Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Booster Set 12

Go down 
+6
WildEagle18
Jabberwock
Vulcanpeace
Phantokaxl
Mongoose
thym4n
10 posters
AuthorMessage
thym4n

thym4n

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-08, 22:46

Just some things i wanted to discuss with the community

My primary thing was about the Amon series. Do you think it's good? is it gonna put dark irregulars higher up on the "good" scale? I personally think it'll make them a bit more competitive

I think the revengers were discussed before, so nvm that...

do you guys know if the link joker guy's effect was published or have any idea about it? All in all do you what side the link jokers are going to lean towards? (retiring, superior calling, standing, etc.)

Anything else you guys wanted to talk about that you're psyched about in set 12
Back to top Go down
Mongoose

Mongoose

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-09, 00:02

My guess is that Link Joker is going to be a control clan, either preventing certain skills from being used, or preventing use of counterblast/soul.
Back to top Go down
Phantokaxl

Phantokaxl

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-09, 10:28

I'll tell you what I'm not happy about coming out of set 12. Cross-Breakrides. That shits just retarded
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-09, 10:48

Phantokaxl wrote:
I'll tell you what I'm not happy about coming out of set 12. Cross-Breakrides. That shits just retarded
are you referring to Hamburger-Time and breakrides or some fusion of the two that I've not yet heard of
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-09, 10:49

Vulcanpeace wrote:
Phantokaxl wrote:
are you referring to Hamburger-Time and breakrides or some fusion of the two that I've not yet heard of

Go watch vanguard episode 126 on youtube. It's a cross-breakride.
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-09, 13:05

Phantokaxl wrote:

Example? i never knew about those... O.O
Back to top Go down
Phantokaxl

Phantokaxl

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-09, 13:56

Just watch vanguard episode 126 like Jabberwock said
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-09, 18:44

i did, it was some eradicator dragon "reverse". Are they releaseing it in booster set 12? i tried googling him, but nothing came up...
Back to top Go down
Phantokaxl

Phantokaxl

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-09, 18:51

thym4n wrote:
i did, it was some eradicator dragon "reverse". Are they releaseing it in booster set 12? i tried googling him, but nothing came up...

Probably because the episode came out yesterday and there is no information on it but judging from the episode itself, its gonan be pretty powerful and I thought Sweep Commando was bad enough
Back to top Go down
WildEagle18

WildEagle18

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-10, 00:20

[DELETED REPEATED INFORMATION ABOUT LJ]

"Я" Reverse Units

BT12/003 RRR
Eradicator, Vowing Saber Dragon "Я" (Reverse)
Grade 3/Twin Drive!!/Normal Unit/Narukami/Thunder Dragon - Power 11,000/Shield -/Critical: 1

Activate [V] <Limit Break(4)>: [Counterblast (2), Select 2 of your "Eradicator" Units, Lock it] Select 2 of your opponent's Rearguard units, Retire it, and During this turn, this unit gains Power +10,000.
(Card that are locked are flipped face-down. Flip the cards face-up during the end of the card owner's turn.)
Continuous [V]: If "Eradicator, Vowing Sword Dragon" is in your Soul, this unit gains +2000 Power.
Continuous [V/R]: Lord.

BT12/007 RRR
Demonic God Marquis, Amon "Я" (Reverse)
Grade 3/Twin Drive!!/Normal Unit/Dark Irregulars/Demon - Power 11,000/Shield -/Critical: 1
[SECRET]
Continuous [V]: If "Demonic World Marquis, Amon" is in your Soul, this unit gains +2000 Power.

BT12/008 RRR
Silver Thorn Dragon Queen, Reqiuer "Я" (Reverse)
Grade 3/Twin Drive!!/Normal Unit/Pale Moon/Elf - Power 11,000/Shield -/Critical: 1
[SECRET]
Continuous [V]: If "Silver Thorn Dragon Tamer, Luquier" is in your Soul, this unit gains +2000 Power.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-10, 01:18

Source or GTFO
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-10, 01:25

Alice wrote:
Source or GTFO

http://cf-vanguard.com/products/vg-lj/
Back to top Go down
WildEagle18

WildEagle18

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-10, 18:15

Alice wrote:
Source or GTFO

I would have put the source but since I'm still new I couldn't post the link. Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-10, 19:06

i am down for amon and requier, considering the clan's ability to soul charge...
Back to top Go down
Leonheart

Leonheart

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-10, 23:52

Wow...I've just checked the new link joker clan's 'Lock' ability as well. I think Megacolony is really squashed like a bug this time. Lock is in every way superior than Megacolony's gimmick.
so what do you think guys? Megacolony will be obsolete in the future?
Back to top Go down
WildEagle18

WildEagle18

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-11, 00:02

Basically all you have to do it lock an opponent's Front Row & VG booster and next turn they'll only be able to attack with an unboosted VG. That's what most people I seen are worried about since it gives your opponent big advantage going into next turn.

(locked units can't use effects, can't be call over, intercept or boost)
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-11, 00:20

Leonheart wrote:
Wow...I've just checked the new link joker clan's 'Lock' ability as well.I think Megacolony is really squashed like a bug this time. Lock is in every way superior than Megacolony's gimmick.
so what do you think guys? Megacolony will be obsolete in the future?

I think that megacolony will get more support in the future. Will it be better than lock? No, probably not. The MC gimmick is so outclassed by this new one that any player worth their salt should be able to tell what the better clan is. Does this mean that megacolony is obsolete? No, absolutely not, it will exist as a fun-tier deck as it always has been, and will continue to be the butt of jokes along with granblues by some players who enjoy competitive decks. (As it always has been)

Nope I don't see this changing megacolony's image, considering they are the vanguard equivalent of the detroit lions. Some may see this as a bad thing (I assume people like megacolony for aesthetics or something), however in the grand scheme of things it really gives people who liked the gimmick that a sub par clan had, but hated the clan itself a way to enjoy a much better version of it. Now if only granblue could get the same. >.>
Back to top Go down
Leonheart

Leonheart

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty2013-06-11, 00:33

well granblue is still somewhat competitive, nowhere near sub-par.
and its mechanic is unique among other clans.

I'm singling out megacolony because Link Joker's Lock is basically a Megacolony 2.0.
and having said that, Megacolony's rest gimmick doesn't come cheap either. Anyway, I'm a bit sad that this is happening :(
I was actually contemplating to build Megacolony deck, but after this news came out, I'll rethink my decision
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Booster Set 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booster Set 12   Booster Set 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Booster Set 12
Page 1 of 1