Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Overkill Tank

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

Overkill Tank Empty
PostSubject: Overkill Tank   Overkill Tank Empty2012-11-04, 20:21

1x Lulu
4x Psychic Bird
5x Nike/Ginger
3x Dream Eater/Miracle Kid/Victory Maker/Tiramisu
4x Lozenge Magus

4x Gemini
2x Milk
3x Omelette
3x Chocolat
3x White Rabbit of Inaba

4x Wiseman/Tart
4x Slient Tom
2x Promise Daughter

4x Imperial Daughter
4x Coco

PS too busy with school these days. Any comments are appreciated and help me test out the build if you want to. Thank ah fren!
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

Overkill Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overkill Tank   Overkill Tank Empty2012-11-04, 21:09

Honestly, I've got to ask WHAT THE FUCK you are trying to accomplish here? 3 Inaba in Coco?
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

Overkill Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overkill Tank   Overkill Tank Empty2012-11-04, 21:19

Sorry that I forgot to explain this build. I guess you have never heard of the Coco-Daughter combo.

Lulu is the key here. First, ride Coco. Get Lulu out and do whatever to get your 3 cards. Ride Imperial Daughter and get Lulu back into the soul with her skill and lose her restrain at the same time. It's the best if you have an empty field there and your opponent is craving for a Limit Break/Counterblasts. The game might be already over before he realises he has to take 3 damages if he has 3 already.

The last part is the most important of all. Use whatever means you have to get 1 soul before riding Coco again. Yeah, a triple ride. Lulu is there for reuse and go counterblast some if you can.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

Overkill Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overkill Tank   Overkill Tank Empty2012-11-04, 21:30

Things that confuse me:

If your goal is to have Imperial Daughter be the follow-up to your Coco turn, why include a unit intended to serve as a frontliner in Omelette when there are other 7k units that would serve that role equally well or better?

-3x Omelette, +3x Dark Cat/Emerald Witch, Lala/Circle Magus would be my call. I swing towards Lala or Dark Cat myself, since your central combo revolves around getting two specific G3 and cards that assist you in digging through your deck for one or the other are both a good idea under the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Overkill Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overkill Tank   Overkill Tank Empty2012-11-04, 21:58

ShinkenRed wrote:
Sorry that I forgot to explain this build. I guess you have never heard of the Coco-Daughter combo.

Lulu is the key here. First, ride Coco. Get Lulu out and do whatever to get your 3 cards. Ride Imperial Daughter and get Lulu back into the soul with her skill and lose her restrain at the same time. It's the best if you have an empty field there and your opponent is craving for a Limit Break/Counterblasts. The game might be already over before he realises he has to take 3 damages if he has 3 already.

The last part is the most important of all. Use whatever means you have to get 1 soul before riding Coco again. Yeah, a triple ride. Lulu is there for reuse and go counterblast some if you can.

That doesn't generate advantage. Scarlet Witch + Lulu combo is +3 (-1 ride, +2 Witch, +1 Lulu from soul). If you ride Imperial Daughter that's -1. If you move Lulu to the soul that's -1. You're +1 total now. So now you have to get another soul (do whatever) and ride Witch again for another -1 and +3. That's a net total of +1 (-1 imp ride, -1 lulu move, -1 witch ride, +1 lulu call, +2 witch draw, +1 luludraw)

Your grand net total is +4. So congratulations, you've just convolutedly gained +1 for CB:2 compared to a normal Scarlet Witch deck. For that kind of hassle, just use Libra.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

Overkill Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overkill Tank   Overkill Tank Empty2012-11-04, 22:18

^Yes that,

I was actually going to say something like that believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
meeb

meeb

Overkill Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overkill Tank   Overkill Tank Empty2012-11-04, 22:20

3XXXDDD wrote:
^Yes that,

I was actually going to say something like that believe it or not.

I dun bereef it.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

Overkill Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overkill Tank   Overkill Tank Empty2012-11-04, 22:23

I know it's like just going and returning to the same spot for almost nothing. But at least Imperial Daughter is a little more playable now without mixing SB.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Overkill Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overkill Tank   Overkill Tank Empty2012-11-04, 23:02

But Sakuya does better in the same deck. Just run Sakuya and Libra for the extra +1. Not that I at all condone playing Whoracle Thoughtless Tank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Overkill Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overkill Tank   Overkill Tank Empty

Back to top Go down

Overkill Tank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: Decklists-
Jump to: