Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deck help for a special tournament

Go down 
+16
Dakota
Jabberwock
junri
Kirosnefakman
Alice
thym4n
3XXXDDD
Chestnut_Rice
zaglier
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Pendragon
ResourcefulGeneral
BrookylnRage
Mongoose
bradon
Vulcanpeace
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-28, 12:08

Vulcanpeace wrote:
what do you guys think of Dudley Mason/Pellinore build?
I thought I explained this doesn't work? Emperor's skill happens before the drive step, meaning he is already standing. You just waste a call if you ride Pellinore over it.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-28, 12:45

Alice wrote:
Vulcanpeace wrote:
I thought I explained this doesn't work? Emperor's skill happens before the drive step, meaning he is already standing. You just waste a call if you ride Pellinore over it.

I'm not talking about emperor anymore,
mason is completely different as his skill is on-hit thus you can ride pellinore after the damage is dealt ^_^
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-28, 13:10

Mason can only superior call Spike Brothers...
Pellinore requires you to drop 1 GP from hand to put him from RG to VG when he's superior called.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-28, 13:27

ShinkenRed wrote:
Mason can only superior call Spike Brothers...
Pellinore requires you to drop 1 GP from hand to put him from RG to VG when he's superior called.

These ideas are for a special tournament in my city ^_^ it has a special rule though and that's why I like it which is
" if a card requires a specific clan ignore that requirement"
will that create broken decks? ,Yes it will! :)
the challenge is who can make the most broken deck ^_^
you can check the previous post,some people have some pretty awesome Ideas
my vote currently goes to "The Morikawa" at page 1 not because it's strong but because it's fun.
In terms of strength I haven't the cards to play test all these decks
and speculation without play-testing especially in this type of tourney is quite dangerous.
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-28, 16:37

Alice wrote:
Vulcanpeace wrote:

Then instead of emperor, why not try seifried? you don't get the call accuracy, but you don't miss the twin drive. Mason is not a bad idea to unlock all cards though superior call
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-29, 17:20

^ I swear this has been talked about for 2 pages now.

You want a fun "I can't believe I won with this" kind of deck?

4 Sakuya/ 4 Metatron / 2 Gancelot
4 Saucer cannon wyvern / 4 Nociel / 3 Perla
4 Dark Cat / 4 Prism (on-call draw) / 4 Desert Gunner Raien(or whatever)
4 Returning Heals/8 Returning Stands/ 4 Draw
PLAN: DECK THEM OUT

Spam Dark Cat and Prism. Reride Sakuya to continue abuse.
Other option: Metatron to call out Saucer Cannon and FORCE them to draw, or Hungry to unflip damage.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-29, 17:46

LittleFighterFox wrote:
^ I swear this has been talked about for 2 pages now.

You want a fun "I can't believe I won with this" kind of deck?

4 Sakuya/ 4 Metatron / 2 Gancelot
4 Saucer cannon wyvern / 4 Nociel / 3 Perla
4 Dark Cat / 4 Prism (on-call draw) / 4 Desert Gunner Raien(or whatever)
4 Returning Heals/8 Returning Stands/ 4 Draw
PLAN: DECK THEM OUT

Spam Dark Cat and Prism. Reride Sakuya to continue abuse.
Other option: Metatron to call out Saucer Cannon and FORCE them to draw, or Hungry to unflip damage.

This deck sounds quite unreliable. If the opponent knows what you are trying to do, they can choose not to draw via Dark Cat/Prism skill. Also, this deck is quite slow in decking out opoonent's. If you are not careful, the opponent might crush you before you even deck them out.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-30, 11:57

I hope you get evaporated the split second you decide to recycle a trigger.
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-30, 12:09

wait, recycling triggers isn't good? O.O
isn't it better late game because that's when the matter the most; +5000 and added effect, as well for their 10000 def.
What's wrong with recycling triggers?

(some minutes after)

OH! YOU MEAN MID GAME! It's a neg, but isn't it sill +1 trigger in the deck...
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-30, 12:21

Recycling triggers is bad at any point of the game, cause you're throwing away a 10k shield (which will save your ass at some point) for a small chance to see it again. It's a minus that doesn't even have a positive outcome.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-30, 13:04

Im pretty sure Heals are the only triggers worth recycling,it saves your ass a lot
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-30, 13:10

Think about it this way: even if you somehow heal damage its only one damage. Guarding with a 10k shield against a standard 2 stage column is 10k shield that can block one damage. Guaranteed prevention of damage vs chance of clutch heal because you sent a 10k guard back to the deck :V Now, what seems like the better choice now? I for one prefer to take the least chance-reliance path.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-30, 13:54

junri wrote:
Think about it this way: even if you somehow heal damage its only one damage. Guarding with a 10k shield against a standard 2 stage column is 10k shield that can block one damage. Guaranteed prevention of damage vs chance of clutch heal because you sent a 10k guard back to the deck :V Now, what seems like the better choice now? I for one prefer to take the least chance-reliance path.

This.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty2013-05-30, 23:41

junri wrote:
This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck help for a special tournament   Deck help for a special tournament - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deck help for a special tournament
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4