Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimson Feather [JPN]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 16:06

Grade 0 (17):
Crimson Heart, Nahas x1
Rampage Cart Angel (CRIT) x4
Rocket Dash Unicorn (CRIT) x4
Critical Hit Angel (CRIT) x4
Sunny Smile Angel (HEAL) x4

Grade 1 (14):
Crimson Mind, Baruch x4
Pure Keeper, Requiel x4
Thousand Ray Pegasus x4/3
Battle Cupid Nociel x2/3

Grade 2 (11):
Crimson Drive, Aphrodite x4
Million Ray Pegasus x4
Love Machine Gun, Nociel x3

Grade 3 (8):
Crimson Impact, Metatron x1
Chief Nurse, Shamsiel x3
The Phoenix, Calamity Flame x3
Circular Saw, Kiriel x1

So, mentally preparing for set 9... I don't know what my grade 1 line up is going to be like, but I'd definitely want to go 12 crits, muahahaha. The Crimson Impact superior ride, I really want to include, but I'm afraid that it's going to take up a lot of space that could be other wise used for Nociels and support for Shamsiel...
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 16:52

You don't need G1 Nociel or any of those G3 when you're running Metatron.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 17:10

Metatron could basically carry a deck by its own merits. 21k with Bethnael, and the Limit Break is a good column un-screwer.

If the focus is Metatron, I'd add more of her and Kiriel. I'd also ditch Thousand Ray for Bethnael and G1 Nociel for Lightning Charger.

Million Ray is meh in Metatron, since you're not swapping damage as often as a focused Shamshiel deck, say.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 17:50

^lol wut

Do you even know how Metatron works?
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 18:01

Completely different from Shamshiel.

Metatron makes Kiriel work and better columns can be formed at will.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 18:02

You really don't know how it works.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 18:03

Then enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 18:04

Can you post the effect of Metatron and the Pegasus cards?
Back to top Go down
Donkay

Donkay

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 19:49

zawarudo wrote:
Can you post the effect of Metatron and the Pegasus cards?

Here.

Search it yourself o-o
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 20:00

I don't need to read the effects because I already know what they do.
Back to top Go down
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 21:26

Eh, the idea was to keep a sort of Shamsiel build, but have Metatron's early ride as a bonus. Idk, would that work? It's the reason why I only put one in, 'cause it's not like I'm going to normal ride her... But the specific G1 and G2s take up quite a bit of space which means the deck is kind of weak if the main focus is going to be Shamsiel any way.

Metatron's effect is: CB 1, put two RG in to the Damage Zone, take two cards out and call them to separate RC.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 22:16

I'd just go full Metatron build really. It hits all the numbers against 11Ks and can still hit 13Ks without that much issue.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 23:11

>Playing a 13k meta
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 23:15

Epitome of Knowledge, Silvest is still legal in English.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-12, 23:45

I know and it's gross.
Back to top Go down
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-13, 02:47

I don't think I'd be using this for a 13k meta, though.

Play in a mostly 10k meta...

What would a full Metatron build be like? (tbh there's also the issue of money, I have most of the parts for this deck, just missing Metatron and the other new set cards, really...)
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-13, 03:16

Metatron is pretty cheap; the only RRR and RR is Metatron and the perfect guard.

The basis of your deck will be your Metatron and the superior ride pieces. Then you will run 4 Thousand Ray Pegasus, and your choice of the G3 Phoenix or the G2 Pegasus. The rest of your deck will be G2 Nociel, or damage increasers. You can also run Examine Angel if you're not running a heavy G3 lineup for some free calls.

Basically ride Metatron ASAP, in anyway you can and beat down by using Metatron's effect every turn.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-13, 09:12

Chestnut_Rice wrote:
I don't think I'd be using this for a 13k meta, though.

Play in a mostly 10k meta...

What would a full Metatron build be like? (tbh there's also the issue of money, I have most of the parts for this deck, just missing Metatron and the other new set cards, really...)

You might as well go with the whole Metatron shebang as opposed to what you have now which is "Shamshiel with 1 Metatron tossed in". Hence why I said you need more Metatron.
Back to top Go down
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-13, 23:21

zawarudo wrote:
Metatron is pretty cheap; the only RRR and RR is Metatron and the perfect guard.

The basis of your deck will be your Metatron and the superior ride pieces. Then you will run 4 Thousand Ray Pegasus, and your choice of the G3 Phoenix or the G2 Pegasus. The rest of your deck will be G2 Nociel, or damage increasers. You can also run Examine Angel if you're not running a heavy G3 lineup for some free calls.

Basically ride Metatron ASAP, in anyway you can and beat down by using Metatron's effect every turn.

IDK how much Metatron will be, though. Not willing to drop another 50 bucks on this deck atm. (I've already got the PGs, etc. Come to think of it, I've pretty much got 4 of every rare, double and triple there is in Angel Feather in English.) Will Examine Angel work? Seems like a pretty big power decrease for a single free call...
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-14, 17:37

it does work, you just send the Examine Angel to damage zone and get a better replacement.

Currently, Metatron is selling for around 700 yen in Japan, so that could translates to around $8-10 when it comes out in America? It's definitely not the chase rare of the set. If you don't want to spend money, why not just build a Shamshiel deck instead?
Back to top Go down
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-15, 01:59

zawarudo wrote:
it does work, you just send the Examine Angel to damage zone and get a better replacement.

Currently, Metatron is selling for around 700 yen in Japan, so that could translates to around $8-10 when it comes out in America? It's definitely not the chase rare of the set. If you don't want to spend money, why not just build a Shamshiel deck instead?

Ah, that might be a good idea.

And yea I have a Shamsiel deck already. It's pre' great.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-15, 13:01

zawarudo wrote:

That's the currency conversion but not indicative of how it will be perceived by customers nor how retails will speculate. Plus the markets are different.
Back to top Go down
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-02-24, 22:55

I don't think Metatron would be very popular on the heels of an Aqua Force release, but idk. I know Shamsiel's going for like 10, and although Kiriel was around 25 when set 6 came out, she's dropped to around 10 as well. So, I'm guessing it's going to be 50 bucks for a playset of Metatron.
Back to top Go down
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-06-04, 00:58

Grade 0 (17):
Crimson Heart, Nahas x1
Rampage Cart Angel (CRIT) x4
Rocket Dash Unicorn (CRIT) x4
Critical Hit Angel (CRIT) x4
Sunny Smile Angel (HEAL) x4

Grade 1 (15):
Crimson Mind, Baruch x4
Pure Keeper, Requiel x4
Thousand Ray Pegasus x4
Burst Shot, Bethnael x3

Grade 2 (12):
Crimson Drive, Aphrodite x4
Core Memory, Armaros x4
Love Machine Gun, Nociel x4

Grade 3 (6):
Crimson Impact, Metatron x2
The Phoenix, Calamity Flame x4

New list, a stupid thought. The idea is to superior ride, get a gr2 Nociel on the field, pop Metatron's effect every turn and cycle the column that contains the Nociel, making 3 switches a turn and washing the counterblast cost out, for a crazy boost on a proper Phoenix column (29k). There are huge drawbacks with this, like getting only 2 columns that can attack the VG and 1 that can sort of poke the RG if you're lucky if every thing is set up perfectly, and also literally having only 4 cards that can net some solid advantage. And also the uncomfortable grade ratio. I was thinking about a way to make Metatron's effect work a bit better. Not consistent enough by a long shot to play, I'll admit. It's fun to dream, though.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty2013-06-04, 07:34

Just read my article on Metatron and you'll quickly see that those ideas are naive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Feather [JPN]   Crimson Feather [JPN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson Feather [JPN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: Decklists-
Jump to: