Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Klaus has What You Need

Go down 
+15
spica
Featherine
Negi
Kaji Motomiya
Sparky
Biorhythm
kingofknightsblasterblade
HugeMcLargeTall
Alvarofsj
3XXXDDD
Wolfen
CFSScott
HerO
Alice
Klaus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Klaus

Klaus

Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty2013-02-19, 23:08

Only thing of interest and close enough price is a Madonna, lol.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty2013-02-19, 23:26

Well darn. I have some one at my shop trying to trade that from me. Thanks anyways though Klaus.
Back to top Go down
TwinPsionic

TwinPsionic

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty2013-02-22, 01:02

You can drop the madonna. I do not require it
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty2013-02-22, 02:41

TwinPsionic wrote:
You can drop the madonna. I do not require it

Quoi?
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty2013-02-25, 17:58

Mostly just saying when it comes to trades I want personally there isn't anything. Stuff currently on the wants list is for my brother (HugeMcLargeTall).

I'm feeling rather distant from this game since it's rare I get to play it much anymore, so thinking I should just stick to Spikes until something can catch my attention again. Though it's mostly budgety ones (Neo Nectar, Murakumo, Megacolony), even giving me a hint of interest but not enough to invest yet.

Edit: Or Maybe give Pale Moon another shot. Would save on some PGs, lol.
Edit 2: After much soul searching and finding my old Angel Feather deck that I never completed, I'll try to get AF cards.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty2013-03-15, 01:17

Updated wants and such. Still trying to grab AF and now NN cards.
Back to top Go down
HugeMcLargeTall

HugeMcLargeTall

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty2013-04-12, 16:49

Gonna be adding a bunch of Nova Grappler stuff to haves cuz fuck you. gonna be hoping to get all the set 8 Tachikaze stuff then im done with getting new stuff till 11!
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty2013-04-12, 23:52

Got obnoxious brother's stuff up.
Back to top Go down
BrookylnRage

BrookylnRage

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty2013-06-06, 06:59

I want to trade away my mobile hospital/Kiriel build for any complete deck, except OTT, Bermuda or Narukami. It's the exact same build as Alice's version. But I don't know how to do trade with you guys since all of you are not Singaporean.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty2013-06-06, 13:20

Random thread to ask in, lol.

But unless Singapore is some kind of weird circus with their mail system, it's as simple as paying the extra for overseas shipping after getting relevant info (address, etc). But I don't feel to confident that's all there is to it, but certain your post office over there can help ye if need be.
Back to top Go down
cubsunited77

cubsunited77

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty2013-06-06, 23:35

ill trade for that heatnail?
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty2013-06-11, 00:01

Sorry for coming to ye late, but the Heatnail has been gone for some time, lol. Along with a bulk of the Kagero stuff since a friend bought them off me.

Need to update since I update all the time.

Adding Granblue stuff back in, feel like remaking my first deck (with improvements).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Klaus has What You Need
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3