Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
123Deckbox

123Deckbox

Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness   Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness Empty2013-03-08, 13:49

Grade 0: |17|
Vermillion Gate Keeper |1|
Hysteric Shirley (Draw) |4|
Mad Hatter of Nightmareland (Draw) |2|
Blitzritzer (Critical) |2|
Dark Knight of Nightmareland (Critical) |4|
Cursed Doctor (Heal) |4|

Grade 1: |14|
Stealth Dragon, Dreadmaster |4|
Poet of Darkness, Amon |4|
March Rabbit of Nightmareland |4|
Alluring Succubus |2|

Grade 2: |11|
Stealth Beast, Chigasumi |4|
Dark Soul Conductor |3|
Flirtatious Succubus |4|

Grade 3: |8|
Demon World Marquis, Amon |4|
Evil Eye Basilisk |4|

Just something I built out of my old Dark Irregulars for casual play. It's great fun and has some odd combos like Stealth Beast, Chigasumi with Darkness Poet Amon for 2000 column or on the off chance I get Stealh Dragon Dreadmasters effect I can reduce their hand size to match dark irregulars and their costly effects.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness   Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness Empty2013-03-08, 13:56

What
Am I
READING?

What are even the chances you get Dreadmaster and Chigasumi in the same column? Why is Voidmaster missing? Why even are Nubatama in Dark Irregulars when neither benefits the other?

asdwdhwudh. I don't know what even words thinking is. So here's a HAIKU:

pulling with target
You discovered the elbows
before the money
Back to top Go down
123Deckbox

123Deckbox

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness   Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness Empty2013-03-08, 15:07

Chances of it aren't that bad I get it often but maybe I'm just lucky. Voidmaster isn't good since I have Amon and it on the rear guard is bad. It's been testing well together but again I could just be lucky and its for casual and not anyway supposed to be tourament heavy.
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness   Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness Empty2013-03-08, 15:12

123Deckbox wrote:
Chances of it aren't that bad I get it often but maybe I'm just lucky. Voidmaster isn't good since I have Amon and it on the rear guard is bad. It's been testing well together but again I could just be lucky and its for casual and not anyway supposed to be tourament heavy.

Luck does not exist on this forum.

Also, it's about deck synergy between the two clans.

These questions are what you should ask yourself when building a mixed clan deck:

What does Dark Irregulars bring to the table that help Nubatama? What do Nubatama bring to the table to help Dark Irregulars?
How does DI infringe on the Nubatama strategy? How does Nubatama infringe on the Dark Irregular's strategy?

I could answer those for you, but it would be better for it to try and answer them yourself. It will improve your deck building mentality.
Back to top Go down
123Deckbox

123Deckbox

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness   Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness Empty2013-03-08, 15:22

You don't need to answer them for me. As far as I've seen no decks work well together but this has been working fine. Dark Irregulars bring power with Amon. Nubatama brings hand destruction. DI only infringe on the Nubatama strategy by soul charging the things they need somethimes but then you just play straight DI. Nubatama infringe on DI by not soul charging but they can do that plenty with the soul charging in this. May I have some more suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness   Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness Empty2013-03-08, 15:54

Bad points I'm seeing:

A) Missing out on Voidmaster severely cuts your chances of using the Nuba "strategy". You have a pretty strict 4:4 Nuba-booster:Nuba-attacker ratio out of your remaining 49 card deck. Otherwise Dread is "just" a 7k booster and Chigasumi is... see below.

B) Chigasumi himself is basically inferior in every way to the G2 Amon (11k attacker with 6 soul) except that he makes a boost target for Dreadmaster.

C) G3 Amon cannot eat your Nubatamas to kill an enemy RG. If any of your Nubas end up in the soul, they don't give him power. If you don't consider the first point a problem because you're saving your CB usage for Nubatama then you may as well run something that has a 11k defending body, except that would necessitate not running Nuba and 2 of those candidates (Beelzebub and Death Anchor) require specifically DI in soul.

D) With the rate DI can soulcharge and the lesser count of Nubas in your whole deck, chances are probably high that you will not see this "combo" inclusion come to fruition that often. Nova-Nuba can also have this issue with Mr. Invincible as VG but he can make up for it due to damage unflip. Instead compare this to Kagero-Nuba or Murakumo-Nuba; what are you doing differently/better?

Aside) Nuba does not "infringe" on DI by "not soul charging". They infringe on DI by becoming a useless part of the soul. Take a look at every DI with the statement "if you have a DI vanguard" or "if you have x DI cards in the soul". Those are chances that your measly 8 units will end up in the soul and not benefit the deck in any way, except hey you deck thinned.

What's wrong with "straight DI" that it "needs" Nubatama?

What kind of sample size have you done? What kind of decks/players have you tested against?
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness   Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness Empty2013-03-08, 15:58

You should also run less PG's when running mixed-clans because they require both the same clan for cost and target. I would recommend that you look at Alice's Nubatama clan analysis on the blog as well for some more insight.

I was in the middle of writing a long post but then noticed Edalborez pretty much covered all the points I was going to make. lol :V
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness   Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness Empty2013-03-09, 01:20

junri wrote:
You should also run less PG's when running mixed-clans because they require both the same clan for cost and target. I would recommend that you look at Alice's Nubatama clan analysis on the blog as well for some more insight.

I was in the middle of writing a long post but then noticed Edalborez pretty much covered all the points I was going to make. lol :V
Except in this case since the vanguard will be same-clan and most of the cards in the deck are DI. 4 would work there.

What I want to see are the probability of getting both different Nubatama by Turn 4 posted here. Five is a bit late in the game for it but I want to know. If people make claims about its chances, then the numbers should be no problem right?
Back to top Go down
specrtalduke9387

specrtalduke9387

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness   Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness Empty2013-03-11, 00:59

y not combine nubatama with murakumo (considering they were supose to be murakumo in the first place >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness   Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Ninjas in the Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: