Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is Season 2 so bad

Go down 
+29
haxie-kun
Traesive
Gelatin
Oflari
WingZero
Kirosnefakman
ScarletWeather
NavyCherub
Omnigeek
HugeMcLargeTall
pantheron
zawarudo
Lockon Stratos
CyprusWHM
Nysonin609
Biorhythm
meeb
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
Kaji Motomiya
Lotus
MechaCrash
3XXXDDD
SoulKaiser
ShinkenRed
Klaus
smellmybox
HerO
Alice
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
smellmybox

smellmybox

Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-08-09, 19:39

Daigo wooda bean cooler if he didn't rely on such an overpowered card. Being the only person in the world to have access to Pendragon just isn't fair at all.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-08-11, 22:52

Seems like Misaki is going to give the CoCo build a try. It can't really last though because of her upcoming extra booster.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-08-12, 00:36

Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 AWXTB

:3
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-08-12, 03:15

Alice wrote:
3XXXDDD wrote:
Daigo would have been cooler if he wasn't a Magician of Quantum Mechanics.
>Would have
I think you know what I'm going to say.

Edited!

Still blame it because I say "'ave" instead of "have" so in my mind I correlate it with "of".

(Makes more sense if you are me which you aren't, least I hope not.)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-08-12, 11:46

>Wake up
>3D changing to a non-sperg chat client
>3D cleaning up his posts

Welp
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-08-12, 12:51

What are you irish? Because I thought no one said "'ave'" like that outside of bad stereotypes. Probably makes you sound like a badass, though.
Back to top Go down
HerO

HerO

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-08-16, 01:12

As a matter of fact he is Irish.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-08-16, 11:31

HerO wrote:
As a matter of fact he is Irish.

See, I'm not sure if he knew that and thought he might have just been trying to be like sarcastic or something.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-08-16, 20:59

A little bit of both actually.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-08-24, 20:14

>Beach Volleyball
>Koko
> Misaki finally wins...AGAINST FUCKING DERP REN!

DROPPED!

"Did you say something to Aichi?"

SCHWING!

Every gorram time.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-03, 02:30

Well this Tag Battle set up is at least slightly better than the simultaneous battle set up. At least we get to see each card being played and not have to wait 2 episodes before Aichi makes a move. Also love the deck mix ups since Aichi never even rode Garmore in the VF circuit. Before that he was even worse, only riding Alfred/Soul Saver. Early on in the anime Kai rode a bunch of different Grade 3s while still keeping a Dragonic Overlord presence which is probably the best way to do it.

I still have no idea where this season seems to be going with Psyqualia and Q4 jobbing all over the place. Hopefully they'll return to a good old 1v1 format where we can see good use of the new cards in BT08, Leon's Aqua Force especially.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-03, 04:42

Stupid Tag rules are stupid. Hopefully as you say it speeds it up though.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-03, 10:13

Tag rules are awful and the special rules need to die.

I just want to choke the anime writers for sucking out all the fun. I don't even watch anymore.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-06, 21:49

I have to agree there, when the rules are so byzantine and annoying even THE CHARACTERS don't get them, you have a problem.

What's even worse is how they caught on in BYOND. So many tournaments there with those special rules gives folks an inflated sense of skill.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-06, 21:53

SoulKaiser wrote:
I have to agree there, when the rules are so byzantine and annoying even THE CHARACTERS don't get them, you have a problem.

What's even worse is how they caught on in BYOND. So many tournaments there with those special rules gives folks an inflated sense of skill.

People actually want to play with those rules?

I tried with my friend to play by them and it added nothing to the game. Also for Spike Bros the RG drive check was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-07, 00:25

Did you try the tag match? I havent watched the episode yet but I'm sure they're abusable as all get out.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-07, 01:32

Before the episode aired we tried a multiplayer variant. Attack only to the left, last guy gets to attack. Didn't work out to well once it got down to three people, but even at our original five it was a clusterfuck or confusion and realizing attacking the RG didn't matter until way later.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-07, 21:45

Dear god, this game was designed by the highest ranking Japanese mtg player. Cant they get him to consult or something?
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-16, 03:40

Why is Leon in a tag fight. Why do we get completely unmemorable episodes where most of the fights are skipped anyway.

Why is Season 2 so bad.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-16, 03:58

Nice use of Epanalepsis.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-16, 04:00

Which is often confused for antimetabole or anadiplosis.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-16, 05:46

Actually, this is a straight up repeating a full sentence, in quotation to something else. I'm not sure if that eeven had a name, but it sounded like something that should.

("Why season 2 is so bad" would be antimetabole. And I'm not sure how to parse an anadiplosis it this scenario.)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-16, 06:36

Antimetabole is reversing the sentence. Like "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

I'm saying people often call these three things incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
SoulKaiser

SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-16, 19:48

True, true. But at this point I suppose we should be talking more about how ARBOROS IS SHOWING UP OMGFGYFTW!!!!111111!!!!1000000ONE!

What the hell did I just watch.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty2012-09-16, 22:01

I might watch some choice eps like Ultimate Daiyuusha. If Sephirot turns out neat I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Season 2 so bad   Why is Season 2 so bad - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Season 2 so bad
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next