Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?

Go down 
+7
megazordprime
3XXXDDD
AzraelZero
Kaji Motomiya
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
PureCray
Alice
11 posters

Which set has the best SP rarity?
Set 1: Horizontal rain
Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Pl1018%Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Pr10
 18% [ 2 ]
Set 2: Confetti
Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Pl109%Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Pr10
 9% [ 1 ]
Set 3: Spongy texture
Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Pl100%Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Pr10
 0% [ 0 ]
Set 6: Vertical rain
Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Pl1018%Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Pr10
 18% [ 2 ]
Set 7: Brick wave
Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Pl1045%Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Pr10
 45% [ 5 ]
Ex 3: Spot cloud
Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Pl109%Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Pr10
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty
PostSubject: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-10-26, 12:48

It can be kind of difficult to get your hands on them. But which one has the best pattern?

Comment below to talk about your choice~

If you need some reference, you can check below:

Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? ZzEl1
Set 1

Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? YPsJd
Set 2

Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? No32t
Set 3

Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? B7oy8
Set 6

Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? 5D49d
Set 7

Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Xicqd
Ex 3
Back to top Go down
PureCray

PureCray

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-10-27, 15:33

Set 7's brick pattern is really nice. The lines ones are ugly and sets 2 and 3 just seem like generic spangles
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-10-27, 16:57

Set 6 does it for me.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-10-27, 22:17

Definitely set 6. Reminds me of those vertical lines used in manga that signifies a power pressure exuding from a character.
Back to top Go down
AzraelZero

AzraelZero

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-10-29, 09:41

Personally, my favorite has been the pattern in BT08. Japanese set, but still. I also have some weird obsession with feeling the texture on SP cards. Design wise though, I like BT08's best.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-10-29, 09:42

AzraelZero wrote:
Personally, my favorite has been the pattern in BT08. Japanese set, but still. I also have some weird obsession with feeling the texture on SP cards. Design wise though, I like BT08's best.

It won't be the same in English, though.
Back to top Go down
AzraelZero

AzraelZero

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-10-29, 09:56

It would be interesting to see what the change will be.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-10-29, 10:50

Kaji Motomiya wrote:
Definitely set 6. Reminds me of those vertical lines used in manga that signifies a power pressure exuding from a character.

Never thought about that.
Back to top Go down
megazordprime

megazordprime

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-10-31, 22:38

Picked Set 2
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-10-31, 22:52

megazordprime wrote:
Picked Set 2
You like the spangles? You know, Set 2 was my first SP. First box I ever opened had an SP General Seifried. Second Set 2 box I opened had SP Soul Saver Dragon. Third was SP Sky Diver. Weird how that works. Also got SP Indra, SP Thanatos, from 2 out of the first 3 Set 6 boxes. (Though I don't have great chances on average, those are just the unusual highlights. The rest of the boxes were normal)
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-10-31, 23:44

I've never gotten SPs out of the many boxes I bought. So far the two I have were traded for.

But I'm not really particular to the foil patterns, usually because they just look goofy to me.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-11-01, 01:49

Klaus wrote:
I've never gotten SPs out of the many boxes I bought. So far the two I have were traded for.

But I'm not really particular to the foil patterns, usually because they just look goofy to me.

Hopefully Set 4s are nice because for the first time ever, I will actually want an SP. Blaster Dark.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-11-01, 04:06

And I want SP PBD. Because his art's way nicer.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-11-01, 14:04

I don't even like Blaster Dark but you've gotta have the SP version
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2012-11-13, 22:37

i don't know why, but i really like set 6. It seems to have an earthquake kind of thing going on. :D
Back to top Go down
Dragon∞Blade

Dragon∞Blade

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2013-01-05, 15:17

OOOH, I personally like set 7 in general, but it really depends on the card.

Lawkeeper looks good in the EB03 SP foiling...

I'm also quite fond of the EB02 SP foiling.
Back to top Go down
The King of Hearts

The King of Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty2013-01-29, 21:20

I really like the Beast tamers/Tsukiyomi in set 03 and CEO in set 01
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?   Which set has the best SP rarity pattern? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which set has the best SP rarity pattern?
Page 1 of 1