Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EB06 Dazzling Divas

Go down 
+15
Edalborez
Omnigeek
smellmybox
mastermune
LittleFighterFox
Shadowbane
Tryston
AbysmalDragon
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
Alice
ShinkenRed
Klaus
haxie-kun
3XXXDDD
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-04, 11:26

Oh joy

D:

D8
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 15:07

PRI<3SM is the new Bermuda Triangle Archetype.

PR♥ISM-I(Prism Image) Veil
http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/2/c/r/2critical/org3982354.jpg
Grade 3/BerTri/11000P/NS
Auto (LB4) When a <<Bermuda /\>> rides this Unit, draw 1 card, select up to 2 of your <<Bermuda /\>> Rearguards, return them to your hand, and select 1 Vanguard you control, during this turn it gains 10000 Power.
Cont (V): During your turn, this unit gains 2000 P if you control 4 or more <<Bermuda /\>> RG.
Cont (V/R): Lord

Eternal Idol, Pacifica
http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/2/c/r/2critical/org3982364.jpg
G3/BerTri/11000P/NoS
Auto (V) LB4 [CB3] When this Unit attacks the Vanguard, you cn pay the cost. If you do, select up to 2 of your <<Bermuda /\>> Rearguards, return them to your hand, then search through your Deck for up to 1 <<Bermuda /\>>, call it to a Rearguard Circle, then shuffle your Deck.
Auto (V): If "Top Idol, Pacifica" is in your Soul, this Unit gains 2000 Power
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 15:21

Triggers (names are Island)
http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/2/c/r/2critical/org3982273.jpg
Prism Miracle, Canaria (Vanilla Critical Trigger)
Prism Miracle, Atosia (Vanilla Draw Trigger)
Prism Miracle, Irish (Margal Skill Stand Trigger)
Prism Miracle, Timor (Vanilla Heal Trigger)

Pr<3ism S Koro/Coro
http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/2/c/r/2critical/org3982299.jpg
Harbinger
When your BT rearguard is returned to your hand, you can return this card to your hand

Pr<3ism P Raburadoru (Love Radel??)
http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/2/c/r/2critical/org3982375.jpg
Prism Image Lapradelle/Labrador
Grade 3/BerTri/10000P/NoS
Auto (V) (LB4) When this Unit attacks the Vanguard, you can select up to 3 "Prism" Units in your hand, and call them to separate unoccupied RG Circle. If you call 3, during this battle, this Unit gains 10000P and 1 Critical.
Activate (V): [CB1 Prism] Select 1 of your "Prism" Rearguards, return it to the hand.

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2013-02-23, 15:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 15:27

Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 15:45

Emi Limit Break is soo good.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 16:56

I love how Bushiroad continue to release cards like Labrador under the pretense Pacifica and and Veil won't completely crap on it.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 17:10

Labrador is pretty retarded dude, +10000, +1 Critical for no cost?
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 18:04

Hmmmmmm I have to say that, it doesn't seem that bad? the crossride plays to the strength of the deck and it feels properly costed (can somebody tell me if the Bermudas have an unflipper?) at the very least it doesn't feel like completely overwhelming like certain other crossrides, but maybe somebody here can prove me wrong? I'm not at all into that math stuff as much as others.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 18:17

It's a crossride. No Crossride is properly costed.

But still, regarding the non-skill, 3 CB for +1 seems really steep.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 18:37

3XXXDDD wrote:

It's not really costless unless your field still has holes in it. Depending on the number of times you intercept the turn prior, you typically need to CB1 1-3 times to open the spaces. Also she requires 3 Prisms, and the card list shows that there are only 14 cards with Prism in the name (excluding the top 4 cards thanks to a glare on the list). One of these is a stand, so that's basically 13. Eradicators by comparison have 27 members. It could be tough to pull that effect off.
Back to top Go down
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 18:55

I for one would prefer a deck that can utilise the three Rock Girls Rio SP that I have. LOL

The Pacifica crossride is pretty much awesome sauce. I just hope we see more RG support.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 19:47

smellmybox wrote:
3XXXDDD wrote:

It's not really costless unless your field still has holes in it. Depending on the number of times you intercept the turn prior, you typically need to CB1 1-3 times to open the spaces. Also she requires 3 Prisms, and the card list shows that there are only 14 cards with Prism in the name (excluding the top 4 cards thanks to a glare on the list). One of these is a stand, so that's basically 13. Eradicators by comparison have 27 members. It could be tough to pull that effect off.

It is Costless. No amount of funny semantics or specific scenario situations is going to get around that. What it does have is a CONDITION which is an entirely different thing together.

13 is more than enough because that is 52 in total
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 21:05

3XXXDDD wrote:
It is Costless. No amount of funny semantics or specific scenario situations is going to get around that. What it does have is a CONDITION which is an entirely different thing together.

13 is more than enough because that is 52 in total

Needing to open your field to meet her requirement is a funny semantic? Whatever, fine. Even though 19 times out of 20 you will need to blow counterblasts in order to even be able to use it in the first place, that skill itself is TECHNICALLY costless.

However, whether or not 13 is enough will depend on what those 13 cards do. I used narukami as an example because even though they have twice as many cards available to them, they still have holes in the deck lineup that need to be filled by older cards. I doubt Prism will get a pguard or 8k vanilla thanks to the reprints, and at least one trigger will end up not being Prism unless you're gonna do rainbow triggers. We're already at 12 cards in the deck that aren't Prism, and I doubt you'd be wanting to call the other triggers with her effect either so that's 24 cards you won't use for her ability. Sure, you only need 3, but depending on prisms lost to rides, damage, and getting destroyed, as well as how much of the remaining half of the deck is taken up by non-prism cards, this ability could end up fairly unreliable. You still need 3 prisms that add up to decent numbers as well as replacements if they get taken out.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-23, 21:48

Why is everyone so retarded?
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-24, 01:17

Thats why i'm asking, I know my logic may be flawed and I'm asking clarification, 13 is retarded we all know that I'm just thinking that Eternal Diva's skill is not that bad as far as I understand. Anybody is welcome to prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-24, 17:41

Promise
Romance
Smile
Miracle

PRI<3SM
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-02-24, 17:58

Not that this has anything to do with the topic, but you're about one off. I think the heart goes before the "I" as opposed to after it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-03-08, 20:17

So the new Coral ridechain is terrible. Less chances to make up the minus than Lox if you ask me. Hell, the G1 makes you minus one if it goes off.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-03-08, 20:52

For reference to the above-mentioned Coral ride chain:

G0 Coral: Generic Rank 3 starter.
G1 Coral: When a G2 that isn't G2 Coral rides and you have G0 Coral in your soul, search the top 7 for G2 Coral and ride it + shuffle.
G2 Coral: When it hits a VG, you can bounce a front row RG, and if you have G1 Coral in soul a back row RG too.
G3 Coral: LB4, CB:2 when attacking a vanguard to soulcharge 1, bounce a RG, and get +5000 for the attack.

That LB looks pretty overcosted at first glance.

Aside; the G1 Coral behavior of check-top-7-on-misride is a trait shared with the Artemis ride chain from Genesis. Similarly the G2 effect of (do something, do something extra if G1 is in soul). The wiki is calling this a 4th kind of ride chain, for however much water that holds.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-03-08, 20:58

If only the G3 Coral was CB 1 then she might be more useful
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-03-08, 21:11

I never looked at Artemis because to me Genesis is a rather unnecessary clan. But that CB cost for what she does just really kills it.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-03-08, 21:43

G2 and G3 Artemis effects, to compare:

G2 Artemis: When it hits a VG, soulcharge 2 + soulcharge 2 more if G1 is in soul.
G3 Artemis: When attacking a VG, soulblast 3 to draw 2 + put 1 card from your hand into soul + gain 5k for the attack.

Genesis's only uses of CB at the moment are Broom Witch, Carraway (Kirara clone), a couple CB-on-attack-for-power units, and a set of 3 Battle Maidens (a G0 5k pioneer, G1 7k, and G2 9k) that use CB to soulcharge 3 on a successful (boosted) hit on a vanguard. CB:2 for the G0/1, CB1 for the G2. They don't have much else in the way of soulcharging other than an Alluring Succubus clone, Artemis, the break rider (soulcharge 1, +1k on attack), and this use of CB. I think. Could be wrong.

Didn't mean to derail into Genesis. The biggest issue I see with Coral is that she interferes with Girls' Rock, Rio. So that probably calls for an alternate G2. One of the new Prisms (Celt) seems maybe ok at first glance; 8k power, Soulblast 1 on bounce to give +4k to any unit. Or use special interceptor.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-03-09, 02:50

LIMIT Break and CB:2? Holy fuck what the dick are they thinking?
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-03-09, 05:45

Not as pro as Pacifica's CB 3 for +1
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty2013-03-14, 12:37

EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 218b92ef6c316c2ab8928bc41f30d239

Mirror Diva, Biscay ( R )
Grade 1/Bermuda Triangle - Mermaid/6000 Power/5000 Shield
Auto: [Soul Blast (1)] When this unit appears on the Rearguard Circle, and you have a <<Bermuda Triangle>> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, you can look up the top 7 cards of your Deck, and search for 1 "Mirror Diva, Biscay", show it to your opponent and add it to your hand. Afterwards, shuffle your deck.

Not too bad. Easily deserved 7000 power though I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EB06 Dazzling Divas   EB06 Dazzling Divas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EB06 Dazzling Divas
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: News-
Jump to: