Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipsing_Ryu

Eclipsing_Ryu

Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!! Empty
PostSubject: Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!!   Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!! Empty2013-04-22, 20:43

Hello! I am new here, and I was just wondering if you guys could help me with a deck I made:
G0: 17
Amber Dragon, Dawn (SV)
8 Crit (4 Raksha, 4 Tahr)
4 Red-Gem Carbuncle
4 Dragon Monk Genjo
G1: 16
4 Amber Dragon, Daylight
4 Embodiment of Armor, Bahr
4 Wyvern Guard, Barri
2 Heatnail Salamander
2 Lizard Soldier, Raopia
G2: 8
2 Dragon Knight Nehalem
2 Cross Shot, Garp
4 Amber Dragon, Dusk
G3: 9
4 Amber Dragon, Eclipse
3 Dragonic Overlord
2 Dragonic Executioner

So, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!!   Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!! Empty2013-04-22, 21:15

Ditch the Amber chain ride. Conroe is too good as the starting VG. Once eclipse outlive its uses after using the counterblast to pressure the opponent, ride Overlord for the 11k defense.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!!   Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!! Empty2013-04-22, 21:16

Check out Alice's Nightfall deck list for a pretty consistent Eclipse build.
That is all.
Back to top Go down
Eclipsing_Ryu

Eclipsing_Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!!   Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!! Empty2013-04-23, 00:23

I love her Nightfall deck, but I love the entire ride chain too much (that artwork is amazing) and I love Eclipse (hands down, my favorite card in the entire game.) I just wish there was a way to run the full ride chain at the cost of a consistent ride...
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!!   Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!! Empty2013-04-23, 02:15

It's not really that the chain is bad. It's the best kind of ride chain statistically speaking. Conroe is just that good. Excerpt from the deep clan article:

Quote :
The ride chain isn't actually needed and is preferred not to be in the deck. The same +1 that you get from the starter is a +1 you'd get from Conroe, and Conroe is the better unit since he's not chance-based. It's either a 56% chance at +1 in the form of Grade 2 ride consistency or 100% chance at +1 in the form of any booster you want. I'll take the latter.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!!   Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!! Empty2013-04-23, 10:14

To clarify: I'm comparing the chance of digging a grade 1 with the ride chain versus the chance of pioneer with conroe. THAT is where it plusses. Conroe's toolbox is a whole different animal which is also ridiculous.

Also if you like the art of something more, then you probably shouldn't be asking for help with your deck. If winning isn't your first priority, then no one else can read your mind and psychically know what boundaries to help within. Not unless you define them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!!   Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help with an Amber Dragon Deck!!!
Page 1 of 1