Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pointless offtopic bullshit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

Pointless offtopic bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless offtopic bullshit   Pointless offtopic bullshit Empty2013-02-27, 01:26

Alice wrote:
Omnigeek wrote:
One thing: I believe that a 6000 power Grade 1 that adds a bonus to the boosted unit usually adds 4k bonus to make it an even 10k. Just something to keep in mind
Charjgal and every other Personal Booster disagree with you.

Ah, but Wingal, Weather Girl Milk, Lionmane Stallion, and Photon Bomber Wyvern, however, do not.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Pointless offtopic bullshit   Pointless offtopic bullshit Empty2013-02-27, 02:39

Why are you arguing with me still? You're 100% wrong and I just proved it. ALL PERSONAL BOOSTERS GAIN +5000. NO EXCEPTION.

ARCHETYPE BOOSTERS LIKE LIONMANE AND APOCALYPSE BAT GRANT +6000
VANGUARD BOOSTERS ARE CONDITIONAL, AND GRANT +4000

THOSE ARE NOT PERSONAL BOOSTERS. PERSONAL BOOSTERS DEFINE AN EXACT CARD NAME. Holy shit you're doing this on purpose. You know full fucking well that Charjgal co exist.
Back to top Go down
Redbeastmage

Redbeastmage

PostSubject: Re: Pointless offtopic bullshit   Pointless offtopic bullshit Empty2013-02-27, 08:26

Alice wrote:
Why are you arguing with me still? You're 100% wrong and I just proved it. ALL PERSONAL BOOSTERS GAIN +5000. NO EXCEPTION.

THOSE ARE NOT PERSONAL BOOSTERS. PERSONAL BOOSTERS DEFINE AN EXACT CARD NAME. Holy shit you're doing this on purpose. You know full fucking well that Charjgal co exist.

6k grade 1s that give +5k to a specific name:
Charjgal
Dragon Dancer Rairai
Feather Penguin

All 3 require a soul blast and boosting a specifically named target.

6k grade 1s that give +4k to a specific name:
Wingal
Doranbau
Follower Raes
Queen of Heart
Wyvern Strike Garren

All 5 costless. (there are 5 more that aren't named boosters, but conditioned, like milk)

As the musketeer has a condition AND a name, but is then costless, it doesn't fit cleanly with either.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Pointless offtopic bullshit   Pointless offtopic bullshit Empty2013-02-27, 08:32

The Musketeer archetype is actually just a more archetypal 9000 Booster. It's like if you got the Amon Grade 1 and said it could only boost other Amon cards rather than Dark Irregulars.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Pointless offtopic bullshit   Pointless offtopic bullshit Empty2013-02-27, 11:22

All right, I concede. However, I would like to state for the record that I actually didn't know about Charjgal and I figured when you meant "Personal Boosteer" you meant any clan-specific or unit specific booster that added a bonus. Not one that required a cost.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Pointless offtopic bullshit   Pointless offtopic bullshit Empty2013-02-27, 15:19

Redbeastmage wrote:
Alice wrote:

6k grade 1s that give +5k to a specific name:
Charjgal
Dragon Dancer Rairai
Feather Penguin

All 3 require a soul blast and boosting a specifically named target.

6k grade 1s that give +4k to a specific name:
Wingal
Doranbau
Follower Raes
Queen of Heart
Wyvern Strike Garren

All 5 costless. (there are 5 more that aren't named boosters, but conditioned, like milk)

As the musketeer has a condition AND a name, but is then costless, it doesn't fit cleanly with either.
You're way off and not even talking about the same shit as us. Those aren't Grade 3 boosters. I've defined this term so many times it's pissing me off to have to keep doing so. You know god damn fucking well what I'm referring to. There is literally no reason to continue this bullshit charade since all I've done is copy an existing card.

And you're a moron for thinking we're discussing the Musketeer. Next word about this is a suspension for cluttering up a thread with pointless offtopic bullshit. And I'm moving all these posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless offtopic bullshit   Pointless offtopic bullshit Empty

Back to top Go down

Pointless offtopic bullshit
Page 1 of 1