Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local Qualifier Deck Help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty
PostSubject: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 09:44

As the title says, i need some help for the deck that i'm taking to the qualifier. Anyway onto the deck:

Grade 0: 17 [Triggers: 8C/4D/4H]
Blaujunger (FVG)
4x Red Lightening
4x Fighting Battleship, Prometheus
4x The Gong
4x Ring Girl, Clara

Grade 1: 14
4x Blaupanzer
3x Dancing Wolf
4x Tough Boy
3x Twin Blader

Grade 2: 11
4x Blaukruger
4x King of Sword
3x Magician Girl, Kirara

Grade 3: 8
4x Stern Blaukruger
2x Asura Kaiser
2x Death Metal Droid

I would say it's fairly standard for a Stern deck with all the ride chain components at max to ensure Stern can get his 11k. Kirara is thrown in for additional pressure with a possible draw and Death Metal is also put in to help get a 20-21k column when i need one.
Some of my uncertainties about the deck are:
- Taking out a copy of Dancing Wolf/Tough Boy to add in a Twin Blader
- Incorporating Death-Army Guy and Lady into the deck so Asura Kaiser has good rear support and to add additional pressure with Stern's assault.
- Taking out all copies of The Gong to max out on critical triggers.

All suggestions and critiques are appreciated :3
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 10:21

Your uncertainties are the tips I was going to give.

Also, I don't think DMD does anything since you'll need all your cb for Stern (mostly) and Kirara to keep pressure.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 10:31

What should i take out then to add in the Deatharmy units?
Back to top Go down
firagadam
firagadam

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 10:35

Here are my suggestions.

If you are against normal meta mostly, Use Alice rape face build with death armies.

If you are up against CR meta, use the Wreaking ball build with King of swords and tough boys.

And by the love of god, you are playing stern where are the 12 crits 4 PGs.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 10:43

Xroshawk wrote:
What should i take out then to add in the Deatharmy units?

The vanillas.

But as said above, if it's CR meta, just use this: https://vmundi.forumotion.com/t518-the-most-competitive-stern-blaukluger-deck#10244
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 10:44

firagadam wrote:
Here are my suggestions.

If you are against normal meta mostly, Use Alice rape face build with death armies.

If you are up against CR meta, use the Wreaking ball build with King of swords and tough boys.

And by the love of god, you are playing stern where are the 12 crits 4 PGs.

Draws are cool too, since they counteract Stern's minus :p

i also want my deck to not be complete copy of any of the builds Alice has put up, just somewhat similar.

Kirosnefakman wrote:

The vanillas.

But
as said above, if it's CR meta, just use this:
https://vmundi.forumotion.com/t518-the-most-competitive-stern-blaukluger-deck#10244

I can't open the link D:
Back to top Go down
firagadam
firagadam

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 10:50

Why try to counter minus, when you can simply WIN the game right?
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 10:51

Touche good sir, touche
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 11:43

Okay, here are some of my edits so far:

Grade 0: 17 [Triggers: 12C/4H]
Blaujunger (FVG)
4x Prometheus
4x Red Lightning
4x Shining Lady
4x Clara

Grade 1: 15
4x Blaupanzer
3x Twin Blader
3x Deatharmy Guy
3x Tough Boy
2x Dancing Wolf

Grade 2: 10
4x Blaukruger
3x Deatharmy Lady
3x King of Sword

4x Stern Blaukruger
4x Asura Kaiser

once again, suggestions/fixes?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 13:43

4 PGs

Also ...why is this deck so strangely similar to mine?
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 15:43

People said to use your posted builds Alice, so i just used them as a sort of template D:
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 16:31

No no that's a good thing. But my question was why it was similar but not identical :P
If you're going that close, might as well copy it.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-13, 16:38

I'd rather have some bit of my own ideas in it. This is only because of preference :3

Though I'm having second thoughts on including Death army units, since it feels like they clunk up my deck more then anything :/

Edit: I think i'll just go with my deck in the opening post (Though with 12 criticals), so if you have any suggestions for that, much appreciated

XrosHawk wrote:
Grade 0: 17 [Triggers: 12C/4H]
Blaujunger (FVG)
4x Red Lightening
4x Fighting Battleship, Prometheus
4x Shining Lady
4x Ring Girl, Clara

Grade 1: 14
4x Blaupanzer
2x Dancing Wolf
4x Tough Boy
4x Twin Blader

Grade 2: 11
4x Blaukruger
4x King of Sword
3x Magician Girl, Kirara

4x Stern Blaukruger
2x Asura Kaiser
2x Death Metal Droid
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-15, 14:49

So it's less then 24 hours before the locals qualifier and i am beginning to freak out about if my deck is ready for it. I've been thinking of switching over to a stand-spam build, but i need some opinions on if that's a good idea D:
Also, i've been looking at some of the builds in the Deep Clan article and noticed Azure Dragon being used as a secondary vanguard for Stern. Should i use Azure in my build?
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty2013-03-15, 15:03

Asure/Asura is against a 10k/11k format, Moai is for a 13k format (Or DMD if you want)

Critical triggers all the way. I don't even suggest Draws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local Qualifier Deck Help   Local Qualifier Deck Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Local Qualifier Deck Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: Decklists-
Jump to: