Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons

Go down 
+33
HugeMcLargeTall
CyprusWHM
NavyCherub
Werekill
Traesive
firagadam
ScarletWeather
TehNACHO
Lockon Stratos
Nysonin609
FoodForThought
AstoXx
Skithiryx
mastermune
zawarudo
Another Leather Lung
Mizuki
OGTriggerz
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
Juggernaut Maximum
SpitFire
Pcyborg
meeb
Wolfen
Biorhythm
Kaji Motomiya
Toast_Rider
Alice
Klaus
ShinkenRed
SoulKaiser
3XXXDDD
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-10-30, 19:14

We are of one mind, AstoXx
Back to top Go down
AstoXx

AstoXx

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-10-30, 19:41

3XXXDDD wrote:
Do you mean 7 Cross-Rides in general or 7 Cross-Rides in Gold Paladin reflecting the seven armors lore?

Seven for GP's. Which would be stupid, but given the love Bushi give them, I wouldn't put it past them. Jeez, we got crossrides, limit breaks and megablasts... can't they just stick with ONE ace-in-the-hole mechanic and be done with it. It's kind of confusing.

Alice wrote:
We are of one mind, AstoXx
To what extent, the hatred of all the GP buttraping or on other points I made above?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-10-30, 20:49

About crossrides killing the knife-edge balance of the game and pushing it into an arbitrary arms race that needlessly obsoletes everything we've bought before.
Back to top Go down
FoodForThought

FoodForThought

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-10-31, 05:29

Cross ride aside, I am actually quite happy with the nova grappler support given. Even if I do not run a beast deity build, they fit right into a Asura Kaiser build, where Drake and Anglet both hit for good amounts alone with a stand effect (heck, Drake can heckle a crossride just because he can). In addition, marsh has the same effect as white tiger to put a lot pressure to guard (at least against 11k or less, i need to couple marsh with an 11k to properly threaten a crossride). The Raizer cards are fantastic as well.

Angel Feather cards were great and look good at the same time.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-10-31, 16:02

3XXXDDD wrote:
Supremacy Blue Storm Dragon, Glory Maelstrom
BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 201210271543019f7

Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion "THE BLOOD"
BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 20121027154301e1b

Goddess of the Sun, Amaterasu
BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 201210271543012d4

Some flavor text - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36593920/Cardfight%20Vanguard/BT09%20Flavor%20Text.txt
Credits to NAC.

What does that even mean "The Blood." At least The End is an actually thing, they're just bullshitting at this point arent they? Well look at the bright side, at least we have OPTIONS for our totally broken game now, right? Right?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-10-31, 16:42

Yeah, your option is choose from Crossrides or Crossrides. Unless you like losing, or have deluded yourself, in which case choose anything that isn't a crossride.
Back to top Go down
Nysonin609

Nysonin609

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-01, 22:09

Before coming to this forum: Well if they balance out crossrides with crossrides, it's like multiplying a negative with a negative to get a positive

After being here for one night: Bushiroad, why? I used to have so much respect, but now it's becoming a power hunt, meaning it will either grow and beocme "corrupt" (ie YGO) or will burn itself out and become a joke game, where no matter how good or fun it is, the scale is weighing feathers against bricks.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-01, 22:11

I am so sorry that we burdened you with the curse of knowledge :|

It isn't an easy thing. Ignorance is bliss.
Back to top Go down
Nysonin609

Nysonin609

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-01, 22:42

I wise man once told me that bliss in ignorance is the equivalent of bringing a bullet proof vest to war, but np gun. Yes the bullets won't do much to you, but there isn't a single thing.you can do back. Glad to know that I was a dumbass and even gladder (or maybe is more glad. Why does grammar have to hard) to know I'm not as much of one anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-02, 02:14

I personally will be sticking without crossrides in my Pale Moon deck simply for the sake of opposing them. My Oracle Think Tank... Yeah, if Goddess of the Sun is even remotely worth using, I'll be running two of her alongside two of her regular version since OTT will be easy to pull of with. (This is assuming I don't sell my OTT deck in the near future. 310$ worth of cards by EBay standards, and that's if I split it all up. As a whole, I'd take 350 for it and be happy)

I still feel like combating them in the extremely strategic way... petitioning Bushi to either errata them to your turn only, or flat out getting them banned.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 08:32

Exculpate The Blaster specs here!

http://blog-imgs-56.fc2.com/k/o/k/kokojiku/20121114205130be5.jpg

Can't read the blurry Japanese though. Pity.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 08:49

12k base with a shitload of listed effects? Fuck this game.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 08:54

Meh, might not be that bad. It may be a Grade 4.
Back to top Go down
Nysonin609

Nysonin609

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 08:55

I'm pretty sure its like.Gancelot in the sense you need Blaster Blade in the soul. Also, I'm pretty sure when you end your turn, you superior ride blaster blade from the.soul, so it may not be too broken
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 08:57

Quote :

◇エクスカルペイト・ザ・ブラスター ●ロイヤルパラディン
グレード3 パワー12000

永:【手札】あなたのグレード3の<<ロイヤルパラディン>>がヴァンガードにいないなら、あなたはこのカードにノーマルライドできない。

永:【V】:あなたのソウルに「ブラスター・ブレード」がないなら、
このユニットはアタックできない。

自:このユニットがRに登場した時、このユニットを退却させる。

起【V】:[CB3]そのターン中、このユニットは1回のアタックで
相手のユニットすべてバトルする。

自【V】:このユニットがアタックした時、あなたのソウルから「ブラスター・ブレード」
以外のカードをすべてドロップゾーンに置き、置いたカード1枚につき、
そのバトル中、このユニットのパワー+2000。

自【V】:このユニットがアタックしたバトルの終了時、あなたのドロップゾーンか
ソウルから「ブラスター・ブレード」を1枚選び、レストでライドし、
あなたのソウルをすべてドロップゾーンに置く。
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 09:04

So, according to Google:

This unit has to be ridden over a Grade 3 RP.

It can't attack unless you have Blaster Blade in the soul.

It retires itself if you call it to RG.

CB3 to attack all of the opponent's units, even the backrow.

When attacked, during that attack it gains 2k by sending all cards in the soul except Blaster Blade to the drop zone.

During the End Phase of the turn it was attacked, the Blaster Blade in the soul is ridden on top of this card.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 09:08

You're wrong on the last part, that's after it's attacked, not when it gets attacked. Also everything in soul, after the ride, is sent to the Drop Zone.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 09:27

Quote :
Jumping street knight
Gold Paladin/Grade 1/7000/5000
Activate (V/R): [Counter Blast (1)] This unit gets +2000 POWER during this turn

BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 20121114204622581
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 09:46

So that's Sleygal Dagger except seemingly better?

Oh why Bushiroad, why?

And what's that other card on the left?
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 09:54

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
So that's Sleygal Dagger except seemingly better?

Oh why Bushiroad, why?

And what's that other card on the left?

Yeah. Pretty much, I expect every clan to get one of those sooner or later as the "New generation generics"

The other card is another clone of those cards that ditch a copy of their clan for +3000 on the rear and +6000 on the Vanguard.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 10:01

There will be more Battle Sisters in here.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 11:33

Apparently it's a mistake and it's only supposed to be a clone of the usual +1000 cards.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 11:46

Oh good. I was worried for a moment.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 11:52

I want this set to introduce conditional 10000 boosters for rearguards to go along with the new +6000/3000 clones so people start hitting Cross-rides for 23000 on the rear. (Since cross-rides are an assured thing).

Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty2012-11-14, 16:19

Any more news on the Murakumo? I'm actually excited about them, as after messing around with their new cards, they actually aren't bad at all. Personally, I'm hoping for more Jiraiyaesque stuff, you know, being able to swap a booster for a beater, or vice versa. And the Magatsu line is not too shabby, certainly not the best ride chain, period, but I do actually believe that it is definitely one of the better Gen 3 chains. I've been doing some thinking about the chain's effects, and I've figured out that the temporary field advantage isn't really the big deal, it's that it saves you card advantage in the short term, meaning more guard in your hand, where your opponent doesn't know what it is for the most part. If I'm being stupid, or just playing Captain Obvious, let me know how, and in the case of stupid, show me where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next