Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainbow trigger Granblue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nihckeuq

Nihckeuq

Rainbow trigger Granblue Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow trigger Granblue   Rainbow trigger Granblue Empty2013-02-14, 00:43

My take on Granblue.

Starting Vanguard: Captain Nightkid

G0:

4X Rough Seas Banshee
4X Hook Arm Zombie
4X Hades Steersman
4X Doctor Rogue
2X Chappie The Ghostie

G1:

4X Gust Jinn
4X Samurai Spirit
3X Deadly Nightmare
2X Dancing Cutlass

G2:

4X Ruin Shade
3X Deadly Spirit
3X Three Star Chef Pietro

G3:

4X Cocytus
3X Deadly Swordmaster
1X Undead dragon dragon

I built this deck because i grew to dislike 12 Crit. Don't get me wrong, i have played my fair share of games on 12 crit Granblue using Alice's Cocytus decklist and it is fun when i double crit or just crit at 4 damage for instant wins but it just was not consistent enough which is something i look for when i build a deck. I also found it lacking in hand size very often. I decided to run rainbow triggers just for the heck of it and i found...

Hades Steersman. This card gives a straight up +1 when you ride a vanguard. The trick is that it can only be placed behind the vanguard circle. This means that the turn before you ride a grade 3, that specific RG circle has to be empty to call it a real +1. Thankfully, our starter, Captain Nightkid puts himself into the soul in order to put a card into the drop zone. If Hades Steersman was not in your drop zone from guarding already (which can be vital when it comes to fighting ride breaks...) he should be your highest priority drop, followed by cutlass as it is another +1 later in the game with cocytus. Stands benefit deadly swordmasters and ruin shades easily enough with their ability to hit 11k.

All in all, a fun deck to play with a few tricks up its sleeves. This is just a simple modification of Alice's granblue decklist. Simply take out the spirit exceed components save for samurai spirit and add in 1 more Cocytus. For the reasoning of the rest of the cards and how to use them, do look at the original article here.

Do try the deck out and let me know what you guys think.

Happy Cardfighting!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Rainbow trigger Granblue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow trigger Granblue   Rainbow trigger Granblue Empty2013-02-15, 13:00

>Nightkid and Cocytus
NOPE

Also I've already tried that build. It's basically a modded version of my Cocytus but without the highly recommended 12 crit that makes it competitive and sans a Chappie. This build also isn't special anymore, even my version. Other decks can do similar and sometimes better feats. Granblue is now best served by what makes it unique which are decks like BDSM and Bizarroblue.
Back to top Go down

Rainbow trigger Granblue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: Decklists-
Jump to: