Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan placement TESTING

Go down 
+22
Mr. WoW
3XXXDDD
FoodForThought
Rider Kick
zawarudo
Shadowbane
ShinkenRed
Kaji Motomiya
Tryston
WingZero
GalladeTheAbsol
Kirosnefakman
LittleFighterFox
Traesive
Omnigeek
Some Gamer Dude
DragonāˆžBlade
VesperGhoul
Klaus
smellmybox
Lockon Stratos
Alice
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Clan placement TESTING - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 5 Empty2013-05-23, 02:18

>it works even when builds for it don't exist yet
My god.
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 5 Empty2013-05-23, 02:35

Hm? I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not... I didn't say that builds for it don't exist. Did I miss something? My preferred build of Murakumo isn't in the English version yet, I'd assume that it is left out of the test (hence why I said that my build wasn't in there). My answers included field and ride consistency, and card advantage being a concern (I can't remember if I said somewhat or a lot), but my point being that the answer I got makes sense to me, considering Bermuda Triangle has a bit in common with the deck I play online.
Back to top Go down
Zoologist A

Zoologist A

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 5 Empty2013-05-23, 11:24

Alice wrote:
Actually that's closer to a Lohengrin soul deck with Soul Saver Dragon as a finisher. But if you want to win in this meta, yes MLB is the correct choice. In fact only MLB or the end are correct choices.

Haha, funny that you should say that and it's actually pretty cool in that case that the test picked that out because Swan Song Paladins was exactly the RP build I would choose to play if I were an RP player!

Of course I know that competitively that is an incorrect choice, but my meta has only 2-3 Hamburger-Time users and they often use non-Hamburger-Time decks themselves anyway and save the cross-rides for "Must win" games like tourneys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan placement TESTING
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5