Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Singaporeans

Go down 
+3
Alice
Nihckeuq
Shadowbane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-19, 08:21

Nihckeuq wrote:
Where you Cardfight: Anywhere in Singapore, usually at one of the many card shops

Your Avatar (favorite unit): This is a tough one, but i would go with Asura Kaiser. Never failed to pull 1 whenever i buy a few BT01 packs and Nova Grapplers resonate with me as i love their style, both the illustrations as well as seeing them stand so many times in combat. This is followed closely by Dusk Magician Robert and Sword Magician Sarah.

Your Favorite Clan: Novas at the moment, but I love my Pale moon and Granblue decks as well.

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Martial Arts, computer games. Typical stuff.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: About 2 months, Im afraid im addicted.

How did you get to V-Mundi?: Googling for deck builds. Found the infamous crossride petition. Started reading the other stuff and was hooked.

A little about yourself: Just your typical guy that loves to play all sorts of card games and board games. I love competition so most of the time when i find something new to play, the first thing i'll check for is a competitive scene to see what gameplay is like at the very top and judge whether I would enjoy it. There happened to be weekly tournaments all over my country so i decided this was a good game to get started in. I currently have quite a collection and i have 5 decks ready for play with PGs (Pale moon, Granblue, Tachikaze, Nova Grappler, MegaColony) My sister plays as well and we are 50/50 against each other. I am a social worker in training and do plan to make that my future job. I love trying new things that don't require me to ride a rollercoaster. Finally, I am loving the game so far and hope it continues to do really well!

Whew.

Awesome. Another Singaporean! So, do you play both Japanese and English or are you one of the few English-exclusive players in Singapore, like myself?
Back to top Go down
Nihckeuq

Nihckeuq

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-19, 21:27

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
Robert and Sarah are both your Avatars?

Must get quite surreal.

Oh you know, magic.

Shadowbane wrote:
Awesome. Another Singaporean! So, do you play both Japanese and English or are you one of the few English-exclusive players in Singapore, like myself?

Yeah im english exclusive!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-19, 22:45

Nihckeuq wrote:
Shadowbane wrote:

Really, any particular reason?
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-20, 07:46

Yeh Singaporeans! You guys want meet up with me and play some other time?
Back to top Go down
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-20, 10:37

Alice wrote:
Nihckeuq wrote:
Shadowbane wrote:

For me, it is simply because I can read the cards. And I'm pretty glad I stuck to my guns when I started.
Back to top Go down
Nihckeuq

Nihckeuq

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-20, 22:56

Alice wrote:
Nihckeuq wrote:
Shadowbane wrote:

Yeah i'm English exclusive!

Pretty much because i can read the cards, having to argue over whether the card can do this or that leads to not things being not so fun. It's way harder to get new friends to play the game when they can't understand what the cards do as well. The only downside is that the singles are priced a little higher compared to the Japanese ones due to a smaller base of English players but I think it is worth it as i managed to form a small group of personal friends to play it with.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-21, 18:14

I'm being ignored T.T
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-21, 22:17

ShinkenRed wrote:
I'm being ignored T.T
i know how you feel bro... ;_;
Back to top Go down
Nihckeuq

Nihckeuq

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-22, 11:48

ShinkenRed wrote:
I'm being ignored T.T

Lol sorry, been busy...

Anyway, tournament tmr at Sengkang. Wanna come?
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-22, 12:29

What time? And venue? ^^
Back to top Go down
Nihckeuq

Nihckeuq

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-22, 16:22

ShinkenRed wrote:
What time? And venue? ^^

2pm @ Sengkang Community Hub
Back to top Go down
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-24, 13:22

Looks like Alice kicked us to our own thread. LOL
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-24, 15:22

Bitch get your own thread :P
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2012-12-24, 16:03

*pops head in*

Any Irish? No?

*pops head out*
Back to top Go down
Clement_Tea

Clement_Tea

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty2013-01-10, 07:29

I am a new member here, and based in Singapore too, so here's greetings from me!

I have one JPN deck, but I am also really interested to play in English. Though just not anytime soon, since I am a little cash-strapped at the moment, and I am also waiting to see what is in EB06 Dazzling Divas first before I decide whether to commit into assembling a Bermuda Triangle ENG deck (my first choice).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Singaporeans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singaporeans   Singaporeans Empty

Back to top Go down

Singaporeans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: