Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
suna

suna

could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates Empty
PostSubject: could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates    could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates Empty2012-10-13, 01:15

Hi all Suna here....

will keep this short that I will. am looking at taking this below deck to my Regional's NOV 3 and need to know if I have any chance at toping? or if I should try a different clan (like DI'S)
Again as before any and all constructive (up or down) thoughts ideas ETC are more then welcome XD also please be a blunt and honest as you like in your replays!
Best regards to you all
Suna

Lastly wanted to get your thoughts regarding weather Kiriel would be worth running in this build? or if I would be better off not.

Changes noted in this color

Grade 0’s =17
Hope chiled, Turiel X1
Sunny Smile Angel X4 (heal) (really want a new heal with better art)
Bouquet Toss Messenger X4 (draw)
Critical Hit Angel X4 (CRIT)
Rocket Dash Unicorn X4 (CRIT)

Grade 1’s= 14
Pure Keeper, Requiel X4
Thousand Ray Pegasus X4
Battle Cupid, Nociel X4
Burst Shot,Bethnael X2

Grade 2’s=11
Million Ray Pegasus X4
Core Memory, Armaros X4
Love Machine Gun, Nociel X3 (still not sure how I feel about having at three??? but thats what testing is for correct??)

Grade 3’s=8
Chief Nurse, Shamshel X4
The Phoenix,Calamity Flame X4

Last edited by suna on 2012-10-13, 19:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates    could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates Empty2012-10-13, 15:09

Grade 0s - Fine.

Grade 1s - For the sake of 16k columns two of your Nociel can be dropped for maxed Bethnael. Apart from that it's all good.

Grade 2s - Both Lady Bombs can go for maxed Armaros and a third Grade 2 Nociel. They'll become more useful if your boosters can be made good use of too.

Grade 3s - Don't run Kiriel. It's not bad, but not useful for Shamshel build. Calamity Flame should be maxed since they're your main source of 21k columns with Thousand Ray.
Back to top Go down
suna

suna

PostSubject: Re: could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates    could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates Empty2012-10-13, 19:37

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
Grade 0s - Fine.

Grade 1s - For the sake of 16k columns two of your Nociel can be dropped for maxed Bethnael. Apart from that it's all good.

Grade 2s - Both Lady Bombs can go for maxed Armaros and a third Grade 2 Nociel. They'll become more useful if your boosters can be made good use of too.

Grade 3s - Don't run Kiriel. It's not bad, but not useful for Shamshel build. Calamity Flame should be maxed since they're your main source of 21k columns with Thousand Ray.

Hi their mate, thanks for the replay.

Regarding my grade ones..... I do agree on maxing out Bethnael, however I really hate the idea of dropping Nociel's! as I find her to be an invaluable unit in this deck. However being that I have not played angels that long my experience as regards the effectiveness of their cards is some what lacking, as you may be correct on having only 2 Nociel's. whats your view on Lancet Shooter for the deck?

Grade 2s......... Lady bomb was just what I had at the time of putting the deck together! "also seemed like a fun idea".
Armaros at 4 I agree with fully mate, however I only have three ATM so will look for a 4 one, as to the grade 2 Nociel at three??? am not sure how I feel about that??? though seeing as I have three I will try it out. As nothing can be learned from lack of effort correct!

as Regards Grade 3s .... Kiriel "again" was just a thought for late game that she was, as I was not sure if a back up VG would be called for in this build???
(stemming from my lack of knowledge and experience with the clan as a hole) however from what little I have played with them (bought 26 games+28 hours reading about angels and their play styles) they are fast becoming my number #1 favorite clan (second being Dark Irregulars, third Granblue)

Will edit with a few changes I will, however I would really love to hear back from you before I make any big ones.

thanks again for taking the time to stop by mate
SUNA
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates    could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates Empty2012-12-03, 02:14

Well, I haven't really considered that much of the Angels yet. However, maybe try to fit in Crimson Impact Metatron somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates    could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates Empty2012-12-03, 02:56

OP didn't specify what format so English should be assumed. Plus she's not out yet anyway :P
Back to top Go down
suna

suna

PostSubject: Re: could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates    could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates Empty2012-12-03, 14:56

thanks guys for the replays XD

As regards Crimson Impact Metatron Omnigeek, she was on my mind that she was, so I will give her a go that I will.

Also ALICE, I play in both formats! so whatever info I get is a great help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates    could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates Empty

Back to top Go down

could use some constructive honest thoughts on my angel feather deck mates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: Decklists-
Jump to: