decks just out of the support printed here. The set also focuses on Dark Units and for some reason it is supposed to make Anime/Game Only players very hot and bothered??

There are 2 cards that are exclusively SP (most likely reprints, I imagine Revenger and whatever from Link Joker's trial).

http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/2/c/r/2critical/s_621104.jpeg

Not a new archetype... please no.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 13:04

junri wrote:
Pale Moon and Dark Irregulars, yay.

^ This times 1000, now all we need is something new for granblue, and maybe a bit more for megacolony and we'll be good.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 16:07

This SP reprints thing is starting to eat at me. They're clearly going down a slippery slope here.

Also besides Duke LJ, there's clearly a Luquier LJ. So this clan is just copypasta art with lolsoedgy twists.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-10, 16:20

lolvirus / lolweird alien thing that copies DNA or something aside, I really like the colours. Also interesting in this "lock" mechanic.
Back to top Go down
BlackManticore

BlackManticore

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-11, 13:28

Regarding Link Joker: I am intrigued. Biased, certainly, but intrigued. Going to reserve judgement until we actually see what Link Joker does.

And yeah, Granblue hasn't had anything for a while. Megacolony's been all but established as a joke, which has the bizarre upside of keeping the deck cheap, but I see no reason why undead pirates shouldn't get support in the retire-heavy environment this is becoming. In theory, resurrection would be a decent counter to that ("you kill me and it means nothing"), but Bushi won't do it. Not this set, in any case.

More Narukami were...not needed. Period. Four sets in a row with them? Ick.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty2013-04-11, 14:29

Narukami got 5 sets in a row with BT12, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings Empty

Back to top Go down

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next