Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings

Go down 
+21
Noy620
mastermune
zawarudo
Donkay
meeb
BlackManticore
VesperGhoul
Traesive
Kirosnefakman
3XXXDDD
newbishop
AegisCrow
NightmareDraw
Mr. WoW
Alice
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Jabberwock
Epideme
junri
Klaus
Edalborez
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Donkay

Donkay

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-08, 10:13

And then in another 7 sets they reprint this card and give it Ezel's power bonus for calling from the top of deck.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-09, 23:44

Amon and Luquier crossbutnotcrossbreak rides confirmed.

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Lj061011
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 01:34

Official source on LINK JOKER cards:
http://cf-vanguard.com/products/vg-lj/

Confirmed:
They cause LOCK
They are Star Gate!
Their clan name is red bordered
They look fucking awesome

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Lj0610_04

Star Vader, Dustle Unicorn
Grade 0 / Link Joker
Power 5000 / Shield 10000
Auto: Forerunner
ACT (R): [Counterblast (1), Put this unit into your soul] If you have a "Link Joker" Vanguard, and the opponent has a Locked unit, choose one of your opponent's rear-guards, and lock that unit.

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Lj0610_01b

Star Vader, Mobius Breath Dragon:
Grade 2 / Link Joker / Cyber Dragon
Power 9000 / Shield 5000
AUTO (V): When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, choose one of your opponent's rear-guards, and lock that unit.
(Card that are locked are flipped face-down. Flip the cards face-up during the end of the card owner's turn.)

Star-Vader, Infinity Zero Dragon
Grade 3 / Link Joker / Cyber Dragon
Power 11000
AUTO (V) <Limit Break(4)>: When a "Link Joker" rides this unit, choose one of your opponent's front-row rear-guards, and lock all units in that column, and choose one of your vanguard, and it gains Power +10000 until end of turn.
(Card that are locked are flipped face-down. Flip the cards face-up during the end of the card owner's turn.)
AUTO (V): When this unit attacks a vanguard, it gets Power +2000 until end of that battle.
CONT (V/R): Lord.

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Lj0610_05b

Starvader, Darkbrand Dragon
Grade 3 / Link Joker / Cyber Dragon
Power 10000
ACT (V) <Limit Break(4)>: [Counterblast(1) "Starvader"] Choose one of your opponent's back-row rear-guards, and lock that unit.
AUTO (V): When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have more rear-guards than your opponent, this unit gets Power +3000 until end of that battle.

Last edited by Alice on 2013-06-10, 23:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrookylnRage

BrookylnRage

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 04:04

Can you still intercept with locked grade 2?
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 04:13

I...don't think so. They're face down, so nothing to compare shield with.
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 04:17

It's like a better Megacolony :V

Heard you cannot play over lock units as well with the cards in your hand.
Back to top Go down
BrookylnRage

BrookylnRage

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 04:22

junri wrote:
It's like a better Megacolony :V

Heard you cannot play over lock units as well with the cards in your hand.

Holy fuck, I love this clan now!
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 04:24

Locked units can't boost, attack, intercept, Soulcharge, use skills, move to another RG circle,or be called over.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/freedomduo/archives/29104342.html
Back to top Go down
BrookylnRage

BrookylnRage

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 04:26

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
Locked units can't boost, attack, intercept, Soulcharge, use skills, move to another RG circle,or be called over.

I'm shitting in my pants now!
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 05:45

Oh yeah, and they can't be used to pay for costs either, so no Tyrant Deathrex eating for you.
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 06:50

Man I feel kinda sad for the megacolony now, I mean it seems that LOCK is WAYYYYYY better than just resting a unit. Also did anyone noticed that Darkband Dragon is need to counterblast Starvader Units as if it also was an archetype?

Last edited by mastermune on 2013-06-10, 08:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 07:02

mastermune wrote:
Man I feel kinda sad for the megacolony now, I mean it seems that LOCK is WAYYYYYY better than just resting a unit. Also did anyone noticed that Starband Dragon is need to counterblast Starvader Units as if it also was an archetype?

It's fine, that clan has been shelf'd for a while now, along with granblue, we should be thankful that bushi at least gave us a better alternative for megacolony players to look forward to, instead of clinging to the in-efficient clan that they were initially given.

As for the spoilers, it might just be the fact that they are preview versions, but that Amon/Luqier Hamburger-Time seem very brown in color, hopefully when they spoil the actual cards we see a better coloring for them.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 07:21

It looks like Megacolony just got ''locked''.

VesperGhoul wrote:
It's fine, that clan has been shelf'd for a while now, along with granblue, we should be thankful that bushi at least gave us a better alternative for megacolony players to look forward to, instead of clinging to the in-efficient clan that they were initially given.

How could I be thankful when my favourite clan just became useless?
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 08:04

Link Joker FAQ

Q: Can a Unit that is Locked get retired by any means (Replacing them or by Card Effect?
A: No. When the unit is locked, it cannot be a target of any card effects or be replaced by other units. You cannot do anything to Locked units until they are lifted from Lock.

Q: If I have a "Liberator" Rearguards that is locked by my opponent, will "Liberator of Round Table, Alfred" still gains the additional Power Boost, via Limit Break, from the Locked Unit.
A: Nope. As the unit is locked, it is treated as "Non-Existent". Thus Alfred will not get the additional Power +2000 from the Locked Unit.

Q: If I have a Red River Dragoon on the field and is locked by my opponent, will my "Liberator of Round Table, Alfred" still have the restriction of Lord Ability? << LOLWUT
A: Nope. Alfred will not get the restriction of Lord Ability as Red River Dragoon is locked and is not treated as "Non-Existent"
(Same Logic Applies to cards like Dragonic Overlord, The End and Dragonic Overlord, so yea for Mixed Decks?) (:

Q: When a unit is removed from the Lock ability, will "When this unit appears on the Vanguard or Rearguard" related skills be triggered as they are returned to the field?
A: Nope. As it does not appear on the Vanguard or Rearguard Circle, but is flipped over, it will not trigger the related skill.

Q: Will Megacolony get further support (Cause Link Joker just kill their job)?
A: Yes. There will be further support in the future sets.

Q: Can Locked Cards be a target card to switch with another unit in the same column?

A: As the Rearguard Circle that is locked with the card is treated as non-existent, you cannot switch a card that is not affected by Lock with the Locked card in the same column.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 08:27

VesperGhoul wrote:
mastermune wrote:
Man I feel kinda sad for the megacolony now, I mean it seems that LOCK is WAYYYYYY better than just resting a unit. Also did anyone noticed that Starband Dragon is need to counterblast Starvader Units as if it also was an archetype?

As for the spoilers, it might just be the fact that they are preview versions, but that Amon/Luqier Hamburger-Time seem very brown in color, hopefully when they spoil the actual cards we see a better coloring for them.

How is this fine? If anything it's fucking insulting, unless Megacolony get different advantages to their "mechanic" whenever they get support, they're simply outclassed by the mere existence of this clan, since what they did is now done by this clan but in a much better fashion. I do love the artwork, bit as a Granblue player, I feel for the Megacolony players, this particular mechanic screws Granblue as well.

In another note, anyone notice how the G2 intercepter doesn't apparently have a clan restriction?
Edit: Just noticed it was VG only... Still splashable though
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 09:13

3XXXDDD wrote:
Q: Will Megacolony get further support (Cause Link Joker just kill their job)?
A: Yes. There will be further support in the future sets.

I believe they will release more Machining units (including Break Ride) or even a Giraffa hamburger (I hope not). Still, I'll have to say goodbye to my favourite card (Master Beetle) and to my favourite skill (trapping). This is just sad.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 11:41

The shafts for Megacolony.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 11:45

Trap the VG. That'll be new.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 12:56

Kirosnefakman wrote:
I believe they will release more Machining units (including Break Ride) or even a Giraffa hamburger (I hope not). Still, I'll have to say goodbye to my favourite card (Master Beetle) and to my favourite skill (trapping). This is just sad.

Or a Master Beetle Hamburger-Time since Bushiroad are jizzing their pants over Limit Break
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 15:00

Kind of a blind guess but: considering the immense Limit Break hardon, Lock may be a Late Game-only thing (or very restricted for the units that are not, like Mobius). So I wouldn't count Megacolony out just yet.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 15:54

Edalborez wrote:
Kind of a blind guess but: considering the immense Limit Break hardon, Lock may be a Late Game-only thing (or very restricted for the units that are not, like Mobius). So I wouldn't count Megacolony out just yet.

Darkband alone does what Megacolony does but better.

Also, they already have an Elite Mutant ''clone'', though it's not part of a ride chain.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 16:05

Not only that, but they already have a Battle C clone, only much better...
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 16:25

Mr. WoW wrote:
Trap the VG. That'll be new.
Says Manga version Left Arrestor/Right Arrestor. It is possible Megacolony would have VG Trap (It's the only thing they can still do)

I would suppose that Megacolony would be either cheaper or stronger, meaing almost all support cards before are useless. Machining is definitely appearing.
Cheaper: No counterblasts, or maybe soulblasts and other easy conditionals.
Stronger: Field trapping, like the entire field. (And please don't make that the Break ride)

BTW...What would happen if you locked a vanguard??
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 17:46

That sounds a bit broke.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty2013-06-10, 18:10

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:

Can't be called over? You mean, not even superior called? That's BS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next