Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is Season 3 so bad

Go down 
+45
Xroshawk
VesperGhoul
Noy620
junri
NightmareDraw
Mr. WoW
BlackManticore
MechaCrash
Edalborez
The King of Hearts
spica
Donkay
Some Gamer Dude
Featherine
WingZero
LittleFighterFox
Mizuki
Kirosnefakman
gettineggywithit
FoodForThought
haxie-kun
ShinkenRed
newbishop
Chestnut_Rice
smellmybox
Gelatin
Clement_Tea
Epideme
Omnigeek
Kaji Motomiya
SoulKaiser
zawarudo
Biorhythm
Traesive
NavyCherub
Klaus
ScarletWeather
Tryston
Nysonin609
3XXXDDD
Lockon Stratos
HugeMcLargeTall
CyprusWHM
Alice
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-21, 10:30

Why would you make a Glory Maelstrom that also crits...

I still support a 5k g1 Nemain clone that activates when retired by PBD. Or something that by the cost of cb1 searches a unit with the same power. 9k g2 would be good, let's search all our Cursed Lancer and Masquerade!
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-21, 11:06

Fine let's do this then. I'm sure the shadow pallies must have plenty of wounded soldiers lying around doing nothing in the medical tent. Let's make use of them.

Chief Surgeon, Dr. Blaster M.D.
g3 11k
-Limit Break 4: When a shadow paladin with blaster in its name rides over this unit, it gains power +10k and "auto vc: once per turn, when this unit's effect would have you retire any number of cards on the field, the number becomes 0." until end of turn.
-VC: Act: Retire 2 units on the field. Choose up to 2 of your shadow paladin units on the field and they gain +3k until end of turn.
-Lord blah blah blah

He's a real doctor.
Spoiler:

Last edited by smellmybox on 2013-01-21, 12:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuki

Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-21, 12:21

S3 has potential for awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-21, 16:33

smellmybox wrote:
Fine let's do this then. I'm sure the shadow pallies must have plenty of wounded soldiers lying around doing nothing in the medical tent. Let's make use of them.

Chief Surgeon, Dr. Blaster M.D.
g3 11k
-Limit Break 4: When a shadow paladin with blaster in its name rides over this unit, it gains power +10k and "auto vc: once per turn, when this unit's effect would have you retire any number of cards on the field, the number becomes 0." until end of turn.
-VC: Act: Retire 2 units on the field. Choose up to 2 of your shadow paladin units on the field and they gain +3k until end of turn.
-Lord blah blah blah

He's a real doctor.
Spoiler:

If you ride Chief Surgeon over Chief Surgeon you have a literally infinite source of power.

Instead of becoming 0, decreasing by 1. ONLY if that card's named Phantom Blaster Dragon.

What you're saying makes Ildona an instantly broken +2.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-21, 17:09

Actually neither of those are issues since I specifically said it had to be a blaster, and it was once per turn. I covered my bases. It was created solely for Peanut Butter, but since every break ride benefits from both of its own effects even if it rides itself, I gave him an active to let him do the same. So he rides himself and he's a baby Gancelot with the option to activate it more afterwards at full cost to give more power.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-21, 17:21

smellmybox wrote:
Actually neither of those are issues since I specifically said it had to be a blaster, and it was once per turn. I covered my bases. It was created solely for Peanut Butter, but since every break ride benefits from both of its own effects even if it rides itself, I gave him an active to let him do the same. So he rides himself and he's a baby Gancelot with the option to activate it more afterwards at full cost to give more power.
It's still retarded and completely off topic.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-21, 18:21

Alice wrote:
It's still retarded and completely off topic.

Um, ok. Sorry to knock this off topic by posting a theorycrafted unit in response to your theorycrafted unit. I was a fool and I should have known better. I'll behave now.

So yeah season 3 is bad because Kourin's hair still looks like a lopsided bird's nest. Maybe if she'd just cut that thing off and get the pigeons out of her head she could actually manage to win a game.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-21, 18:56

Blaster M.D is fucking stupid. The whole "unbalanced effects are fine if they only help like one card" way of creating cards really isn't fun. It just means that you need a perfect guard or PBD will kill you which is not a fun way to play the game.

Instead of a card which supports one card only with a broken skill, cards that offer alternate ways to utilize that clan's unique mechanics should be the way to go.

Also isn't this a thread about the anime?
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-21, 21:19

Yeah, got it boss. My mistake. I just wrote him up for fun, and it feels like I'm being lynched for doing so. Still have no idea how this is so broken compared to Dragger/Emperor or Gancelot/Duke who just flat out end the game but I don't care anymore. The fun has been completely sucked out of this already.
Let's just drop it.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-22, 06:14

Yes please. Season 3 thread.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-22, 12:15

The new dude we see next episode...who wants to take any bets on what he will use?

God he looks so smug.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-22, 14:54

He's in the opening. That means he must be important.
Due to that we can safely rule out megacolony. What other clans get boosted in set 10?
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-22, 15:53

smellmybox wrote:
He's in the opening. That means he must be important.
Due to that we can safely rule out megacolony. What other clans get boosted in set 10?

Why can't Megacolony be an important character's deck?

My bet is on Spike Brothers.
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-22, 18:13

Same. Both in the aura he has and the Spike Brother proficiency in the new Set.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-22, 18:35

No he uses neo Nectar!

Nah, probs Spike Bros.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-22, 19:58

Kirosnefakman wrote:
Why can't Megacolony be an important character's deck?

They have a history. The anime has never done anything with mc other than dump on them. Every time they've been used, which has been a total of like 3 episodes, it's always been by a joke character going into a match we already know they'll lose before it even starts. We must continue this tradition.
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-22, 20:33

I'll take anime stereotypes, it'll be Megacolony (Glasses and weird hair).

But it'd be totally awesome if he was to play Spikes, I want to see some BAD END DRAGGER in action.
Back to top Go down
haxie-kun

haxie-kun

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-22, 22:16

I'm sure strike brothers are saved for when Aichi goes against the sports guy.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-23, 11:01

It probably would misrepresent Spikes horribly by claiming that Dragger is difficult to use or something...
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-23, 13:25

Maybe he's smug because he knows Dragger is op and there ain't a thing his opponent can do to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-23, 20:02

Actually, I think he'll be using Shadow Paladins. I saw that because the next released Trial that we haven't seen is going to be Shadows. To me, at least, it makes some sense.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-23, 21:49

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
It probably would misrepresent Spikes horribly by claiming that Dragger is difficult to use or something...
Fucking Bushiroad reps.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-25, 07:37

New Spikes announced. Fancy playtesting even moar shenanigans?

Maybe glasses guy could show some off as a jumping off point!
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-27, 03:37

And so Aichi's harem grows...
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty2013-01-27, 04:39

Class rep is best girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 3 so bad   Why is Season 3 so bad - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Season 3 so bad
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next