Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
suna

suna

trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty
PostSubject: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-17, 02:59

Hi all Suna here, will keep this short and sweet that I will.

Have ben playing for about a year know "mostly in the Japanese game" and wanted to try my hand at making a Granblue deck for the English game. I would love to hear your thoughts/views ETC! any and all help and input you all could offer me would be great.

changes noted in this color!

lastly wanted to say in light of my recent changes some of you may think I am a bit Crazy "IE Negromarl" however the deck dose work! and work well "from what little data I gathered from my 10 games that I played" though she dose haver her quirks ETC.

Grade 0's=18
Captain Nightkid X1 SVG
Chappie the Ghostie X1
Rough Seas Banshee (CRIT) X4
Knight Spirit (CRIT) X1
Ghoul Cannonball (CRIT) X1
Doctor Rouge (Heal) X4
Hook-weilding Zombie (draw) X4
Hades Steersman (STAND) X2

Grade 1's=13
Dandy Guy, Romario X4
Deadly Nightmare X2 
Samurai spirt X2
Gust JINN (Null guard) X3
Dancing Cutlass X2

GRADE 2'S=12
Commodore Blueblood X3
Ruin Shade X3
Captain Nightmist X2
DEADLY SPIRIT X2
THREE STAR CHEF PIETRO X2

Grade 3's=7
King of Demonic Seas, Basskirk X4
Witch Doctor of the Abyss, Negromarl X2 
Dragon Undead, Skull Dragon X1

Last edited by suna on 2012-08-03, 08:46; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Deck updated as of 8/3/2012)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-17, 04:18

What exactly are you trying to do with this deck? Basskirk Cocytus doesn't work very well and your entire lineup is mismatched.
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-19, 12:39

Finally a deck without 4 nullify. "tears"
I have nothing much to say about the deck build. It's fine in my opinion. It's okay if you use Basskirk for soul-charging only. I suggest you change your Skull Dragon into Cocytus, Thanatos or Superior Riders instead because Skull Dragon's cost is just too expensive in my opinion. I recommend Nightstorm and Zombie Shark if you really prefer power.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-19, 15:46

ShinkenRed wrote:
Finally a deck without 4 nullify. "tears"
I have nothing much to say about the deck build. It's fine in my opinion. It's okay if you use Basskirk for soul-charging only. I suggest you change your Skull Dragon into Cocytus, Thanatos or Superior Riders instead because Skull Dragon's cost is just too expensive in my opinion. I recommend Nightstorm and Zombie Shark if you really prefer power.

Just fuck you.
Back to top Go down
suna

suna

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-20, 16:36

Alice wrote:
What exactly are you trying to do with this deck? Basskirk Cocytus doesn't work very well and your entire lineup is mismatched.

Hey Alice so sorry about the really late replay! being with out internet for a week and a half really mucks things up "sad face".

As regards the deck and your thoughts, firstly I have made a few changes "noted in read obove" Secondly I have become aware "through plenty of testing ETC" that the idea of Basskirk Cocytus doesn't work as well as I was hoping!
was mainly using Cocytus for his LB as I liked the idea of being able to attack for 15K with out a boost XD vary rarely was I using his counter blast effect.

As regards my over all goal for the deck I was aiming for more fluidity of of drop/field zones then anything "Ie by having both counter blast and soul blast revivel for grade 1'S and 2'S " I was hoping to be able to maximise my presence "as well as give me more options to work with" as being locked down to only one way of calling things from the drop zone is not really an idea that appeals to me.

As regards my attacking force that would mainly be cards such as shade, Nightmist, DEADLY SPIRIT, PIETRO ,Blueblood, and my skull dragon! while using my grade one revivel "Nightmare,Samurai" and Romario as boosters/attackers ETC
Basskirk is their mainly for his soul charge effect "and because I like him the best out of the other grade threes XD" but also because I have found his Mega blast to be very effective XD "though I admit I have only been ably to get it off 5 times out of 45 games!"

any thoughts regarding these grade threes in place of one"or both?" skull dragon's,and 2 Cocytus?

Witch Doctor of the Abyss, Negromarl X1 "yea I know...... just thought a one of could be a nice touch though??"
DEADLY SWORDSMASTER X1-2 "as that is all I have"
spirit Exceed ??? "just kinda like the card myself"

Please let me know your thoughts regarding my changes will you Alice, thanks again for your help and insightXD

ShinkenRed

Thanks for your thoughts mate XD I will keep them in mind that I will.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-20, 22:24

Do you just randomly colorize and quote yourself?

Also, now the deck list makes even less sense.
Back to top Go down
suna

suna

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-20, 22:35

Alice wrote:
Do you just randomly colorize and quote yourself?

Also, now the deck list makes even less sense.

First= yes I do Xd will tone it down a bit though!

Secondly= of corse it makes less sense as I am still in the midst of testing and have not come to any four gone conclusions as to witch other grade three's I want to run. However if I am not making any sense at all as to my choices? I will do my level best to explain my restions for running what I do. Though if I new why you are having trouble understanding my deck/ideas that could help both of us.

Back to top Go down
suna

suna

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-25, 18:02

Just a bit of a note for you all.

Deck updated as of 7/25/2012 @ 12:01 PM
Back to top Go down
Kotters
Admin
Kotters

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-25, 22:45

Kindly die in a fire
Back to top Go down
suna

suna

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-25, 23:07

Kotters wrote:
Kindly die in a fire

???
One must admit that your reply leaves one feeling a bit confused! that it dose.

However I do wish to thank you for your replay mate XD as it is one of the better ones that I have gotten.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-27, 03:45

Why is there just one Nightmist? Might as well take him out for another Deadly Spirit at least.
Back to top Go down
suna

suna

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-27, 03:56

Klaus wrote:
Why is there just one Nightmist? Might as well take him out for another Deadly Spirit at least.

Hey their Klaus thanks for stopping by mate!

I am running only one Nightmist because I like him Xd

Really though it's because I like having the option of having both counter and soul blast revival! as I do not always have 2 soul to blast away for SPIRIT.

has been working quite well in testing so fair!

any other thoughts mate?

Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-29, 02:01

Well, Alice did what everyone was waiting on; make the Granblue article. So I suggest giving it a thorough read to help ye out.
Back to top Go down
suna

suna

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-29, 19:50

Klaus wrote:
Well, Alice did what everyone was waiting on; make the Granblue article. So I suggest giving it a thorough read to help ye out.

MM Yea I read it "4 times" nice artical as always! goo read with good information.

No other comments mate? or are my ideas just to out their for anyone?????

suna
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-29, 21:46

I just gave you 5 really good builds and freaking laid out every card in detail.

If you read it 4 times, YOU tell me what's wrong with it.

2SPOOKY4ME
Back to top Go down
suna

suna

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-29, 21:56

Alice wrote:
I just gave you 5 really good builds and freaking laid out every card in detail.

If you read it 4 times, YOU tell me what's wrong with it.

You have a valid point their alice that you do,

I will be back with an update after I am done assimilating and testing all of your words of wisdom that I will.

As I said on your blog you have giving me a lot to think about and test, I am deeply indebted to you for that fact.

As your words and ideas have opened my eyes to my short comings and short sightedness regarding granblue deck building.

SUNA
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-30, 06:03

Welp, I await your new decklist :V
Back to top Go down
suna

suna

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-07-30, 07:37

Alice wrote:
Welp, I await your new decklist :V

You are too kind XD catch you latter Alice.

have a great week
Back to top Go down
suna

suna

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty2012-08-03, 08:47

deck updated as of 8/3/2012 @2:47 AM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012   trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

trial by water....... "grandblues for a new area" updated as of 8/3/2012
Page 1 of 1