HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Set 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-07, 06:00

Klaus wrote:
http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Arboros_Dragon,_Sephirot

Not too shabby an effect. Especially since the ridechain itself will fill the field with some copies. But having a couple Laurels out will be nice. Though I ju1st see it was all my 7ks are now 10k boosters, lol.

Insanity. Turning your Triggers into 8000, Grade 1's as high as 11000, Grade 2/3 as 13000. Throw this in with the Musketeers to search your deck for other copies of cards and by god, you got some consistent offence going on there Use the Libra clone's to draw into your copies while also beating face with 12000 base. Hell, it doesn't even screw with Ruth/August all that much because it compensates for their lack of 3000 from a Musketeer Vanguard with3000 from it's own Skill.

Hell throw down an Arboros beside it and you just have a Vanguard attacking for 14000 alone. Throw down an 11000 (previously 8000) booster and you now got a consistent 25K beater.

Thank fucking god it says "During your turn only". I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it was V/R and initially missed the first part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinkenRed

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-12, 11:25

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Super_Beast,_Zeal
Ya the 2nd effect isnt revealed yet, but I wanna talk about it so much that I cant wait. (Will edit this part 2 days later)
I was DRINKING while checking out the G0 Zeal in Weibo 2 days ago and I almost spilled my cup when I saw a Dimension Police card featuring a monster. After having a second thought, I feel amazed of the art of this series of cards and happy that DP is getting all the love from Bushiroad for having 2 Evo series in my opinion. I like the series not for its de-powering effect on your opponent's Vanguard, but the reason that it seems to be based on Zetton, the strongest monster in the series of Ultraman, which the Enigman series is based on.
Though I don't feel prepared for building 1 more deck as my income is running low recently...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-12, 14:58

3XXXDDD wrote:
Klaus wrote:
http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Arboros_Dragon,_Sephirot

Not too shabby an effect. Especially since the ridechain itself will fill the field with some copies. But having a couple Laurels out will be nice. Though I ju1st see it was all my 7ks are now 10k boosters, lol.

Insanity. Turning your Triggers into 8000, Grade 1's as high as 11000, Grade 2/3 as 13000. Throw this in with the Musketeers to search your deck for other copies of cards and by god, you got some consistent offence going on there Use the Libra clone's to draw into your copies while also beating face with 12000 base. Hell, it doesn't even screw with Ruth/August all that much because it compensates for their lack of 3000 from a Musketeer Vanguard with3000 from it's own Skill.

Hell throw down an Arboros beside it and you just have a Vanguard attacking for 14000 alone. Throw down an 11000 (previously 8000) booster and you now got a consistent 25K beater.

Thank fucking god it says "During your turn only". I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it was V/R and initially missed the first part.



Oh you have no idea 3D. Worst case scenario you're still hitting for three stages in each column against 11k vangaurds and if you can set up right (which isnt that hard if you get the chain off) having 25k-22k-25k is very possible.

My favorite Class 3 ride chain hands down. (If only it was more consistant)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klaus

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-12, 16:11

ShinkenRed wrote:
http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Super_Beast,_Zeal
Ya the 2nd effect isnt revealed yet, but I wanna talk about it so much that I cant wait. (Will edit this part 2 days later)
I was DRINKING while checking out the G0 Zeal in Weibo 2 days ago and I almost spilled my cup when I saw a Dimension Police card featuring a monster. After having a second thought, I feel amazed of the art of this series of cards and happy that DP is getting all the love from Bushiroad for having 2 Evo series in my opinion. I like the series not for its de-powering effect on your opponent's Vanguard, but the reason that it seems to be based on Zetton, the strongest monster in the series of Ultraman, which the Enigman series is based on.
Though I don't feel prepared for building 1 more deck as my income is running low recently...

I'm happy for another DP option since I'm not too thrilled with the Enigmen and Great Daiyusha will be too expensive for me to want to try. But Zeal will hopefully be my friend and let me make one.

Also noticed the Zetton reference, always liked the monsters in Ultraman over the Ultramen, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-12, 17:29

Odd that it's a Villian though, the DP are all superheroic pastiches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klaus

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-13, 23:34

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Super_Beast,_Zeal

I quite like it. Though it makes me feel like you could skip the ride chain if you wanted and still have it work, you just miss out on the 1k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-14, 02:19

I like chains like that (see the Arboros series) they make it feel less like you're screwed if you didn't get the full chain. And glad no know my questions about its origin were answered, and they are BADASS. Like Aliens crossed with a Toku show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-14, 04:25

Klaus wrote:
http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Super_Beast,_Zeal

I quite like it. Though it makes me feel like you could skip the ride chain if you wanted and still have it work, you just miss out on the 1k.
>Skip the ride chain
>In Dimensional Police

Nope. Free 7k boosters for DP is exactly what it needs. Rank 3 ride chain...mehhhh but they definitely have the goddamn space.

The final version does the equivalent of give all your columns +1 stage. That's pretty scary given that it's a late game ability. Full offense. Possibly a 3/4/3. Usable twice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-14, 06:42

It's basically a SSD with two bullets in it (three with a heal).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-14, 09:54

Well...that is interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-14, 18:18

It's got hell of a good art direction, although I think the ones past G1 are a bit to busy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-18, 08:50

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-18, 08:52

PFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHHA I love you Bushiroad. If Zeal makes a vanguard go below zero power, it does indeed roll into negatives. That's so badass. A company that actually recognizes negative numbers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-18, 11:48

Dear god that's awesome. Although if that's the case why don t they just have guards add to your vg's power instead of subtracting from theirs? I assumed it was so that an attack could never go below zero but if that's not the case it seems kind of needlessly complicated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-18, 11:55

SoulKaiser wrote:
Dear god that's awesome. Although if that's the case why don t they just have guards add to your vg's power instead of subtracting from theirs? I assumed it was so that an attack could never go below zero but if that's not the case it seems kind of needlessly complicated.

The guards add to your power, not subtracted. This was clarified during the rules of Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion. (ie it's why you can't just guard a 2 Pass after Thunderbolt to save all your rearguards).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Set 8   2012-09-18, 15:56

Oh yeah I forgot about the ruling storm Thundy started.


....

The Anime is even more stupid then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Set 8   

Back to top Go down
 
Set 8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: News-
Jump to: