Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VG 3DS: Ride to Victory

Go down 
+24
Edalborez
Featherine
Jabberwock
GalladeTheAbsol
spica
LittleFighterFox
Epideme
Clement_Tea
Omnigeek
smellmybox
mastermune
Tryston
Kirosnefakman
TehNACHO
Lockon Stratos
AstoXx
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Biorhythm
meeb
Some Gamer Dude
3XXXDDD
Klaus
Alice
ShinkenRed
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-30, 09:22

3XXXDDD wrote:
Game confirmed to go up to Set 9, and you get to choose any Trial Deck to start.

> Aqua Force Trial Deck causes Time Paradox

> No-one comments
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-30, 09:38

I like Nacho's idea of testing your memory. Except it should be a randomized match each time with AI vs AI so you can train any time.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-30, 10:37

This and Dream Drop Distance makes me want 3DS.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-30, 10:56

Im actually considering getting the game just as collection. WTH am I thinking seriously?!
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-30, 14:03

This and monster hunter are the only reasons i'm getting a 3ds.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-30, 22:22

Tryston wrote:
Monster Hunter is dogshit on the 3DS. Then again, everything is.
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-30, 23:11

Not really, if anything deserves the title of shit right now is the VITA,count them 2 only 2 games out of the top of my mind that are worth it,for that system and only 1 game that seems to be worth something coming out.

PS. I really like the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-30, 23:34

They both suck since any game I'd like will never come over here, lol.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-31, 00:20

That awkward feeling when I skim through all this hate with both systems sitting right next to me.
Also what's with the lack of mentioning Kid Icarus, VLR, and Theatrhythm? It's like you people don't even video games.
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-31, 00:45

Is fine if you like the VITA, It's just that the only games that actually interest me are Gravity Rush, persona 4 golden,and Soul Sacrifice. With VLR you can find that on the 3DS but I agree with you on Kid Icarus and the others (although Theatrhythm pisses me off because of the DLC, still a good game)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-31, 00:59

mastermune wrote:
Not really, if anything deserves the title of shit right now is the VITA,count them 2 only 2 games out of the top of my mind that are worth it,for that system and only 1 game that seems to be worth something coming out.

PS. I really like the 3DS.
>Bringing up the Vita in a 3DS thread
Typical Nintendrone.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-31, 01:39

mastermune wrote:
Is fine if you like the VITA, It's just that the only games that actually interest me are Gravity Rush, persona 4 golden,and Soul Sacrifice. With VLR you can find that on the 3DS but I agree with you on Kid Icarus and the others (although Theatrhythm pisses me off because of the DLC, still a good game)

I was specifically mentioning 3DS games with my post, since 3DS was the only system anyone listed games for. I thought we were subtly going with that whole Vita has no games guffaw ecks dee level of merriment but you went and ruined it! I am disappointed.
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-31, 02:01

I really suck at sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-31, 02:36

Main complaint of the 3DS, at least that I have, is that it's JUST that, a DS with 3D functions, and a couple of nice little features, but still, unlike the transistion from the SP to the DS, or the Color to the Advance, it doesn't feel all that different from its predecessor. Of course, after actually using one, I actually do rather like it, although the 3D thing isn't really any good, but aside from that, it's a Hi-Def DS with bigger screens and more options, which is pretty nice. The fact that it is not that different though, REALLY frustrates me with all the damn games on the 3DS that could easily work on the regular one, but that damn tab... No Lockon, no ranting, remember your blood pressure... I'm talking to myself while typing. That's it, my hands are against me, time to pull an Arabic Thief on myself.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2012-12-31, 20:32

Alice wrote:
Tryston wrote:
Monster Hunter is dogshit on the 3DS. Then again, everything is.
Wha!? It does!? ;_;
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 11:15

http://www.cs.furyu.jp/vanguard-rtv/system/index.html

Tiny short video of the game at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 11:21

Animations look really solid there.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 12:20

I'd wager anyone that, given the fight was Morikawa, that was fight 1.
Back to top Go down
Clement_Tea

Clement_Tea

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 12:35

I might probably get a copy of this too...

Must put a reminder about this for myself somewhere, or the release date will just fly past me once more, like many other games before. ~_~
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 14:34

Why you complaining Tea? Personally, I always buy the games a little out of date, cause, hey, cheaper that way usually. Trust me, buying on release date is not really worth it. Of course, that's just my opinion, it's all your decision.
Back to top Go down
Clement_Tea

Clement_Tea

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 14:55

So I can get it early and boast about it to the rest who don't have the game yet?? XD

On a serious note, I guess I am just impatient when it comes to these kind of things. Need to get them as soon they become available, or I won't be able to sleep soundly for many nights... erm ya, something like that.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 15:20

Enjoy having to own two 3DSs, one for Japanese imports like Vanguard and one for normal English games.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2013-01-10, 17:19

this looks pretty smooth. just hoping for a english version.
Back to top Go down
Clement_Tea

Clement_Tea

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2013-01-11, 00:09

For my case, I only have a Japanese region 3DS, so I can't play English games T_T. And Japanese games are just so expensive, since they have to be imported.
Why hasn't someone come up with a way to un-regionlock the 3ds??
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty2013-01-11, 02:15

And people wonder why I say I hate that wretched machine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VG 3DS: Ride to Victory   VG 3DS: Ride to Victory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

VG 3DS: Ride to Victory
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next